Evidence About Mediterranean Diet: Fresh Herbs And Fresh Vegetables

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
. I am from Greece and although most people have access to fresh fruits and vegetables, there are a lot of men with alopecia. Unfortunately it is all about genetics. This is why for example in Netherlands most people have perfect hair although they simingly have worse quality of fruits/vegetables...

I am done feeling guilty of my lifestyle choices and questioning whether I do something wrong. .
Cope, but if it reduces your stress, it's a good cope.
Each one of us has a 'genetics' rating. Low rating, bad genetics, high rating = exceptional genetics / "good genes"
The extent to which one can get away with an unhealthy lifestyle is dictated by this rating.

If you're a 4 on this rating, you can not get away with an unhealthy / damaging lifestyle.
If you're an 8+, you can get away with a lot more.

But if you're bitter about the guy with better genetics, and you 'give up', you're forgetting that the unhealthy lifestyle is more damaging to you than him.

To draw a parallel: A handsome and tall man has it easy in life. No doubt about it. Women will flock effortlessly to him.
Am I going to be bitter about it, and give up on myself completely? Or am I going to accept that it's gonna be harder for me, by design. that I will have to put in more work than him, and even doing so, I will not reach his results? It's something I/you have to make peace with