Even on dating sites...

G

I was looking at some dating site the other day and there was one where girls put things they like and things they dislike in their profile.

Guess what is the thing most girls disliked over all ?

Yes, BALDNESS... :cry: :cry:

Some girls even had only BALDNESS as thing they disliked, they could choose many options, including Unfaithful, LIARs, aggresive, fat people, etc..

And they selected only BALDNESS...

Never tried a dating site though.. So, I don't know if those were real people or just fake profiles, but many had that as option.

Everytime I start to believe Chicks dig male pattern baldness, something like thise appears, and I feel like sh*t again.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
are you f*****g nuts. Girls digging MBP? No way in hell. Maybe women in there 30's or over will be more accepting of baldness. I live in Chicago and 10 out of 10 times a guy whose noticeably balding has virutally no chance. Girls will look right thru em.

G

StoptheMadness said:
are you f****ing nuts. Girls digging MBP? No way in hell. Maybe women in there 30's or over will be more accepting of baldness. I live in Chicago and 10 out of 10 times a guy whose noticeably balding has virutally no chance. Girls will look right thru em.

:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, I knew it was this way... It's just that some guys tried to convince me that girls did not care about male pattern baldness when they met a guy...

Felk

Reaction score
All women are different. Some might care, some might not. I personally believe most don't.

However, if it bothers YOU, and thus makes you depressed, lose your confidence, or whatnot, it WILL bother them.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Felk said:
However, if it bothers YOU, and thus makes you depressed, lose your confidence, or whatnot, it WILL bother them.

Thats so true, good advice there

The Gardener

Reaction score
In life, we are all dealt our cards, just as in Poker.

You can either play the hand you are dealt, and work it to WIN, or you can fold and go home early.

As we know from poker, a perfect hand is RARE. Everyone has their shortcomings. But, you accept the bad, do what you can to "play up" your "good cards" in your hand, and find a way to win.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, boo hoo. Ball up and start acting like someone a girl would want to be with. It has nothing to do with your hair.

I've seen girls date good guys, but I've never once seen them date a fuckin pussy.

Felk

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
I've seen girls date good guys, but I've never once seen them date a fuckin pussy.

Hmmm im not sure if that's true. I see many good girls with people who swing to the wimpy side. They call them "sensitive." Just as long as you're not self-obsessed and consumed by your own problems, they don't mind a bit of a strong emotional streak.

And hell, by no means do you have to be tough or macho or anything to get girls.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm im not sure if that's true. I see many good girls with people who swing to the wimpy side. They call them "sensitive." Just as long as you're not self-obsessed and consumed by your own problems, they don't mind a bit of a strong emotional streak.

And hell, by no means do you have to be tough or macho or anything to get girls.

Yeah, I think the cavesman era gone away. Sure macho-men get women and they always will, but there are very few around who are real mean and though, specially between the middle class whiteys.

I crack my *** on laughter everytime I see a posh guy whose mother still changes him the underwear acting like a cowboy.

I prefer to relax. Many women like machos but many more prefer the humorous, fast-thinking, ironic kind of guy, with a sense for music or arts.

Also it´s much easy to show leadership nowadays by intelligent speech than throwing punches at the rival semen-bag. And leadership is the King of all panty-wetters ever.

Think about it. How many male sex-symbols are mean guys, and how many are ironic and charmingly wicked.

Felk

Reaction score
Solo said:
I prefer to relax. Many women like machos but many more prefer the humorous, fast-thinking, ironic kind of guy, with a sense for music or arts.

Yeah i agree, they love these guys! I'm certainly not macho (i'm fair skinned and i weigh less than most girls i know even though im not short) but i fit that bill, and i get plenty of attention from girls.

I swear being a musician helps... a lot! :)

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
In life, we are all dealt our cards, just as in Poker.

You can either play the hand you are dealt, and work it to WIN, or you can fold and go home early.

As we know from poker, a perfect hand is RARE. Everyone has their shortcomings. But, you accept the bad, do what you can to "play up" your "good cards" in your hand, and find a way to win.

this guy is saying gold i like this guy.....

Absfuckinlutely you get what you get and do your best with it...

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
Some girls even had only BALDNESS as thing they disliked, they could choose many options, including Unfaithful, LIARs, aggresive, fat people, etc..

And they selected only BALDNESS...

Everyone has preferences. Some girls are not superfically attracted to guys with male pattern baldness...who cares? I'm not superficially attracted to girls that have flat chests, short hair, or tattoos. Discrimination? YOU BET! That's what dating is. Does that mean they're bad people, or that no one is going to be attracted to them? Of course not.

As others have already stated, you do need to work on your confidence. Allowing an internet ad to get you worked into a frenzy is absurd.

Nesrednug

Reaction score
Everyone has preferences. Some girls are not superfically attracted to guys with male pattern baldness...who cares

The reason I personally care is, it's not just SOME people who don't like male pattern baldness in my opinion, it's MOST, and it's affecting me in a very negative way. I tried not to care about it and just shave my head, but that just scared people away, and women told me that I look much, much better with hair.

I think it was Freud who said that hair in dreams is a symbol of virility and male sexuality. In ancient times, thick, luxurious hair was a symbol of strength and power, and thinning, wispy hair was a sign of illness or loss of virility. Hair is associated with youth and sexual attractiveness. Men have been donning wigs for centuries to try and maintain their prestige and power. It's why powdered wigs were so in vogue a few hundred years back or so.

When I was 22 I had long hair and women falling all over me. One year I could remember I had 15 different girlfriends (not simultaneously.. lol). Quite the heartbreaker in my day, I guess. I'm 32 now, was married for 9 years (so out of the dating scene for a while). My hair fell out mostly during this period of time, and I didn't exactly care about it. I was married and not looking to attract women. So, I knew it was thinning, people started noticing, and I just accepted it and didn't do anything about it.

I'm divorced now, look exactly the same as I did when I was 20 (a hair older but almost exactly), I weigh what I did in high school. I'm in good shape, thin, and I work out. The only difference is my male pattern baldness. Now women by and large don't give me the time of day, and I look so much older that when I go to parties I seem out of place, even though the people are in my age group. People start asking me how old I am. Nobody ever asked me that before.

I've seen specifically on dating websites, women have actually put in their requirements that their potential mate "must have all your hair". Confidence and personality go a long way, and you defintitely need to work on it (women HATE pussies.. they want a sensitive guy, but not a guy who's going to cry about everything) but a woman generally decides whether or not you're a potential date in about the first ten seconds of meeting you, and a giant majority of that has to do with your appearance. After that, your confidence and personality take over, and that's what makes a woman decide to continue dating you. It's a different story once you have a steady girlfriend who gets to know you better, there are no more first impressions, and she can see the real person you are, and might not care at that point if you're going bald. But by and large, dating is just a big game. People judge others on first impressions.. Yes, it's shallow... but it's the way society works, whether we all like it or not.

When I was young and super awkward with women, I'd get dates based purely on my looks and then they'd promptly drop me once they found out what a pussy I was. But, I got my foot in the door, and that's what it's all about. If you can't even get past the door you don't have a chance.. and the criteria they use at the door is your appearance.

It sucks, but it's a fact that most women like men with hair more. Women may say they don't care, but they're either in the minority or they are lying. Most of the men on here with extensive experience with women can probably vouch for this. Women often say one thing and mean another. They say something doesn't matter to them, even though it obviously does, because they don't want to SEEM shallow, even though they know it is.

Yeah, it's discriminatory. Yes, it's superficial. It's also the way society works, unfortunately. And it's not even limited to women. A lot of people look down on baldness, many times subconsciously. But they do.

That's why I care.