Ende/Enden are you around on the forums? Need help/advice with zinc

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dealing with sides from finasteride, used it for over a year at 0.5mg with decent success, went to 1mg then sides kicked in.

Bloods show:

High Testosterone
High SHBG
High Prolactin
Elevated estrogen but not over the limit so still within “range”

Can zinc help?

Can anyone help?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quitting help
or you can say you dont have anything, that its all in your mind, and live with it

tang

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have the same condition as you, high prolactin, and a growing breast accompanied by impotence.Zinc supplements only lower estradiol levels.I suggest you stop taking finasteride immediately

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have peculiar hair change (texture change and slightly more shedding as I perceive) with zinc recently in just one week alone taking zinc supplements on alternate days. It's best not to use zinc as a treatment if u are not zinc deficient

Last edited:

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What MG are you using? It’s supposed to be supplemented with copper if using long term or in high dose

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What MG are you using? It’s supposed to be supplemented with copper if using long term or in high dose
50mg. Alternate days I take iron supplements. But now I have cut down on iron and stopped the zinc. Was on this regime for a week along with msm and flaxseed supplements ( close to year now)

I not sure if it's just my imagination but we had a hot spell weather for 2 weeks in my place. It could be due to the humidity too as I live in a tropical country

Last edited: