Email Response from Intercytex...

FrankHair1

Reaction score
OK, I do apologize to ICX. I really think it's one of the best business in the asesthetic market with their two product RHY and TRC. I really think they will come up with something I was just disappointed. Will problably need RHY by the time TRC is available.

Bye

Arv

Reaction score
First time poster, long time lurker.

Wow, this stuff seems really exciting. I didn't know they had a solution to the growing direction issue. I'd like to hear more about this scaffolding. My biggest question though, is how much increase in hair can be expected? The nature of HM would make it a sort of sky's the limit scenario, but what've I've heard so far seems to indicate otherwise.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, from what mike barry posted and from the overall discussion, the conclusion is that expecting anything before 2011-2015 is stupid. It may not even happen during that period but expeting anything before that is stupid.
Very depressing...I was really hoping this would come out soon.

So is there any other stuff that is coming up ?

Felk

Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
So, from what mike barry posted and from the overall discussion, the conclusion is that expecting anything before 2011-2015 is stupid. It may not even happen during that period but expeting anything before that is stupid.
Very depressing...I was really hoping this would come out soon.

What is this based on?

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damn, 2010 wud be sooner than i wuda thought.

i hope this is true, however much it costs, i would get a big *** loan out!!

joe32

Established Member
Reaction score
any remarks to all these negative posts, i had my hopes high it would be out by 2008 ...sounding like its a long way to go ..was that the latest report email from itc

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it were released in the UK or Europe before the US. All sorts of cosmetic stuff is released there first.

On the other hand, the FDA is probably the biggest hardass of any medical agency in the world. With something as new as this, as much as I'd want it, I appreciate that the thorough approval process.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not waiting for it to come to the US, I'm going to England.

peakhair

Reaction score
2 hours by plane from Sweden. While I´m there curing my hair desease
once and for all, I´ll take the opportunity to watch Manchester City play live.
By 2008-2010 they will probably be contenders for the title.
Hair cloning is a big occasion in one´s life so let´s make the trip something
to remember. :p

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joe32 said:
any remarks to all these negative posts, i had my hopes high it would be out by 2008 ...sounding like its a long way to go ..was that the latest report email from itc

These posts are too old. This is not the latest report from Intercytex. Since then, phase II trial has started, there are even pictures of hair grown with HM. Although 2008 is too soon, 2009 or 2010 seem like possible dates if something doesnt go wrong.

They have spent a lot of money for this and i guess they are in a hurry to make it back.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess we'll just have to wait until September to see what happened.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
FabioM said:
Well the guy from Bosley said a fee between 7000$-15000$

In my country that´s ridicoulous

try 10x that price man

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
try 10x that price man

says who?

my best guess says, once the prodecure is stabilised, it will be cheaper than an hair transplant. And after it takes over the hair transplant market, and more people get them, the price will drop considerably.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
RaginDemon said:
try 10x that price man

says who?

my best guess says, once the prodecure is stabilised, it will be cheaper than an hair transplant. And after it takes over the hair transplant market, and more people get them, the price will drop considerably.

The thing is a cost for a transplant varies.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
DaSand said:
The thing is a cost for a transplant varies.

and HM wouldn't? What's your point? :)

I'm just saying that I've seen various prices for a transplant. TRC might have varying prices depending on your degree of loss. We've seen all of the speculation here about when it will come out and how much it will cost (I've seen it from the ultra-pessimists and ultra-optimistics here)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
if HM is really that good, many of us will rather cut parties/vocations to get it done.

the problem is nobody knows when it will come out.