Enrique Iglesias... wig?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Was quite hilarious he definatly knew something....

good luck to enrique hes 36, and his hair piece gets plenty of action :)

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
joshua said:
enrique-iglesias-wears-a-wig1.jpg

Wow I will never get a wig but wow just goes to show what hair can do to your image. Then people say hair isn't everything, well image wise it's everything.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course its very important...

Ive looked like enriques 96 pic since my early 20s and thats exactly when girls stopped bothering to be interested in me... that hairless in his 96 pic makes him look like hes in his early 40s to mid 40s, just makes him look old and worn out.

Yet the pic with the wig makes him look like a 21 year old no wonder why all the girls are throwing there knickers at him.

Worst thing is since ive had laser surgery and my specs have come off people can now see my lovely sunglasses effect around my eyes, makes me look always tired and havent slept and like an 45 year old man !

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
RP3X said:
Of course its very important...

Ive looked like enriques 96 pic since my early 20s and thats exactly when girls stopped bothering to be interested in me...

Pretty similar but I got to about 23 before it happened. The dreaded girls aren't interested anymore and it's got f*ck all to do with confidence.

I wonder whether he is gonna try and keep that look into his 40s or he'll add a bit of recession. Best guess he's gonna push that well into old age! I can't blame him!

Same with myself Id bet it was about 22-23 that my m8s were calling me front baldy.... but I sorta ignored it cos I had plenty of hair and I just felt it was a mature hairline.

Regardless of confidence had plenty of girls checking me out and talking to me before loosing my hair...

As usual none of my other 3 m8s I hanged around had any sign of hair loss, not that I was the oldest being 1977 dob.... so it was just what it was ! Other 3 m8s married and plenty of action apart from myself lol so just goes to show you the girls look at the hair on your head then below the belt and finaly your shoes :)

goodluck to Enrique Iglesias even in his 40s id bet hes gonna have even more girls throwing panties at him.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:agree:

T

TravisB

Then I guess hair must have been the only good feature in your looks guys. :p

It's not like girls care ONLY about hair. What about nice face, eyes, height, posture, confidence?

There are people whose best feature is hair. Iglesias would probably look not so bad bald. Sure, there would be some chicks (most of them immature <20 years old) who would be repulsed. But I think most of women would still consider him hot.

I know a guy who has a full mop of hair, which is undoubtedly one of his main advantages. He never shaves it, because he would look helluva weird because of his long thin head and big Jewish-like nose.

I think one of the best example of man who would pull ANY haircut well (well, maybe without grown out horseshoe...) is David Beckham. I think he's the example of guy where girls don't even care about his hair because his face and head is perfectly shaped, and it takes the attention from his hair.

Vin Diesel for example is a man whose WORST feature was his hair :D

But look at this a**hole:
images

He's Taylor Lautner from Twilight or some other sh*t, girls mostly find him hot.
I think he's hideous enough with a full head of hair, but let's take away his hair from him. He would be even more disgusting because of his weird face.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I wish I was blessed with George Lopez hair. Most Hispanics have hair like him. Enrique is the exception to the rule.

Enrique isn't Hispanic. He's half Filipino and half Spanish Jew.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you a girl? (serious question)

T

TravisB

enrique-iglesias-wears-a-wig1.jpg

If Iglesias had this hugely receded temples back in 1996, then I guess he's full blown Norwood 6-7 under the wig by now :p

cuebald

Reaction score

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
DoctorHouse said:
I wish I was blessed with George Lopez hair. Most Hispanics have hair like him. Enrique is the exception to the rule.

Enrique isn't Hispanic. He's half Filipino and half Spanish Jew.

Ha ha.

Seriously though Enrique is god.

JolDee

Reaction score
To make a generalization: Latins generally have better (less loss) hair than European/Americans. Latin genes must be good...

My father who has very thinning hair is British and married my mom (American). They divorced and my dad remarried to a Chilean and had my step-brother. My step-brother has very latin features but I'm confident he won't be prone to the same hair-loss that I'm experiencing.

CCS

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
. But he looks damn good with the wig let's face it so why the hat all the time?

Wearing is not the most comfortable way to go. When I wore, I liked to take my piece off when know one was around to see. I'd sleep without it, and only put it on when I was going out. Even then, some days I'd wear a hat without it on underneath, just depending where I was going and how sure I was I could get away with it.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its scary to see how ignorant people are on the subject

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't this be a combination of great responding to meds, hair transplant, comb-over and possibly some hair thickener/concealer?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Koga said:
Can't this be a combination of great responding to meds, hair transplant, comb-over and possibly some hair thickener/concealer?

absolutely not...check this video on 720 p... it has a thick head of hair...besides sometimes his top hair looks thinner sometimes thicker...and it is the same length and the same haircut.also just think that he is almost 40 and he has pictures with big recession at 20...just to remind you this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNUPSmQsIWA