Elon Musk transformation

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zPng6Ev.jpg

Dunno if this has been posted before but I came across this today. Wow, i never would have suspected he had work done had I not seen his before pic. Shows you what money can do. I bet this guy could come up with even better treatment too if he wanted to since he's like some genius or some ****

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes he had work done, pretty good result. He looks way better now. However you mention; "Shows you what money can do.". The f*ck does that even mean? You make it sound like you have to be rich to afford a hair transplant, lmao.

not just the hair transplant, it seriously looks like he had some cosmetic surgery done

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether that's a "fortune" depends largely on where you live and how much you earn. You should be lucky you live in Belgium / US / wherever. I don't know a single balding person in my country who could afford one (think Ex-Yu countries). The average pay here is something between 400-500€ per month. That's why I'm moving the **** out ASAP.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the responses I would get here, just to suggest spending several thousand Euros on a transplant would be unreal. Everything from "you ridiculous vain bastard", "people have nothing to eat and you would spend that on hair?", to " why don't you give that money to something useful like a charity " etc. I dare not even think about it. I don't currently work yet and spent several weeks chopping wood for people so I can afford a year's supply of Finasteride and 6 months of minoxidil. THAT's how we live.

Thankfully I am good at IT and hope to get a job as a programmer in a developed country, so I can afford all the proper treatments when they do come. South Europe and all of Ex-Yugoslavia can go burn in hell for all I care.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
My parents are paying half the price of my upcoming hair transplant, I appreciate their understanding and support, I know not everyone is so fortunate...

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the responses I would get here, just to suggest spending several thousand Euros on a transplant would be unreal. Everything from "you ridiculous vain bastard", "people have nothing to eat and you would spend that on hair?", to " why don't you give that money to something useful like a charity " etc. I dare not even think about it. I don't currently work yet and spent several weeks chopping wood for people so I can afford a year's supply of Finasteride and 6 months of minoxidil. THAT's how we live.

Thankfully I am good at IT and hope to get a job as a programmer in a developed country, so I can afford all the proper treatments when they do come. South Europe and all of Ex-Yugoslavia can go burn in hell for all I care.

If someone don't have anything to eat in Europe then they're doing something really wrong. And finasteride can be dirt cheap (Proscar). Propecia is on the expensive side but not at all a problem. Minoxidil is dirt cheap again. You can spend less than on a bagel for one day of hair loss treatment.

Are you from Croatia or Slovenia by the way? You say you're from EU and Ex-Yougoslavia so those are the only countries. They are richer than my country so I don't really get it.

Once you'll get a proper job you'll see that your country isn't actually that bad.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
"If someone don't have anything to eat in Europe then they're doing something really wrong."

There are plenty of people here who have been working for months without receiving a single monthly salary. Tell them what they are doing wrong, aside from still staying in a corrupt, ex-communist ****hole. If your pay is 400€ and after you pay the bills and food what you are left with 50 € each month, what are you doing wrong? Again, lots of people like that here. Why does Wikipedia say the minimum pay is 400 euro when the local sawmill pays 260 a month? Why have they not shut down yet? Corruption. The whole country is corrupt as ****.

Do you know where I buy my finasteride? Germany. Because you know how much finasteride costs here? 80 Euro a month. They don't sell generics here, only Propecia. And insurance doesn't cover one cent of it. They don't let you have 5 mg finasteride for a hair loss treatment because it is only approved for prostate. I had to BEG my doctor to write me a private script for 5 mg Finasteride under the condition that I buy it in Germany. I paid 58 Eur for a year's supply of finasteride there. I buy minoxidil from eBay because I can get a 6 month supply for the same amount of money, that a local pharmacy wants for ONE month of minoxidil.

If I will work in my country it will be for a year, only to get enough money to get the **** out. Please don't tell me that this is a good place to live. If I stayed here I could only dream of one day affording hair transplant or Replicell, and I will stay bald forever, just like the rest of my poor-as-**** friends, who don't have the balls to leave the country. And for the record, I live in Croatia. IF you heard it is good here, it is the propaganda of our government, and big, big lies.

P.S. Proper job here, is people with my education working for ~500 EUR. People who left for Germany, same job, 2000 EUR. Don't even get me started on those that went to UK, or Sweden, or the US.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr I m from Croatia too,and I can say Croatia is not that bad,also I m ussing proscar which is relly cheap it costs less than 10$ for 3 month supply just go and visit private dermatologist and lie too him that you were alredy ussing proscar and that you had just moved to that place from another town and that you need to renew a script, he will probably give you a script for proscar that s how did I get my proscar

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL! Yep, that's the only way to get ahead in our country - lying and stealing. But anyway, easy enough for finasteride. I have enough of it for a year now.

It's "not bad" when you don't have anything better to compare with, but I have friends who have gone out and they tell me how much more they can afford, and I have an uncle in Germany who has 5 children there, so I know well enough about life outside.
You can get by in Croatia if you don't have any debt and have a slightly higher than average pay. Just don't expect to be able to fly to Japan and get treated by Replicel, or wherever the first "real" cure for male pattern baldness happens to come along.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don t think it s all that good in other countries, sure it probably is better than here, but don t expect that you will become rich and your life will be on easy mode if you leave our Country

And also don t hold your breth for real male pattern baldness cure,beacuse that is not going to happen very soon,probably not during our life

If you don t mind me asking in which town do you live?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not expecting to get rich. Just paid fairly according to my education and qualifications, which doesn't happen here.

About "real" male pattern baldness cure, it depends what you mean here. A real cure would be genetic modification, I agree it probably won't happen in the next 30-40 years. So what? It doesn't have to.

As long as you can affect the other factors and prevent further hair loss, and stimulate regeneration factors to regrow what you lost, you don't need a "real" cure. You can just repeat the treatments as needed to keep your hair. We only really need something that works for regrowth and maintenance, how we get there is less important.

I don't live in any of the big cities, if that's what you want to know. I live in a small town.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Elon Musk success in Hairt Transplant is not just a Hair Transplant..
I am sure the entire team of mCH Surgeons(Plastic Surgeons.general surgeons,MD Medicines must have involved to create the genius transformation.

As a doctor,i have seen the entire medical system rolls on when some VIP or very huge Important DR or person is under medical treatment,team of plastic surgeons would have worked meticulously during surgical procedure,don't expect this thing to happen to you no matter what money you throw in.
Once My extremely famous Opthalmologist dr had Car Accident near Nagpur,the doctor team from Entire World visited him,he had Titanium plate in his cranium(skull),still he is not bald,and he survived extremely dangerous accident.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
zPng6Ev.jpg

Dunno if this has been posted before but I came across this today. Wow, i never would have suspected he had work done had I not seen his before pic.

Apart from hair transplants, what other work did he get? His eyebrows seem different in the after pic.
Also some work on his face, I can't tell precisely what.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Elon Musk looks an infinite times better after getting work done to his hair. I just don't understand those people who say hair loss or even being plain bald can look good. You don't ever hear people saying things like "Look, a handsome bald man." because it just doesn't found right.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Elon understands the role that appearance plays. He wouldn't be as charming if he hadn't gotten that head of hair back.

If only we can prod him to come up with a cure instead of spending his genius and money on SpaceX. Screw inhabiting colonies on the moon. Start with inhabiting follicles on the moon of our heads.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thare is no real cure for almost any desises, and i think histogen and hair multiplactions are stll science fiction, peoples on this forum were talking about that **** 15 years ago like it s gona happen tomorow

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
not just the hair transplant, it seriously looks like he had some cosmetic surgery done

I think that's just the effect of having a hairline that frames his face well. Looking individually at each part of his face, it seems that only his hair has changed. However, when you look at his face as a whole it seems like more than just his hair has changed.

resu

Reaction score
qmpNPha.png
3gGBDQx.jpg

The hair transplant made him look different, can't tell other changes.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think
--some eyebrow work
--upper cheek fillers. In that last pic, they seem a little bit unnaturally plump. Also look at his wiki pic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
They do not have that plumpness in the before pics.