Evopharmacy.com Seems Definitively Legit !

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys ,
you know me well , and i am not doing any advertising or anything like that
But i just received some raloxifen from evopharmacy and that seems really legit .
The meds seems perfectly legit .
I will update you

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a shame they don't ship internally in the UK, I suspect they do this to mitigate against the MHRA/GPhC discovering that they are selling/distributing pharmaceuticals without prescription and thus would strip them of their license and refer them to the CPS.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a shame they don't ship internally in the UK, I suspect they do this to mitigate against the MHRA/GPhC discovering that they are selling/distributing pharmaceuticals without prescription and thus would strip them of their license and refer them to the CPS.
Yeah I had a look and was sad to see they don't ship to UK. Unbelievable :(:mad:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn they look solid. I wonder, do they produce in Uk? If so we should send them the fevi formular. They seem to not even have issues selling Ru for hair loss. Maybe they can do what the chinese cant.

But then again, patents... :(

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guessing RU patent never completed?

Why would a U.K. person need an online pharmacy for meds anyway? I thought medicines were free for U.K. people?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guessing RU patent never completed?

Why would a U.K. person need an online pharmacy for meds anyway? I thought medicines were free for U.K. people?

Yes a lot of pharmaceuticals are available for free through the NHS, unfortunately Androgenetic Alopecia is considered cosmetic by the NHS so Finasteride/Dutasteride isn't available under it, you must go the private route if you want these meds.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think so - think they get it for free if doctor deems it’s warranted though.

Beta Boy - Why don’t you try a different approach and say hairloss making you suicidal. Might give it then right? I remember a story a couple of years ago about some woman getting a new set of tits because she claimed she was depressed without them lol.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe that’s why - I reckon if the U.K. guys picked the right doctor they could get just about anything free of charge!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evopharmacy website seems to be down two days now. Anyone able to access it?

Wiseboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which brand of finasteride is reliable?

Found another website selling edpure com not sure if is legit

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes a lot of pharmaceuticals are available for free through the NHS, unfortunately Androgenetic Alopecia is considered cosmetic by the NHS so Finasteride/Dutasteride isn't available under it, you must go the private route if you want these meds.
finasteride can be bought via private online prescription cheap in the UK anyway. I just answered a few queestions online and got 6 months of finasteride for about 70 quid delivered 3 days later. A year if you split the pills. Cheap as chips. Kirkland minoxidil is about 70 quid for 6 months on ebay too, new and sealed.