Eucapil, Fluridil ?? Eucapil, Fluridil ??

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a non-steroidal anti-androgen similar to darolutamide, enzalutamide, or bicalutamide. It binds directly to T and DHT receptors. It definitely WILL work, the question is "how strong are the side effects" and "what is the lowest effective dosage".

I can't find any info about the binding affinity (higher is better for topicals so that more of it binds before going systemic). The serum half life is low at 6hr which is good so there will be less systemic buildup.

There two common side effects of this type of drug
-gyno. This is mostly an issue with bicalutamide because it has a long half life (7 days) and relatively low bidding affinity.
-anxiety. This is an issue with enzalutamide, and to a smaller degree darolutamide, due to off-target GABA receptor inhibition in the brain. I think some people are more sensitive to this than others. Darolutamide has less blood-brain barrier penetration so the side effect is less severe than enzalutamide.

Studies of fluridil usually use a 2% solution and they were effective. It can probably go lower. There are some older threads on the forum about fluridil but honestly not much information. I recommend you check the threads about topical enzalutamide, darolutamide, and bicalutamide to get an idea of side effects.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topilutamide is a weak NSAA, it’s efficacy, from the anecdotal reports I have read, is limited to halting or slowing Androgenetic Alopecia. Systemic absorption is said to be unlikely due to it’s delivery system. It’s typically not a popular treatment due to the cost, it’s likely to stay that way for some time as it remains locked under patent.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that I ever used that gave me noticeable results. I've tried 1 mg./day of finasteride for 11 months and shedding seemed to increase from time to time during the entire 11 months (this was a few years ago). When I recently started fluridil, I noticed a slight decrease in shedding after 2-3 days. After 7 weeks, the shedding hasn't decreased any more, but I'm still consistently experiencing a 10-20% reduction in shedding per day. The effects are pretty weak and the stuff is kind of expensive ($80+/month), but it's the only thing that has made a noticeable difference for me. Everything else I've tried either increased shedding or failed to reduce shedding. I've recently stopped because I'm trying to experiment with something else, but if that fails I will definitely go back on fluridil.

el_duterino

Reaction score
you will get better results on RU
RU is very cheap, fluridil super expensive and weak but zero sides since it degrades in blood right away

may reduce shedding but not halt male pattern baldness.
RU has much better potential

that was my own experience

el_duterino

Reaction score
Finasteride is Better