Enough Waiting For Our Resident "journalist"

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s great.

Step 1: Start a gofundme page.
Step 2: Meditate on what you would do if people complain at you with every single post you make from the Congress.

Good luck
That's in two years.
Besides, I think there should be team effort.
There are numerous Spanish, even Catalan Users in HairLossTalk.com, who could contribute.
Moreover, by then, Shiseido will have published the trial's results and (in the best scenario) Tsuji will have commenced their trial, to boot.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember getting flamed like a charcoal steak for saying that he wasn't going to bring back anything we couldn't get elsewhere (that is of any importance) and I got called a "leech" among many other things. I also said that when he inevitably didn't bring anything back, it would be mutiny from his biggest financial backers.

God damn I'm good at armchair Nostradamus.

God you're annoying.

Didn't you also 'predict' that you're leaving these forums? If only you were that good!

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m beginning to get more excited about SkinTE than anything after your comments in the thread regarding their work! Some real potential there!

Don’t get your hopes up just yet, I’m still holding my breath until I see their results. Some people from the skin care forum are so desperate for this that they stated they are going to reach out to anyone they find out has had the treatment to get an accurate assessment of the product so no trickery with lighting and all.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God you're annoying.

Didn't you also 'predict' that you're leaving these forums? If only you were that good!

I did, but there did indeed wind up becoming some more news worth talking about.

Anyways, I assume you were one of the dumbasses that donated?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did, but there did indeed wind up becoming some more news worth talking about.

Anyways, I assume you were one of the dumbasses that donated?

We're not dumbasses. Most of us made modest donations, which came with a possibility of benefit and are good for the forum community.

There are far worse ways to part with $100, the typical donation.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're not dumbasses. Most of us made modest donations, which came with a possibility of benefit and are good for the forum community.

There are far worse ways to part with $100, the typical donation.

Well, most of us aren't. There's a few exceptions to every rule. LOL. I'm cheap, and didn't
donate sh*t!

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t get your hopes up just yet, I’m still holding my breath until I see their results. Some people from the skin care forum are so desperate for this that they stated they are going to reach out to anyone they find out has had the treatment to get an accurate assessment of the product so no trickery with lighting and all.

@Tano1 Mind pointing me in the right direction? I'm more excited about getting a fresh set of flesh (it's a Long Story) than hair. (I'm not even a Norwood 1, perfect hairline just slight thinning has begun) I live in the same city as Dr Jeff Bernanskie who was in Japan for the conference, he also works with skin regeneration in his lab and I was going to go and talk with him at the University. I'd love to get caught up on everything though. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Tano1 Mind pointing me in the right direction? I'm more excited about getting a fresh set of flesh (it's a Long Story) than hair. (I'm not even a Norwood 1, perfect hairline just slight thinning has begun) I live in the same city as Dr Jeff Bernanskie who was in Japan for the conference, he also works with skin regeneration in his lab and I was going to go and talk with him at the University. I'd love to get caught up on everything though. Thanks.

Sure, Dr Jeff Bernanskie sounds like a new name to me, I haven’t heard of him. I’m also more interested in recovering my skin from the scar I’m dealing with myself. Would have to hope for new hair as well, otherwise it’s definitely noticeable.

If you want, pm me and I’ll send you my phone conversation with Dr. Swanson, COO and VP of PolarityTE. Only one question was related to hair, but everything else might interest you because I asked mostly about the scarring and the skin. What I will tell you is that the most promising companies right now look to be PolarityTE and Sunogel. The problem with Sunogel though is that they haven’t even registered with the fda and I don’t think they filed for any patents yet (have to double check) and I think someone from the skin care group I’m a part of mentioned there were only 2-3 people working for Sunogel. PolarityTE has made it in for sure though, but I can tell you the rest over pm if you want the details.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I agree with OP.

If Hellouser has information about shiseido from the congress, how trivial it may be, he should post it.
>In before someone claims that Hellouser is remaining silent because he has secret insider information for Shiseido's product and is creating a financial or opportunity advantage for himself, such as investments or being first in line for treatment coming out next year.

Last edited:

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>In before someone claims that Hellouser is remaining silent because he has secret insider information for Shiseido's product and is creating a financial or opportunity advantage for himself, such as investments or being first in line for treatment coming out next year.
i think if he had this kind of information, it would've been easy to get somewhere else as it's a pretty big deal. If not, then he's being a digg

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
i think if he had this kind of information, it would've been easy to get somewhere else as it's a pretty big deal. If not, then he's being a digg

Yeah if this is an effective treatment it will be heavily marketed, so everyone will know. That’s kind of a silly assumption.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

He's not releasing it because he's childish. Any benefit of the doubt that I was giving him went out the window when he stopped posting for a month because his feelings got hurt. I'm sure what info he has is nothing of consequence anyway.