Essengen-f (topical finasteride Without Minoxidil) - Has Anyone Used It?

rotrichrich

Reaction score
Hey guys. Have you got anything to share about Essengen-F? Or any precious info about topical finasteride WITHOUT Minoxidil in general?

If you have answer to some of these questions, please write!:
1. Did you get any side effects?
2. Did you regrow hair or just maintained? Or maybe even lost more?
3. Does it cause shedding before it gets better?
4. Is Essengen-F a liposomal solution (I couldn't find any info)
5. How long were you using it?

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Essengen-F looks very interesting. Based on the reviews on the site, it has been out for more than one years and people seem to like it. If topical finasteride works, I wonder why it won't work. But personally I like a topical solution that has both minoxidil and finasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
I been using topical Finasteride 0.1% for years does work, I currently now use from Murray Avenue Apothecary.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@jazz1 @rotrichrich I’m 26 with a NW2 maybe going on NW2.5 and want to start maintaining/thickening. I don’t want to use minidoxil. Is this the right stuff to get and have you been happy with your results? Also check my threads for current/old pics of my hairline if you want, please let me know thank you!

Attachments

• E00C0CF4-BA3C-487B-8BD4-D4BE7AA33EAD.png
    E00C0CF4-BA3C-487B-8BD4-D4BE7AA33EAD.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 262

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see the thinning, do you think this stuff would thicken it up?

Attachments

• 7E27DE48-6998-414E-8A37-56CE0F8D1324.jpeg
    7E27DE48-6998-414E-8A37-56CE0F8D1324.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 668
  • 526B8D66-E77E-4B2F-8B28-A7D3C57311F8.jpeg
    526B8D66-E77E-4B2F-8B28-A7D3C57311F8.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 347

jazz1

Reaction score

jd_uk

Reaction score
I wish a large number of people had tested their homone levels to find out to what extent this stuff goes systemic/lowers DHT systemically.

jazz1

Reaction score
just got mine in the mail today. I am going to use the recommended dose EOD. I’ll keep you posted, only thing on my regimen.
What did you buy?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you buy?

I bought the Essegen-F. Came last week and the PG solution. I’ve been putting around .5ml along my hairline daily’s down so far so good. I am sensitive to finasteride tho so I weakened the dosage by mixing it in with the PG solution. I’ll keep you updated on any progress if I see any.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I bought the Essegen-F. Came last week and the PG solution. I’ve been putting around .5ml along my hairline daily’s down so far so good. I am sensitive to finasteride tho so I weakened the dosage by mixing it in with the PG solution. I’ll keep you updated on any progress if I see any.
Nice. that would be cool, thanks.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Anyone on the thread heard of positive results from just topical finasteride without minoxidil? I’m at 2 weeks on essegen-f nothing to report so far.

ecnomizei

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Anyone on the thread heard of positive results from just topical finasteride without minoxidil? I’m at 2 weeks on essegen-f nothing to report so far.
I am starting this same treatment today. I used oral and now I will use only the topic. What is your dosage? mine is 0.1%, let's see if it works!

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting this same treatment today. I used oral and now I will use only the topic. What is your dosage? mine is 0.1%, let's see if it works!
Yeah mine is the same. I’m kind of sensitive to finasteride so I got the PG and mixed the whole bottle with it then poured it back into my dropper bottle. But I apply .5mg daily. Hopefully we get some results!

Hair_Gods_Don't_Like_Test

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see the thinning, do you think this stuff would thicken it up?
Are you a diffuse thinner? If not man, your hair isn't that bad. Sometimes our worst opponent is the one looking back at us in the mirror. I am not saying don't take finasteride or anything. Just from the pics, your hair a little widow's peak, not much more IMO.

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please keep me updated. Been of Essengen-F for 4 months and it seems to have thinned my hair dramtically. Maybe I took too much, dunno

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please keep me updated. Been of Essengen-F for 4 months and it seems to have thinned my hair dramtically. Maybe I took too much, dunno

damn you think it has thinned out your hair? You don’t think it has helped at all? I’m almost to a month, don’t notice any difference yet. Did you take photos to compare?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted like two threads here (with pictures), feel free to check them out under my profile.
Dude I replied, but it looks like there is hair growth going on in that 3rd photo. It’s a long process, be patient. It looks like there is small vellus hairs popping up. On the back of the bottle it says 3-6 months to see anything at all.