Essengen-f (topical finasteride Without Minoxidil) - Has Anyone Used It?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted like two threads here (with pictures), feel free to check them out under my profile.

look at my last post. I’m posting a month update photo towards the end of the week. I’ll keep you posted on my progress. I would stay on it if I were you. I’m solely on just topical finasteride by itself.

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I replied, but it looks like there is hair growth going on in that 3rd photo. It’s a long process, be patient. It looks like there is small vellus hairs popping up. On the back of the bottle it says 3-6 months to see anything at all.
Thanks for your reply. I did notice the temple growing in a bit, but that was started by the minoxidil. Don't you think the hairs above the temples have gotten much thinner? Closer to the root, they basically show no pigment anymore.. What do you think of the texture/quality difference in the first picture?

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
look at my last post. I’m posting a month update photo towards the end of the week. I’ll keep you posted on my progress. I would stay on it if I were you. I’m solely on just topical finasteride by itself.
Will keep track of it! Really interested in the results of just topical finasteride. For me, I should've made better and more consistent pictures. And progress is indeed much better to judge using only one product.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I did notice the temple growing in a bit, but that was started by the minoxidil. Don't you think the hairs above the temples have gotten much thinner? Closer to the root, they basically show no pigment anymore.. What do you think of the texture/quality difference in the first picture?
Try to take one in similar lighting. It’s hard to tell, looks like you have way shorter hair and not in good lighting on the 3rd photo. With that said it looks promising to me.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will keep track of it! Really interested in the results of just topical finasteride. For me, I should've made better and more consistent pictures. And progress is indeed much better to judge using only one product.

how is your progress?

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is your progress?
No progress whatsoever. I ditched the topical finasteride and my shedding seems to have stabilized. Hair is still sh*t. Hoping the minoxidil will recover some of what i lost. But my hair is so thin and diffused now, that I might as well shave it all off. Waiting for topical androgen to arrive (fluridil/eucapil), but not sure if that might cause a similar sort of reflex as the finasteride did..

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
No progress whatsoever. I ditched the topical finasteride and my shedding seems to have stabilized. Hair is still sh*t. Hoping the minoxidil will recover some of what i lost. But my hair is so thin and diffused now, that I might as well shave it all off. Waiting for topical androgen to arrive (fluridil/eucapil), but not sure if that might cause a similar sort of reflex as the finasteride did..
Any update? Did you try anything else?