Estrogen kills hair follicles... Instead of saving them

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
Sorry for the click bait.

I have the following theory.
I used to have puffy nipples since I was a teenager. This happens to an out of range ratio of test/estradiol... So basically my estrogen where too high... But we have always learned that estrogen is good for hair.. the thing is around that time I also start shedding... I am a duffuse thinner... So i was thinking... Could it be that my body is producing extra dht to counteract on the high levels of estrogen... And the extra dht is actually killing my hair follicles...
If that is the case... Could the solution for both problems be, to just lower my estrogen with an estrogen suppressor.. that way my test/estradiol ratio becomes better....
I've thought about this too, I've had puffy nips since I was 10 and look at me now, I'm almost 19 and I'm losing my sh*t. At the same time I had some other skinny fat guys in my class with puffy nips and they're not balding even though most of their dads have hair loss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At the end of the day I think that sooner or later my hair would've started to go because of my family history but a sh*t lifestyle will just trigger it earlier, the puffy nips are just a symptom of messed up food and environment that wreck your hormone profile

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone is a precursor to all the estrogen in men. Excess testosterone gets converted to estrogen, this is why steroid users lose their hair and gain muscle while also having sexual dysfunction and gyno. Your hair is not shedding because of excess estrogen itself.
Dude how is hair...im thinking about starting bica

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone is a precursor to all the estrogen in men. Excess testosterone gets converted to estrogen, this is why steroid users lose their hair and gain muscle while also having sexual dysfunction and gyno. Your hair is not shedding because of excess estrogen itself.
How r u now... Any progress?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there are plenty of reports about estrogens spike in obese people full of hair...finasteride itself is believed to work better on those that have this estrogen spike

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is ur hair now?.. Any improvement