Even Overweight Girls Wont Date Bald Men

RTJBJ

Reaction score
this hairloss is bringing worst out of me.. all the thing that i hate before , now i am finding them in me.

short temper,, bad mood all the time, not trusting anyone anymore... and feeling always that every body is trying harm me etc ..

sh*t , i hate hairloss.. in spite of becoming humble and respectful and becoming rude..

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RTJBJ said:
this hairloss is bringing worst out of me.. all the thing that i hate before , now i am finding them in me.

short temper,, bad mood all the time, not trusting anyone anymore... and feeling always that every body is trying harm me etc ..

$#iT , i hate hairloss.. in spite of becoming humble and respectful and becoming rude..

Yeah. I''m a jerk now.

G

Hey TAUGENICHTS<

who the hell was comparing fat women to balding people in terms of ability to change their situation? NO ONE. The only people who even bring fat women up are people on here who are bitter.

Do you see any fat people on here complaining?

Christ, I have never seen so much projection in my entire life.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Hey TAUGENICHTS<

who the hell was comparing fat women to balding people in terms of ability to change their situation? NO ONE. The only people who even bring fat women up are people on here who are bitter.

Do you see any fat people on here complaining?

Christ, I have never seen so much projection in my entire life.

Breathe deeply JayMan, exhale, breathe deeply, exhale.... :lol:

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jayman, if you think balding doesn't have an impact on a man's romantic/sexual propects then you are living in a much kinder/considerate society than the one I find myself in. I have my fat chick story too, but it's much too tedious to relate here. For me, my experience confirms the worst of what these guys are saying. I wish it was otherwise, God, I wish it was. But it's true - even fat chicks see bald guys as beneath them. Why can't we get a little satisfaction by return?

G

Old Baldy,

Yeah I know I should calm down lol. It just irritates me because there are so many people on here who pick on other people. Maybe they do it because they have little anecdotes on how fat people made fun of them. But it seems so stupid to me, because fat people face as much discrimination and ridicule as bald people if not more. You'd think that these two groups would make nice with each other.

I'm going to introduce some anecdotes perhaps but all I know is that most of the fat people I've ever met have been nothing but nice people who are embarrassed of their situation. Can most change their situation? YES! No one ever really argues that they can't. Most fat people are not fat because of genetics. But that doesn't mean that they deserve to be ridiculed by NW2.5's like Thinning who are bitter about their hair situations so they have to make posts talking about how much money they make or how hot their girlfriends and also launch venom rockets at other groups of people. It's truly pathetic and I'm tired of sh*t like that.

*Exhales*

G

tchehov said:
Jayman, if you think balding doesn't have an impact on a man's romantic/sexual propects then you are living in a much kinder/considerate society than the one I find myself in. I have my fat chick story too, but it's much too tedious to relate here. For me, my experience confirms the worst of what these guys are saying. I wish it was otherwise, God, I wish it was. But it's true - even fat chicks see bald guys as beneath them. Why can't we get a little satisfaction by return?

I think actually that fat chicks are a lot less likely to look down on baldness than attractive chicks because they know that they have some observable flaws as well. Certainly there are fat chicks who are going to say mean comments to people about their baldness, a small percentage of them will. Just like there's a small percentage, but maybe not as small, of more attractive women who will comment to guys about their baldness. But most people are more discreet than that. But to take 10 anecdotes and use that to paint a picture of an entire subset of people is ridiculous.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
I think actually that fat chicks are a lot less likely to look down on baldness than attractive chicks because they know that they have some observable flaws as well. Certainly there are fat chicks who are going to say mean comments to people about their baldness, a small percentage of them will. Just like there's a small percentage, but maybe not as small, of more attractive women who will comment to guys about their baldness. But most people are more discreet than that. But to take 10 anecdotes and use that to paint a picture of an entire subset of people is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree. I mean I agree fat people get a hard time, but according to the rules of our very superficial society they look around for someone worse off than themselves to stick the boot into. And some of them (not all) pick balding people. What I can't stand is that everyone (fat or balding) is trying to find someone worse off than themselves - then they make a quick superficial comparison - at least I'm not fat/bald/take your pick. 'S not right.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Maybe Jayman has got a porker at home!... okay, only joking Jayman, save the speech.

:D

You guys have to remember that losing your hair can make you super sensitive and very insecure, leading you to lash out. Insecurity is an ugly trait to a women.

You gotta remember that women do say one thing, while meaning another...So, Thinning's chubby friends would date a bald guy, i'd put money on it.

Plus Jayman's right...to much hatred here. Don't blame women and jump on every thread that involves some girl saying she would never date a bald guy nada nada nada... all bullshit.

Seriously look around at the world around you as opposed to what you watch on the tv. I see bald guys with hot women all the time, my sister is even dating a guy who is completely bald...and although i feel weird typing this, she is very hot.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
I'm with JayMan on this one. Fat people get insulted more than bald guys from what I've seen. But who really knows?

In fact, bald is now kind of "in' isn't it?

I have to admit that as bad as I want to regrow some hair, I don't think bald guys look bad at all. I mean they look ok to me. But I'm sure the bald guys don't give a hoot what an Old Baldy would think. :lol:

To me, the half-bald guys look the worst. Take a guess what category I put myself into? :hairy:

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:

And which particular recently downgraded planet do you live on? Hasn't anyone ever shouted baldy at you in the street, or is the atmosphere too thin for their voices to carry? (':lol:')

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
tchehov said:
Old Baldy said:

And which particular recently downgraded planet do you live on? Hasn't anyone ever shouted baldy at you in the street, or is the atmosphere too thin for their voices to carry? (':lol:')

Hahahahah :lol: :lol:

Old Baldy

Reaction score
tchehov said:
Old Baldy said:

I'm hard of hearing! :lol:

G

tchehov said:
What I can't stand is that everyone (fat or balding) is trying to find someone worse off than themselves -

That's a pretty sick, and, in my opinion, incorrect view of how people operate. You think everyone is looking for someone uglier than them to date?

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
tchehov said:
What I can't stand is that everyone (fat or balding) is trying to find someone worse off than themselves -

That's a pretty sick, and, in my opinion, incorrect view of how people operate. You think everyone is looking for someone uglier than them to date?

No, not to date - just so they can feel better about themselves - shameful joy. It's a sort of constant low level bullying.

G

tchehov said:
JayMan said:
tchehov said:

No, not to date - just so they can feel better about themselves - shameful joy. It's a sort of constant low level bullying.

show me some real proof of that theory besides a couple anecdotes and i might be persuaded to believe you. the fact is, only people with mental issues look for people less attractive than them to focus on to make themselves feel better.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
jayman, i think you are the one that's overreacting to all this...
this is forum for balding men and the topic was even fat chicks dont wanna date bald guys.. so bald guys say that no.. fatchicks are worse than balding men, thats all there is to it. i said all that about fatpeople cuz i thought its ridiculous how they try to look down on bald people when they are just as ugly if not more (since being fat is more of showing their laziness/lifestyle choice, but balding isn't)
its not picking on fat people or hating them.. the topic was how fat chicks try to look down on bald men so we talk about how we feel about it.
just like many of you folks, im here to get info on hairloss treatment and to feel better about this hairloss situation by sharing feelings with people who have same problems since im always depressed about it.
no ones angry or bitter.. its all just talk .. humor me!

G

the problem with this temple, is that we're drawing a conclusion that fat girls pick on balding men based on a few anecdotes, when there are hundreds of millions of fat women and hundreds of millions of balding men.

if you want to say, oh t he fat women in thinning's story(which I'm not sure I even believe because he's not exactly a stellar person) are stupid, then that's fine. I just have a problem with people drawing these vast generalizations out of a few stories. Every woman is different. Yeah you guys can keep on doing it and I can keep calling you on it. The smart people on this forum realize what's going on.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Hehehe, no one should insult anyone!! No one is perfect and in 60 years most of us will be dust! why to stress???? cause more hair loss???? we just gotta live happy and ignore this minor % of ppl who talk S@#t

on the other hand...does anyone know how can i treat my LEG hairline?? its receeding lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman is just a handle for a fatchick with hairloss. There is nothing worse than a balding fatchick up on her soapbox.