European Hair Research Society Conference - General Discussion

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
We've got another Hair Congress coming up THIS month! This time it's the European Hair Research Society - June 24 - 26 in Tbilisi, Georgia. This isn't as big as the Hair Congress that took place in Miami, but there's some pretty relevant presentations being made. Keep in mind this is the only congress we're going to get this year at this size as the World Hair Congress is being skipped this year and will be happening next year in Japan.

Attendance costs 400 euro. If anyone lives in Georgia and is willing to attend, I'm willing to donate some cash to send someone out and cover the event. Anyway, here's what's happening:

Full Scientific Program:
http://ehrs2016.ge/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/SCIENTIFIC-PROGRAM_EHRS-2016.pdf

List of Presentations:
http://ehrs2016.ge/scientific-program/speakers/

Notable speakers include Claire Higgins, Desmond Tobin, Eddy Wang (Dr. Christiano's Team), Kevin McElwee and Rolf Hoffmann from Replicel.

Official Website:
http://ehrs2016.ge

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I havent checked out the links yet, but has anyone noticed if Samumed is a sponser to this event like they were for the miami congress?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting a quick release, but if they are not a sponser of this congress then its not a good sign imho

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the point going on conferences? U cant put the presentations and fancy graphs on your head to grow hair. When they have the product, you will know anyway. In the meantime, just false hopes and empty promises.
Wait, then why do you even come to the forums?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, that would be awesome if we had a forum member close to the Congress who could attend. I would once again contribute. I mainly contributed to send Hellouser last time because we need some one there who represents us, and is not just simply in the pockets of the hair transplant surgeons. We need some one to say what no one else is saying: that most hair loss suffers are extremely dissatisfied with today's mediocre treatments and are clamoring for something much better. That is why only like 5-10% of hair loss sufferers even use finasteride and only like 1% of hair loss sufferers even get hair transplants. But if something better, more effective, and less invasive was offered? The majority of hair loss sufferers would just all over it. These scientists need to know all of this and that is why I contributed to send Hellouser to FL last time. It'd be awesome if we had a Georgian member on here who could attend.

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, that would be awesome if we had a forum member close to the Congress who could attend. I would once again contribute. I mainly contributed to send Hellouser last time because we need some one there who represents us, and is not just simply in the pockets of the hair transplant surgeons. We need some one to say what no one else is saying: that most hair loss suffers are extremely dissatisfied with today's mediocre treatments and are clamoring for something much better. That is why only like 5-10% of hair loss sufferers even use finasteride and only like 1% of hair loss sufferers even get hair transplants. But if something better, more effective, and less invasive was offered? The majority of hair loss sufferers would just all over it. These scientists need to know all of this and that is why I contributed to send Hellouser to FL last time. It'd be awesome if we had a Georgian member on here who could attend.

I live in Tbilisi. 2 mins from event location.
I can attend the most important presentations, try to record it and also try to get interviews.
But I'm too busy. I will let you know in few days if I will be able to be there...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Tbilisi. 2 mins from event location.
I can attend the most important presentations, try to record it and also try to get interviews.
But I'm too busy. I will let you know in few days if I will be able to be there...

It's 400 euro to attend if you pay before the event, 450 euro at the event. If you're willing to commit to it, setup a Go Fund Me site and you can accept cash from us. They'll take a percentage of transactions, but 450 (max) euro should be easy to raise.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's 400 euro to attend if you pay before the event, 450 euro at the event. If you're willing to commit to it, setup a Go Fund Me site and you can accept cash from us. They'll take a percentage of transactions, but 450 (max) euro should be easy to raise.

+1

Was just going to see if we had anyone committed to attend so we could set up a GoFundMe. Let us know if you can make it Solomon.

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news guys ! :D

I called to president of Trichology of Georgia and asked her to let me in the congress for free. She refused. Then I offered her that I will record the congress on video, edit and give it to them for free. They agreed!

So I hit two rabbits with one shot. I will go there for free (save 400 euros) and have permission to record it. I'm genius :d

Feel free to praise me :D
and thanks for donation offers :d It's not necessary now.

Now we can prepare for the congress. Prepare questions and provide me with some links, because I'm not familiar with some of the speakers.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

I called to president of Trichology of Georgia and asked her to let me in the congress for free. She refused. Then I offered her that I will record the congress on video, edit and give it to them for free. They agreed!

So I hit two rabbits with one shot. I will go there for free (save 400 euros) and have permission to record it. I'm genius :d

Now we can prepare for the congress. Prepare questions and provide me with some links, because I'm not familiar with some of the speakers.

Great job dude!!! I'm probably going to the hair congress Japan 2017. Will record there too then, permission or no permission :mrgreen:.

- - - Updated - - -

Which ones are you going to record btw? All of them?

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Can we get a thread stickied at the top for this? It's time for the Miami Hair Congress thread to be replaced.

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
Great job dude!!! I'm probably going to the hair congress Japan 2017. Will record there too then, permission or no permission :mrgreen:.

- - - Updated - - -

Which ones are you going to record btw? All of them?

Thanks Swoop,

I will attend and record the most important presentations for us (we can choose) + presentations they ask me to record. Then I will try to get interviews.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice!

I'll notify the admin to make this a sticky :)