Elon Musk transformation

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen is science-fiction? That doesn't make sense at all since they're quite real and have produced results.

We were nowhere near the amount of knowledge we have today 15 years ago. 15 years ago, virtually scarless FUE megasessions were just a dream.

Today, you can get into a surgeon's office as a NW5, get 3000 grafts for 7000€, which can make a tremendous difference compared to being slick bald.

Today, we have temporary SMP which can be a good addition to a FUE megasession. We can transplant beard hair. Histogen and Replicel are only a few years away.

Other medications are currently being tested. People who say hair loss solutions haven't progressed since the year 2000 are quite delusional.

Of course we had improwments since 2000, we had dutasteride, fue and smp but we are not going to have anything which can give us full head of hair during our life spam, and whoever thinks or hope other way is delusional

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you're telling me that you don't think there is going to be a NW1 solution by the time 2070 comes around?

Are you kidding man? I would assume no less than of us to be on Mars by that time, much less solving hair loss. Come on. I agree we're not quite there yet, but at the pace at which things have been advancing recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to grow and synthesize every single part of the human body by that point. ****, even aging itself might be solved by then.

Lots of things were regarded as science fiction before they became a common thing in life, just keep that in mind. At some point, there are going to be people 200-300 years old walking the Earth, with the biological looks and health of an 18-year old. Sounds like Star Trek right now, but then it will be the most normal thing ever. That's the way the world works. We have a tremendous amount of technology now. 300 years ago, electricity was just a pipe dream.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
So, you're telling me that you don't think there is going to be a NW1 solution by the time 2070 comes around?

Are you kidding man? I would assume no less than of us to be on Mars by that time, much less solving hair loss. Come on. I agree we're not quite there yet, but at the pace at which things have been advancing recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to grow and synthesize every single part of the human body by that point. ****, even aging itself might be solved by then.

Lots of things were regarded as science fiction before they became a common thing in life, just keep that in mind. At some point, there are going to be people 200-300 years old walking the Earth, with the biological looks and health of an 18-year old. Sounds like Star Trek right now, but then it will be the most normal thing ever. That's the way the world works. We have a tremendous amount of technology now. 300 years ago, electricity was just a pipe dream.

Ignore him, he just wants to wallow in his pessimism.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Lack Of Development in Hairloss is due to fact that it was not a major emergency problem.

All fields in Medicine are too advanced like cardio .ortho..git.nephro,paeds,radio,gyanaec.

Because it have too much money.

Hairloss on the other hand is a less profitable industry so there is no major development.

Example is Biochemistry.
It is so advanced that all genes have been studied,how dna replication works,what is rna and all that.Reading that is the most difficult thing i have done till now.

In Hairloss.very few surgeons are there,it is not a major life thretening problem in the eye of medical field.

None of the drug for treating Hairloss were originally intended to treat hairloss,it was just the side effect profile of Minoxidil while using it orally for treating congestive cardiac failure
made it clear that it can be used for Hairloss..

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss on the other hand is a less profitable industry so there is no major development.

That's not the reason at all, it is well known that hair loss is a billion dollar industry and that includes crap like snake oils and creams that dont even bloody work.

The more probable reason is because it would not be politically correct to spend time and money trying to fix a cosmetic problem that mainly affects MEN.

This Elon Musk guy is a straight up fking genius from what I read and is worth like over $10 billion. If he really wanted to I'm sure he could get together some brilliant minds and have some revolutionary hair loss treatment on the market within a couple years. Problem is, it does more for his name and legacy to invent cool **** like tesla cars, new energy sources, hyperloop transport.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Dude..if you have Information about Hairloss industries Billion..

now go and chrck what othere medical field industry totals...

you will cry hearing that amount..

Cardiac plus ortho plus obstetric plus gyanaec are individually atleast 1000 billion dollar.
My one relative is OBS gyanaec Surgeon and they have right now earn upto 100 million US dollars in India..
now they are just a single surgeon net worth..
now look how many obs gyanec surgeon are in the world...

Hairloss industry is just a piece of sand in the might Medical field..that is why there is no reasearch..here.

You family will once atleast need obs gyanaec surgeon,opthalmologist,
md medicine,general surgeon

but its a rare chance that many family will need a hair transplant surgeon..

Hairloss is rare before marriage..

Few days backs i went for exam and there was only me bald while all had full head

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
qmpNPha.png
3gGBDQx.jpg

The hair transplant made him look different, can't tell other changes.

Look at all that confidence he has now!

shookwun

Reaction score
Literally went from high estrogen bloated push over to a stand up gentleman that women would be interesting in getting to know.

Simple changes in hair pattern, textures and presentation can over all influence how others perceive you. Hair is a great example of perception and how it influences our sense of well being, and how others treat us.

it's a total mind **** how even simple adjustments like adding temple points will heavily increase your attraction and virility.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally went from high estrogen bloated push over to a stand up gentleman that women would be interesting in getting to know.

Simple changes in hair pattern, textures and presentation can over all influence how others perceive you. Hair is a great example of perception and how it influences our sense of well being, and how others treat us.

it's a total mind **** how even simple adjustments like adding temple points will heavily increase your attraction and virility.

Say this to a privileged fullhead and they'll call you a mopey betamale.

shookwun

Reaction score
Say this to a privileged fullhead and they'll call you a mopey betamale.
until they start loosing it themselves, suddenly it all makes sense. They start wearings hats every where they ago, almost to the point of being a necessity opposed to an accessory to a style, an option. Start appearing timid, avoiding eye contact, and having emotions that resemble a roller coaster that keeps on having ups and downs. progressing forward less and less females in their life. Having a dry spell they will say. Suddenely they start accepting that hair is everything, and life is cruel. A lack confidence arises in oneself to the point that being alone is rather accepted at this stage. It goes on and ON

Hair is what ultimately makes someone attractive. it isn't the deciding factor, but has the biggest influence. To the point where it gives the illusion of being attractive, and successful.

Imagine Schwimmer without hair or a heavily recessed NW3, and prominent forehead. Would look like a sewer vermin.

DavidSchwimmer313-copy.jpg
\
1.jpg

david-schwimmer-graffiti-house-ftr.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Musk looks like he's lost weight, or at least a little around the face. Looks a bit more defined. Not sure if that's natural or not but looks much better.

Good example with Schwimmer. Dude would literally be a nobody without that hair. Imagine him wooing Rachel in Friends with a NW3 hahaha. Never happening.

blackg

Reaction score
until they start loosing it themselves, suddenly it all makes sense. They start wearings hats every where they ago, almost to the point of being a necessity opposed to an accessory to a style, an option. Start appearing timid, avoiding eye contact, and having emotions that resemble a roller coaster that keeps on having ups and downs. progressing forward less and less females in their life. Having a dry spell they will say. Suddenely they start accepting that hair is everything, and life is cruel. A lack confidence arises in oneself to the point that being alone is rather accepted at this stage. It goes on and ON

Hair is what ultimately makes someone attractive. it isn't the deciding factor, but has the biggest influence. To the point where it gives the illusion of being attractive, and successful.

So true, my friend!!! Yet the privileged and even some EARLY STAGE hair loss sufferers continue to deny it. Which leads me to ask:
Why do some men deny the importance of hair??
Is it because they are totally oblivious when it comes to attraction?
Is it because the truth is too frightening for them to admit?

Or maybe they just don't want to appear shallow? At least appear shallow in front of their peers...Because deep in the corners of their minds, I'm pretty sure they have some idea.

HAIR MATTERS!! Hell, it ain't even so much about the hair, per se. As WE all know..it's about having a frame!!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in a roundabout way full heads admit hair matters when giving advice about how to improve looks.

one of the most common pieces of advice is GET A GOOD HAIRCUT lol

not only does baldness degrade ur looks, but also takes away the opportunity to improve them

schwimmer has a hairstyle

- - - Updated - - -

While looking at myself in the mirror yesterday, I realized something. Do you know how hard it is for me to even imagine how I would look like bald?

I have to find an older picture to be reminded of it, and it's so scary. No frame, just a NW5 grandpa horseshoe.

When you think about it, it's nearly impossible to imagine a person you know who always had hair bald.

And the opposite is hard too, it's hard to even picture a bald man having hair. That's why we're so shocked when we see these:

article-2344799-1A696E0F000005DC-196_306x423.jpg

article-2043475-0e274a5700000578-140_468x540.jpg

10c4e5372a807db8bc1c307809c9969f.jpg

Because that's how much balding and baldness alter your appearance.
did u remember the thread at the beginning of the year where i hung out with old friends for the first time as a baldie?

i heard "who are you?" and "you are exodus?"

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When my girlfriend saw a picture of me with "long" hair, she said: "It's like you were another person!"

I've got you all beat. A couple of years ago, I showed my mom my id picture from back when I was beginning college.. She asked me whose picture it was.
I was like
crying-smiley-12030139.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Once i shown old pic of mine(with a hairline) with a goggle to my dad and he said who is this hero.
okay i had glasses always but they were unable to recognise me,
i was like :'(

Sun

Reaction score
Saurabhaj :

"Dude..if you have Information about Hairloss industries Billion..

now go and chrck what othere medical field industry totals...

you will cry hearing that amount..

Cardiac plus ortho plus obstetric plus gyanaec are individually atleast 1000 billion dollar.
My one relative is OBS gyanaec Surgeon and they have right now earn upto 100 million US dollars in India..
now they are just a single surgeon net worth..
now look how many obs gyanec surgeon are in the world..."

What are you talking about?? NO doctor ANYWHERE, ever has made (unless they own a corporation, are running for president, sell hardcore drugs, embezzled something) $100 million dollars from medicine. Unless maybe a doctor on a board for Pfizer or Merck, etc... (that's not from "medical practice" though, so it doesn't count).

I have enough in my family to know the salaries... From North America and beyond (can extrapolate from ECONOMICS).

Unless you mean the industry or something....?

I'm from India... No doctor there earns 100 million dollars... Only gangsters/traffickers, religious cultists, and film stars, and Ambani types ever would, possibly politicians.
Nor here (with 70% tax how could you earn 100th of that?)

Update:
Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew, Dr. Phil do not count. Nor does Dr. Frasier Crane (the character still way less than 100mn), nor Dr. Dre (despite exceeding $100mn, he's not officially licensed).