Estradiol / Estriol - A Safe Therapy For Hair

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny, I tried that with my solid Finasteride tablets. It didn't seem to do anything, although it
didn't hurt either.

I don't have enough courage to take oral estrogen, and to be honest, that scares me more than
topical. (And maybe I should be equally scared, who knows).

The topical amount is very small. It's also made by a known compounding pharmacy, and doctor
prescribed.

It's only .001, or .1%. So, if I take one gram, it turns out to be a milligram. That, and I use small needles
currently before I apply my Minoxidil solutions (very small, as in .05 ml long).

I have to say, I actually have new terminal hair from that alone. And I'm definitely not a young guy, by
any standards (exempt compared to "The Donald").

My right temple was actually much worse than my left (Both are Norwood three level, and neither side
is that good).
progress on estradiol cream?

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes only taking a small dose of estradiol will do nothing. I have considered only taking estradiol and no cypro but I would need a larger dose of estradiol probably around 4 mg a day and the more e I take the worse I feel. Right now I'm actually trying the oppisite which is take low dose e at 0.75 mg with cypro and see if a can keep on making gains.
side effects on cypro? don't you think that's the main cause of your hair gain rather than the estradiol?

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mg were you using per day?
I'm hoping it will give a boost since I'm taking a few other things, including estradiol. What I've learned in the last year: monotherapy for androgenetic alopecia does not work for me as well as many others on this site.
which estradiol are you using? Any results?