Ejaculation frequency and Hairloss

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
Honestly folks,

Lets just put this debate to bed, there is clearly a split in opinions (majority think it does not) with regards to maturbation causing (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) hairloss. Since there is no concrete articles or research papers debating this issue we are left with just opinions.

As I have said before, I believe the sperm within us is our life force and excessive ejaculation (excessive I would say is once a weeks) drains us of our vitality and health.

We all have our opinions - some say its silly some say it may have substance.

Unless you can prove otherwise that it doesn't, I'm keeping my juice locked up.

Take care.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
Unless you can prove otherwise that it doesn't, I'm keeping my juice locked up.

But it will still leak out of you when you have dreams of having more hair. You can't stop nocturnal ejaculatory progress.

guru

Reaction score
bubka said:
guru said:
bubka said:
So it proves that you have the mental capacity of a trisomy 21.

:roll: sure because i dont understand ur flawed reasoning.
Can you please explain my "[ur] flawed reasoning" then???? :whistle:

how can i explain something i dont understand? i am assuming the reasoning is flawed considering the source.

TamponShenanigans

Reaction score
With this Topic so hotly debated, I found that I had a burning desire to take matters into my own hands and see what I could come up with.

I and my team of crack researchers, took a group of purple assed baboons, and masturbated them thrice hourly, that is to say 3 times per hour, for a period of 12 months. The research itself went swimmingly and we collected large amounts of material, and developed a very close bond with our subjects.

After the 12 month masturbatory endeavour had run its course, we then assessed hair quality and quantity. There appeared to be no difference in either quantity between the first group and the control group. The control group did however seem somewhat agitated. Obviously so as not to skew the data all control animals had been fitted with a chastity belt:

56ww0.jpg

I hope you appreciate our efforts. There is a chance another trial will be run later this year, using human participants.

powersam

Reaction score
guru said:
bubka said:

I'll try make it a little more clear. Bubka was saying that as you produce sperm at a reasonably steady rate regardless of ejaculation, the frequency of you ejaculating would make no difference. You will still be producing the same amount of sperm whether you masturbate or not.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Though, castration will have positive effect -- the earlier the better... it also is used in severe cases of prostate cancer.. interesting linking (as usual).. I'll post the Androgenetic Alopecia/prostate cancer 'hypothesis' in the 'Vellus hairs and Donors area hairs equal transplanted mice' thread.

guru

Reaction score
powersam said:
guru said:
bubka said:

I'll try make it a little more clear. Bubka was saying that as you produce sperm at a reasonably steady rate regardless of ejaculation, the frequency of you ejaculating would make no difference. You will still be producing the same amount of sperm whether you masturbate or not.

thanks for the explanation powersam. but the thing that should be kept in mind is that the semen is reabsorbed by the body if there is no ejaculation. also with no ejaculation there are no drastic fluctuations in the hormone levels that could aggravate hair loss.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/cf_bulletin.cfc?method=MessageForward&m=78071

Call it a myth if you will, but this is starting to warm on me. I've been going celebate for a while and so far have been 9 weeks without, and feel pretty damn good.

I think the mastubation/ejaculation theory warrants further study for those who are gentically predisposed to male pattern baldness. (In terms of speeding it up or slowing it down). But this article in NO WAY convinces me. But im all for more studies.

Just so im clear, ejaculations does not cause hairloss or trigger male pattern baldness, that is obviously genetic. But it could speed up the process for those who have male pattern baldness.

bubka

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Just so im clear, ejaculations does not cause hairloss or trigger male pattern baldness, that is obviously genetic. But it could speed up the process for those who have male pattern baldness.
How, because God / Jesus punish you for masturbating? :roll: :jackit:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I jerk off at least 5 times a day or more..