Ejaculation frequency and Hairloss

guru

Reaction score
9 weeks?! damn dude thats impressive. i too have started to believe this "myth". every time i start to quit i :jackit: . it is sooo freaking difficult to stop. its like i am addicted to it. but i have decided i am going to stop doing it damn it! :firing: :jackit:

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
Every ejaculation consist of about 400 million sperms. So if people stopped imagine the benefits they can gain. Also, when we ejaculate we take energy from all over the body. However, when we don't our body instead produces energy. What surprised me the most is that if we ejaculate on a regular basis we actually get dumber because the brain starts to function slower. When we don't our system only gives us energy from the food we eat.

ChrisJ

Reaction score
khali said:
Every ejaculation consist of about 400 million sperms. So if people stopped imagine the benefits they can gain. Also, when we ejaculate we take energy from all over the body. However, when we don't our body instead produces energy. What surprised me the most is that if we ejaculate on a regular basis we actually get dumber because the brain starts to function slower. When we don't our system only gives us energy from the food we eat.

c*m to a cup and drink it back then.

bubka

Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/cf_bulletin.cfc?method=MessageForward&m=78071

Call it a myth if you will, but this is starting to warm on me. I've been going celebate for a while and so far have been 9 weeks without, and feel pretty damn good.
you do know that you continually make semen regardless if you you ejaculate right?

this ranks up there with some of the most dumbest post

powersam

Reaction score
funny how a bunch of no name new posters are the first 3 posters on this thread. it is probably also coincidence that they all joined the forum within days of each other. oddly enough completely agreeing with each other in this thread also. am i missing something? is there massive money to be made out of stopping guys from jerking off? these people must have some agenda, and agendas usually involve money or religion.

ps. bubka are you using the same photo as metalheaddude? its somewhat confusing.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
ChrisJ said:
c*m to a cup and drink it back then.
That wouldn't work cause the process of ejaculation itself takes a lot of energy.

you do know that you continually make semen regardless if you you ejaculate right?

this ranks up there with some of the most dumbest post
That's part a growth process. A friend of my is part of the MMA. His instructor told him to stay away from jacking off until his stops fighting.

is there massive money to be made out of stopping guys from jerking off?
Its the opposite of what you say. It would harm the billion dollar p**rn industry if i discouraged people from jerking off.

these people must have some agenda, and agendas usually involve money or religion.

ps. bubka are you using the same photo as metalheaddude? its somewhat confusing.
I think its better to have a girl and use your energy on her instead of self pleasure.

Anyway i don't know about how jerking off effect hair loss cause i know a lot of people who watch p**rn and still have a full head of hair.
My own theory about hair loss is that it is caused due to 2 reasons
1) genetics
2) stress

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
khali said:
Anyway i don't know about how jerking off effect hair loss cause i know a lot of people who watch p**rn and still have a full head of hair.
My own theory about hair loss is that it is caused due to 2 reasons
1) genetics
2) stress

than why the hell are u posting about ejaculate in a balding forum?

i think 99% of the folk on here want better hair so they can feel attractive/confidant and go out and get some play...that will relsult in ejaculating.

i love these types of post..such entertainment!

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
I've gone for long periods w/o ejaculation, unfortunately, my hair loss didn't stop and the pattern change. So I don't find this too relevant to male pattern baldness.. but I wonder what the link between male pattern baldness and heart attacks is..

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
Hey there born this way,

When you say long periods, can you clarify? 1 Week? 2 Weeks? 10 Weeks?

I realise it must be hard - but after around 3-4 weeks you get used to it. Shedding has definately LOWERED and overall hair feels bouncy.

12 weeks - 2 ejaculations one on week 10 and one this week. I blame her but I'll go for 40 weeks now.

Keep it locked up!

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
Hey there born this way,

I realise it must be hard - but after around 3-4 weeks you get used to it. Shedding has definately LOWERED and overall hair feels bouncy.

12 weeks - 2 ejaculations one on week 10 and one this week. I blame her but I'll go for 40 weeks now.

Keep it locked up!

Wooooh....Steady on you animal.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
the other night I was slapping my penis around and I only had one light on so the result was a big dirty puppet show of self pleasure and I swear at one point I had to stop cause my arm got tired and my shadow kept jerking off. I think shadow me was really having a great time. I immediately ran to the bathroom to slap some cold water on my face and I'll be damned if I didn't shed five extra hairs that night.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
When I yank it, I pump a hot load in my palm then rub it on my scalp- its doing wonders!

bubka

Reaction score
You guys do know that you continuously produce semen regardless if you ejaculate right? :jackit:

Or is this all about God / Jesus, and the supernatural?

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
Hey there born this way,

Keep it locked up!

I've gone for many months and there was never a change. Regardless, for me it is not substantial enough or effective for male pattern baldness (and likely for the majority), but if it is helping your male pattern baldness, by all means continue and update us every X months. Ofcourse, if you're supplementing your hair loss by other means, this again is invalidated.