Even Overweight Girls Wont Date Bald Men

G

H/B said:
Jayman is just a handle for a fatchick with hairloss. There is nothing worse than a balding fatchick up on her soapbox.

yeah that's why i posted pictures of my hairloss periodically. does that look like a chick hairline to you? foolish largest h/b.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
basically .. Thinning posted a topic that could be really annoying/depressing/killing confidence.. i dont care if fatchicks dont like bald guys.. idont like fatchicks who cares what they think.. but it leads to thoughts that then how about good ones? fatchicks say that cuz they are mad at the world.. it's cool let them be mad.. im not mad cuz im losing hair.. and im superficial person.. i look for fine girls and being fine is one of the most important factor for me. and im not gonna change my attitude and oh people shouldn't judge anyone by their looks.. jus cuz im going bald.. no girls like bald guys.. and no guys like fat chicks! too bad we are going bald and we should do something about it.
nothing to argue about.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
just goofing around with ya Jay. Anyway, its no coincedence that anytime a female made a rude vocalized observation about my hairloss " diffuse Norwood 2 BTW" it was ALWAYS a FAT chick.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Can't believe some of you are still crying about this like little girls. Stop using your lack of hair as a convenient, repeated excuse for poor performance with women, jobs, and other things in life. It's old and pathetic. You sound like a bunch of welfare b****s. You are not entitled to anything - you have to go out and get it. Whine, cry, sob sob sob.

But this, but that, but but but! Some of you guys need a swift kick in the ***.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, what hairwe said. But don't sweat the fat chicks

G

hairwegoagain said:
Can't believe some of you are still crying about this like little girls. Stop using your lack of hair as a convenient, repeated excuse for poor performance with women, jobs, and other things in life. It's old and pathetic. You sound like a bunch of welfare b****s. You are not entitled to anything - you have to go out and get it. Whine, cry, sob sob sob.

But this, but that, but but but! Some of you guys need a swift kick in the ***.

couldnt have said it better myself

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Ugh...

If that story is indeed true, than they are just superficial b****s. I know fat ones, skinny ones, ugly ones, and amazingly pretty ones. They exist in many forms. Rag about their crappy personalities, and not their appearances though.

I do agree that there might be some kind of link between their appearance and their over-analization of someone else's relationship. The people Ive noticed that tend to try and get their friends to "not date" somebody are very insecure themselves. Then again, maybe they are totally happy being themselves.

regardless.....

Fark em. Anyone who openly rags on someone else's qualities "for fun" like that just isnt worth the oxygen to talk to.

Besides.....

would those b****s say that they would NEVER date this guy?

Kelly_Slater_Marissa_Becker_SIMA.jpg

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
whos that? is that you?
well hes fairly good lookin dude.
nobody likes fat biatches anyway.. even pretty girls hate them..
they just kickitwith fat girls so they can look better.
hahah that was little too mean but whatever

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, its Kelly Slater-- probably the most known pro surfer out there.

Hell, even surfers which are stereotypically known to have long, beautiful hair are going bald.

Doesn't stop them from doing what they love and it shouldnt stop any of you either.

CCS

Reaction score

But they're all gonna laugh at me!

Anus

Reaction score
Hey, the first fat chick wanted to give the bald guy a chance, but the other one simply got jealous so she made fun him to discourage her friend. She didn't want her friend to be getting the big bald c*** 5 times a day (at least, with all that dht cranking up his libido) without her getting any. She's probably going to try to f*** the bald guy herself.

Anyway I don't mind chubby chicks myself (not fat though), but they gotta have big tits. If they have big ones, I'll let them suck my big "7inches btw" bald c***.

If you know what I mean.

powersam

Reaction score
i would suggest that the 'best' would be a girl who has traits you like and might also consider letting you bang her if you treated her right. someone who is in your league. the best girl for you is the best one you can get.

powersam

Reaction score
most definately, but you have completely switched topics now. in reference to your earlier post, yes you have to find the girl attractive but she also has to find you attractive. so if you look like salman rushdie and dont have anything going for you other than an impressive train set then its probably best that you don't set your sights on Ms Universe otherwise you may become a stalker.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ronny said:
Anyway I don't mind chubby chicks myself (not fat though), but they gotta have big tits. If they have big ones, I'll let them suck my big "7inches btw" bald c***.

If you know what I mean.

Im pretty sure everyone knows what you mean lol.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
if you want to say, oh t he fat women in thinning's story(which I'm not sure I even believe because he's not exactly a stellar person)

Piss off you little b1tch. You talk like your sh1t dont stink but if you had ever actually talked to girls you would know they arent these wonderous beautiful heavenly creatures, and you would grow to dislike a large portion of them also.

Wake up dummy, lol.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
But don't you wish you had your hair? Thinning's girlfriend is awesome though, i agree.

Although his post was really stupid and typical of him. It's misogynistic and laughable.

I have my hair, just not all of it, lol.