Eminem/marshall Mathers Hair Loss Thread

Bertino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I don’t know I really don’t think so. Some of those pics and vids look sketch but almost like nothing.

I’ve seen Eminem a lot of over the years never noticed anything balding. I have always been jealous of his hairline. Looks really thick and full.

also I don’t think drugs effect hairloss if it’s just never going to happen for you. My friends dad has a thick full head of hair and so did he. My friend did every dangerous drug under the sun, drank like a fish all day every day, no sleep, started shouting up, adderral, working, 2 kids, shooting up, methadone, suboxone, as a teenager he would huff gas and duster. And i lost all my hair just smoking weed and drinking alcohol. He never lost a hair on his head.
If you never see a loss on his hair...man Go see an ophthalmologist, and then hear that Eminem has thick hair when he has always had little density hahahaha, the density you see is only given by toppik.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is a millionaire, super famous and almost 50. This thread is retarded, no one cares if you're not a Norwood 0 at 50, I'm 31 and would kill a man for his hair.

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I f*****g hate you nerdy angry forum trolling retards that sit online all day making bitchy comments about everything

Not all day. Nerdy? OK. I lol @ these girly insecure threads. Bornwithgirlieinsecurities.ahhaha I'll f*** your mom and you GF! You don't need hair, you need testosterone!

Last edited:

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First was the Justin Bieber thread and now Eminem? What's with people on this website and their obsession with artists' hair.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's been a hat prisoner for 10 years now and when he isn't wearing a hat it either looks like a bad wig or absolutely caked in toppik.

Attachments

• 154328702_440711543915309_5878184140867766593_n.jpg
    154328702_440711543915309_5878184140867766593_n.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 51

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been a hat prisoner for 10 years now and when he isn't wearing a hat it either looks like a bad wig or absolutely caked in toppik.
And his face also looks frozen from botox and plastic surgery

In the early 2010s he tried to "perfect" his face and as expected, it all went wrong

If you look at his daughter today, she clearly followed his path of botox and plastic surgery.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
And his face also looks frozen from botox and plastic surgery

In the early 2010s he tried to "perfect" his face and as expected, it all went wrong

If you look at his daughter today, she clearly followed his path of botox and plastic surgery.
Yeah he just looks plain weird now. He would be ripe for roasting by other rappers if he was still relevant.

There was a thread in the Eminem reddit sub asking if he's going bald. The answers were the typical - 'he just likes wearing hats and likes changing them up for style' or 'he's a millionnaire he can get plugs or the most expensive treatment around not available to us mortals. Millionnaires don't go bald'.

Little do they know that it's difficult to escape the Norwood Reaper forever.

I have no sympathy for him given how he mocked Moby's appearance. At least Moby didn't become a hat prisoner.

Last edited:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, sorry bro. Do you feel any different off the drug? What’s your current regimen?
The drug never really had any negative effects for me apart from the first few days where it completely killed my libido but I stuck with it and that went away. Since being off it I get a lot more morning wood.

I've been off finasteride for 7 months now and after the 6th month is when I saw a significant visual difference in loss which correlates with all of the literature out there.

There is no regimen at the moment unfortunately, I replaced the finasteride with minoxidil but it didn't stop further loss plus I do not want it going on my 3 year old son's face when he cuddles up with me. I bought a microneedling pen a month ago but still haven't used it, not sure if I can be bothered.

I liked finasteride for its easy of use, no greasy liquid that makes your thinning hair look worse when applied and no pain from stabbing your head with needles, just a simple pill that takes 10 seconds to take and is more effective than anything else.

I'm 40 now and married so not the worst age/situation to go bald but I wanted to make it to 50. I guess I have to 'embrace' it lol. Maybe a shaved head will look better than this crappy thin hair I have at the moment. It's similar to Prince Harry's, thick at the front and thin behind the hairline.

How about yourself? Are you as your name suggests?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
No I’m maintaining my hair pretty well. I’m off finasteride after experiencing cognitive effects, my primary treatment is oral minoxidil, you should try it.
That's great it's working for you. I'm not sure how safe oral minoxidil is for when trying to conceive, not worth the risk. How old are you?

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus. His face looks like it's been prepped for an open casket by an amateur funeral director.

No clue if he uses toppik, but he definitely dyes his hair and beard, which always looks weird when you get to a certain age.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe a shaved head will look better than this crappy thin hair I have at the moment. It's similar to Prince Harry's, thick at the front and thin behind the hairline.
Maybe. Personally I tried this 2 years ago and everyone was just telling me to grow it back. My hairline is better than Prince Harry's though (all transplanted if you remember). It took like 5 months for my hair to grow back to how it looked before ffs.

Hairline is by far the most important feature in a man's face I think. I saw my hairline changing 4 times over the course of the last 7 years or so. It took me 3 transplants to get to where my hairline is at, and I saw a dramatic improvement in how people treat me. Though I must say having a good beard was almost as important.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe. Personally I tried this 2 years ago and everyone was just telling me to grow it back. My hairline is better than Prince Harry's though (all transplanted if you remember). It took like 5 months for my hair to grow back to how it looked before ffs.

Hairline is by far the most important feature in a man's face I think. I saw my hairline changing 4 times over the course of the last 7 years or so. It took me 3 transplants to get to where my hairline is at, and I saw a dramatic improvement in how people treat me. Though I must say having a good beard was almost as important.
Yes I agree, I still have a relatively thick NW1 hairline and from front on I look the same as I always have. Even when I stopped taking finasteride for a year a decade ago the hairline remained the same while everything else thinned significantly. I'm going to be like Zidane lol.

I shaved my head 10 years ago to a zero guard and didn't really like what I saw, but that was going from a toppik covered head to absolutely nothing, a big change and I was rail thin. I'm more muscular now, it might look better and now I'm not concerned about 'hiding' my hair loss, just don't want to look ridiculous so I would go with a 1 guard.
Never a razor shave, which only looks good on black people in my opinion and looks worse the older you get. Sorry but 70 year old John Travolta looks bad with his razor shaved head, looked much better with his balding look.

Hugh Laurie's hair is also an inspiration for me lol

Attachments

• original-25790-1399387557-9.jpg
    original-25790-1399387557-9.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 46