estrogen causes hair loss

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's pure horseshit. Ignore it.

el_duterino

Reaction score
the purpose of this commercial post is to advertise to a link that sells a $35 book on "the truth about hairloss"..moderators can you delete this SPAM BS... not even close to a cure for hairloss anyway. :spam:

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually think that DHT is a regulator of estrogen, and if the body detects excess estrogen supposedly more DHT gets produced as well to alleviate the situation.

amsch

Reaction score
I guess estrogen is causing side effects for the most, not hairloss itself...

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Matt Skiba said:
I actually think that DHT is a regulator of estrogen, and if the body detects excess estrogen supposedly more DHT gets produced as well to alleviate the situation.

WRONG. Reducing estrogen with an aromatase inhibitor actually raises DHT, it doesn't reduce it.

IBM

Reaction score
Its good to have higher estrogen. I experienced higher estrogen myself. On my left breast it was very swallon. It could see the difference between left breast and right breast.

amsch

Reaction score
IBM said:
Its good to have higher estrogen. I experienced higher estrogen myself. On my left breast it was very swallon. It could see the difference between left breast and right breast.

Why is it good than? Swallen breasts aren't cool :thumbsdown:

lookhowshiny

Reaction score
Wuhhell, it's not the first article regarding estrogen as a cause of male pattern baldness that I've read on the net. They just normally recommend to eat whole foods and raw vegetables to affect 'bad' estrogen. Perhaps a green veg cartel, I'm not an expert.

IBM

Reaction score
amsch said:
IBM said:

They're funny.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
amsch said:
IBM said:

They're funny.

so you've got crooked boobs?........Cool

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
amsch said:
IBM said:

They're funny.

It must be the first time i see IBM saying something positive out of something wrong. You are either seeing a very good therapist or you are in drugs.

IBM

Reaction score
Its nothing special really. Its just like a 7 years old (or less) girl's boob like.

lookhowshiny

Reaction score
Have any of you actually checked your estrogen? Or 'bad estrogen', or whatever? I mean, the hell with Japs and Indians, if we want a fine sociological pattern then there you go. :innocent:

IBM

Reaction score
lookhowshiny said:
Have any of you actually checked your estrogen? Or 'bad estrogen', or whatever? I mean, the hell with Japs and Indians, if we want a fine sociological pattern then there you go. :innocent:

I didnt understand your reply. Could you write in direct manner please.

lookhowshiny

Reaction score
IBM said:
lookhowshiny said:

I didnt understand your reply. Could you write in direct manner please.
Its nothing special really. Its just like a 7 years old (or less) girl's boob like.