Enough Waiting For Our Resident "journalist"

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction: our "wanna be journalist"

Sorry @Admin but I can't stand the lack of professionalism on @hellousers end of things. I donated $200 only for him to get basically No Information of Value.

Now he is refusing to post the little bit on RCH-01 he did manage to get because he is in his feelings about us telling him how badly he mis-handled the interaction with Shisedio scientists.

Can yourself alongside maybe @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka @Noisette and whoever else we used last time for the interview with Shiseido prepare for another interview with them. Even if it is just a quick update in the new year? March possibly? Closer to results and further into the new year?

That information is what every single one of us lives for and stresses about. I know 90% of us who visit here only do so for Rch-01 and Tsuji. You know that as well. These other posts are ether about Anti Andros, crazy side effects, or a crap shoot.

Which is good for those willing to take risk with their manhood and in some cases livelihood and long term unknown consequences.

But the mainstream is still bald. Why? Because RcH-01 and Tsuji don't exist yet. They are the type of treatments that will eliminate bald heads. For the most part. If they are successful. The treatments Most of Us are banking on and visit your site daily to see if there is an update on.

I click on the New Research page and if I don't see anything about RCH-01 or Tsuji I leave within 5 seconds.

Please let's get this interview together for March time guys. Like if you agree!

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
When you gave him $200, it was a blanket contribution to go to the congress.
Unless I am mistaken, there was no written agreement to him providing the info you seek.

Thus, in law terms, he offered no "consideration" towards the deal, meaning he owes you nothing.

Case law was the most important class I had ever taken in college. Chalk it up to experience. This may be something you'll have to go at alone.

I don’t think he’s demanding his money back, I think he just wanted to validate his reasons for expecting an answer. Hello user has always been an upstanding member in my book, but I assume this recent congress may have been bust for everyone involved. Obviously the goal wasn’t hit, so someone may have gotten stuck with the bill maybe it was him. Others that donated are probably frustrated at the lack of news which is nobody’s fault. Unfortunate all around which is too bad, because we all know it wasn’t just money but also time that was required to make the posts available to the forum.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry @Admin but I can't stand the lack of professionalism on @hellousers end of things. I donated $200 only for him to get basically No Information of Value.

Now he is refusing to post the little bit on RCH-01 he did manage to get because he is in his feelings about us telling him how badly he mis-handled the interaction with Shisedio scientists.

Can yourself alongside maybe @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka @Noisette and whoever else we used last time for the interview with Shiseido prepare for another interview with them. Even if it is just a quick update in the new year? March possibly? Closer to results and further into the new year?

That information is what every single one of us lives for and stresses about. I know 90% of us who visit here only do so for Rch-01 and Tsuji. You know that as well. These other posts are ether about Anti Andros, crazy side effects, or a crap shoot.

Which is good for those willing to take risk with their manhood and in some cases livelihood and long term unknown consequences.

But the mainstream is still bald. Why? Because RcH-01 and Tsuji don't exist yet. They are the type of treatments that will eliminate bald heads. For the most part. If they are successful. The treatments Most of Us are banking on and visit your site daily to see if there is an update on.

I click on the New Research page and if I don't see anything about RCH-01 or Tsuji I leave within 5 seconds.

Please let's get this interview together for March time guys. Like if you agree!

My first intentional dislike.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think too many people bitched from the beginning. My assumption was that hellouser was saving the best for last and with each new post he put out, all I could read were comments like “Nobody gives a f*** about any of this just tell us about Shiseido” yet I’m pretty sure they would’ve bitched anyway if all he posted was about Shiseido. Can already picture the comments: “wtf we sent you to Japan and all you came back with was a shiseido update?!” from people who probably didn’t even donate. Not that it matters to anyone, but I probably wouldn’t volunteer to go fetch some info for the forum after what happened with this situation and I’m just curious as to who would even want to volunteer with all the comments that were posted lol

Do understand the frustration though because those who invested didn’t get the RCH-01 info. On the bright side, maybe Follica’s device won’t suck and we can start stabbing ourselves for new hair.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you gave him $200, it was a blanket contribution to go to the congress.
Unless I am mistaken, there was no written agreement to him providing the info you seek.

Thus, in law terms, he offered no "consideration" towards the deal, meaning he owes you nothing.

Case law was the most important class I had ever taken in college. Chalk it up to experience. This may be something you'll have to go at alone.

My first intentional dislike.

Beards I don't care about getting my money back I'm just utterly dumbfounded how a guy takes our money, and flys all the way to Japan to do research on a bunch of useless info. If any of it was worth anything we would hear about it closer to release or clinical trials. I did not expect HU to go gather intel on utterly useless topics on our dime to fulfil his fetish for the science that 97% of us don't care about. Clearly Afro Vacancy is apart of the 3%.

The one thing he needed to do regarding the next most upcoming game changing solution he fugged up on big time. What's done is done. I get that. But don't be a baby back beech about it and withhold the information like a passive aggressive cuck.

He is scoping the forums daily as you can all see on his user profile. Just look at his last activity. Yet he sits in the dark corner lurking quietly. He is NEVER going to raise another dollar for a trip ever again like that. Too late now.

@Afro_Vacancy care to elaborate on your problem?

I guess you would rather we not get an interview going? Not do the Due Dilligence and research ourselves? (Seeing HU failed to deliver on RCH-01) What do you suggest we do to get the latest update on RCH-01? I'm all ears. Try to give a useful answer this time.

Thanks

Ps @Tano1 If you actually look at the posts Riken and Shisedio are all anyone (97% and if u disagree then ur in the 3%, sorry to break it to you Afro) wanted to hear about. Riken news was same old same old but I'm still glad he got something to give us.

It's all good, I'm just trying to get the community something useful. Ether way I have 2 friends who live in Japan (both have hair and we don't talk about this stuff) Sendai and Tokyo (family owns 3 airports in Japan, well connected). Also another Japanese friend where I live. I'll just wait until results are out and it is offered to the public Ill get them to arrange everything for me and bring them along. Have fun figuring it all out on your own guys.

I won't post any before or after pics but I'll be sure to tell you how awesome everything is and send you pictures of water fountains. Won't give you a play by play, but I'll tell you I love the new density. Won't tell you percentage increase, but tell you how polite everyone is. Won't tell you the exact costs, just that it doesn't matter because you can't get it.

Maybe then Afro will like my posts

Good Luck ;)

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

Somebody is going bald and they are NOT happy about it, dammit. Take heed, men; bumptiousness is our only vice when confronted by that desolate plane of new research and developments. Arid from a lack of hope vaginal intercourse, man must turn on his fellow man and derive nourishment from the assured degradation therein. Oh, wearisome condition of humanity! :eek:

By2xXDJCMAA9zGc.jpg

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe there was just nothing to say because there was nothing to say?

I don't know why anyone expected anything from any of this.

You stop with that right now, mister. @bags will have none of that on this thread! I wonder how many of these same threads might be found from previous years when that all too illusive 'information' wasn't expounded as it obviously was meant to be. Those poor bastards last year, they donated money for nothing! @hellouser should reimburse us all, in full (I didn't donate), and offer himself up as tribute to consummate our much deserved restitution. @bags, next year you fly to a different country and do the hair loss community a huge favor, that way we don't have to deal with @hellouser's blatant professionalism.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ps @Tano1 If you actually look at the posts Riken and Shisedio are all anyone (97% and if u disagree then ur in the 3%, sorry to break it to you Afro) wanted to hear about.

I know. I did look at the posts. You said exactly what I said about the comments in my previous post.

If your Japanese buddies help you get hair then great. I’m not saying you shouldn’t be mad and frustrated, but a fun question: what would you do if shiseido and tsuji failed? Suddenly everything else would probably become important to know; otherwise, you’re left with pretty much the choice of shaving it and calling it quits or playing the waiting game again. Did you know about Sunogel creating new follicles in little piglets? Don’t get me wrong though I’d be glad if any one of them gave me a full head.

I can’t even comment on the last part of your post because it made me laugh lol. No really though, if you want you can come over and eat some edibles with me and we can Microneedle each other’s domes.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I know. I did look at the posts. You said exactly what I said about the comments in my previous post.

If your Japanese buddies help you get hair then great. I’m not saying you shouldn’t be mad and frustrated, but a fun question: what would you do if shiseido and tsuji failed? Suddenly everything else would probably become important to know; otherwise, you’re left with pretty much the choice of shaving it and calling it quits or playing the waiting game again. Did you know about Sunogel creating new follicles in little piglets? Don’t get me wrong though I’d be glad if any one of them gave me a full head.

I can’t even comment on the last part of your post because it made me laugh lol. No really though, if you want you can come over and eat some edibles with me and we can Microneedle each other’s domes.

I’m beginning to get more excited about SkinTE than anything after your comments in the thread regarding their work! Some real potential there!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The coverage of the hair Congress was indeed disappointing and that's already been discussed in several places. There's no need to further flame Hellouser, we can assume that he operated in good faith based on his extensive history of contributions to the forum.

Sometimes efforts don't work out in spite of good intentions and good ability. I've been to a lot of scientific conferences and learning levels vary. HU has already posted some of the reasons why this trip was not as successful as the Miami trip.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least, the next Hair Congress is due to take place in Barcelona, Europe, and supposedly many more HairLossTalk.com commentators or users would volunteer to record (more professionally I hope) presentations, take pics and interview key players in da game.

Moving on, I fully respect HelloUser's effort in the last Congress, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be complaining about the worst possible recording of completely irrelevant presentations, about not focusing on the gigs we care the most, RCH-01 and Tsuji, about not arranging interviews with key players and choosing to record (poorly) so damn irrelevant presentations instead.

Next time, we need have learnt from this Congress' mistakes, arrange things the right way, and send people who know how to record, how to arrange interviews and evaluate which presentations are relevant and which are not.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember getting flamed like a charcoal steak for saying that he wasn't going to bring back anything we couldn't get elsewhere (that is of any importance) and I got called a "leech" among many other things. I also said that when he inevitably didn't bring anything back, it would be mutiny from his biggest financial backers.

God damn I'm good at armchair Nostradamus.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember getting flamed like a charcoal steak for saying that he wasn't going to bring back anything we couldn't get elsewhere (that is of any importance) and I got called a "leech" among many other things. I also said that when he inevitably didn't bring anything back, it would be mutiny from his biggest financial backers.

God damn I'm good at armchair Nostradamus.

In hindsight you might have just been flamed over it because a poster that shall remain nameless was scavenging for reasons to argue with you.

Though you were right, I think that you should not gloat for predicting another individual's failure.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In hindsight you might have just been flamed over it because a poster that shall remain nameless was scavenging for reasons to argue with you.

Though you were right, I think that you should not gloat for predicting another individual's failure.

Oh I don't feel Hellouser "failed"

I just think people had unrealistic expectations about what he or anyone in his stead was likely to achieve.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He already told you that in comparison with the previous congress there was nothing extraodinary to begin with or to report first. Less quality studies.
The next congress in Barcelona will be the real one for me.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I don't care if he showed us a Shisedio presentation of hair growing out of a rats a**h** lol. He has information and he is being a baby about not sharing it after some of us paid him money to go and get that information. That's what's bothering me. I don't care about the quality or the info at this point. Just show me what I paid u to go get. Which he has in his hard drive.

I can't believe some people have the nerve to object what I'm trying to say. Have all of you been castrated? I don't care if it's all old irrelevant news, I wanna see what it is. He also said before going dark that there was good information in the presentation.

And how is @Afro_Vacancy going to like @Hate da Bt post about HU fugging up and dislike mine? Wtf?

Oh I don't feel Hellouser "failed"

I just think people had unrealistic expectations about what he or anyone in his stead was likely to achieve.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least, the next Hair Congress is due to take place in Barcelona, Europe, and supposedly many more HairLossTalk.com commentators or users would volunteer to record (more professionally I hope) presentations, take pics and interview key players in da game.

Moving on, I fully respect HelloUser's effort in the last Congress, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be complaining about the worst possible recording of completely irrelevant presentations, about not focusing on the gigs we care the most, RCH-01 and Tsuji, about not arranging interviews with key players and choosing to record (poorly) so damn irrelevant presentations instead.

Next time, we need have learnt from this Congress' mistakes, arrange things the right way, and send people who know how to record, how to arrange interviews and evaluate which presentations are relevant and which are not.

You seem to have the grasp of how everything should be presented. Very great points you bring up and you know what they say: “if you want something done right then you gotta do it yourself.” So instead of saying: “and send people” why don’t you go to the next Congress and start a gofundme page? If not then at least give me the reason why you wouldn’t volunteer (work, lazy, no equipment, etc..)

Not to disrespect, but I’m curious as to why we always suggest we send “someone” but we don’t wish to volunteer ourselves if we want the information so bad.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to have the grasp of how everything should be presented. Very great points you bring up and you know what they say: “if you want something done right then you gotta do it yourself.” So instead of saying: “and send people” why don’t you go to the next Congress and start a gofundme page? If not then at least give me the reason why you wouldn’t volunteer (work, lazy, no equipment, etc..)

Not to disrespect, but I’m curious as to why we always suggest we send “someone” but we don’t wish to volunteer ourselves if we want the information so bad.
I would love to do it.
Not kiddin'.