Estimate For Follica Release Date To Market

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget guys, not everyone one of these new treatments will work for 100% of the people. There will be a fail percentage and will inevitably be side effects that people can't tolerate. I have been dealing with this sh*t since the late '90s and learned that there is no waiting for a 'cure' while using a bridge treatment. You either choose to treat yourself or don't treat yourself.

I agree with you. I got an FUE, use minoxidil twice daily, and finasteride once a day and I have an army of vellus hairs waiting to be thickened by histogen because minoxidil can't do anything further. But you're right, either use it or lose it. I'm glad I have some vellus hairs on my old hairline shape, and from what i've read from HSC, it's supposedly supposed to mostly target exactly those type of hair loss sufferers, one's who have little baby hairs to be rescued from total miniaturization from what I understand.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you. I got an FUE, use minoxidil twice daily, and finasteride once a day and I have an army of vellus hairs waiting to be thickened by histogen because minoxidil can't do anything further. But you're right, either use it or lose it. I'm glad I have some vellus hairs on my old hairline shape, and from what i've read from HSC, it's supposedly supposed to mostly target exactly those type of hair loss sufferers, one's who have little baby hairs to be rescued from total miniaturization from what I understand.
If you are using minoxidil then i cannot see why you don't use the dermaroller, in the study where they used the 1.5mm roller once per week plus minoxidil vs minoxidil alone their was a massive increase in growth compared to just minoxidil some of that would have been neogenisis and some regrowth. It probably also braeaks up scalp calcification and increases vascurlisation and IGF, so if you are going all out with finasterdine and minoxidil you would be mad not to add the dermaroller its cheap and no sides .

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is out of subject, but what happened to sending hellouser to japan ? I dont want to open a new thread for this quesion

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are using minoxidil then i cannot see why you don't use the dermaroller, in the study where they used the 1.5mm roller once per week plus minoxidil vs minoxidil alone their was a massive increase in growth compared to just minoxidil some of that would have been neogenisis and some regrowth. It probably also braeaks up scalp calcification and increases vascurlisation and IGF, so if you are going all out with finasterdine and minoxidil you would be mad not to add the dermaroller its cheap and no sides .

I dermarolled my scalp a while ago, I think about 4 years ago. I probably wasn't doing it effectively and my hair loss was very aggressive, I gave up and got an FUE and then stabilized all the native hairs I can with minoxidil and finateride everyday. My hair loss stopped and I have hairs that are eternally stuck as vellus hairs along my hairline and temples and i'm hoping histogen or replicel can work some magic for those hairs.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score