Effects of Creatine

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had excellent success in using Creatine sparingly. Since Creatine is a strength enhancer through the use of hydro-transfer in the muscles, it gives a supplementary boost of strength during workouts. I take the recommended daily dosages (no loading) during 15 days, then rest another 15, so forth and so on. I have had dramatic strength gains till today, while keeping my liver happy. Well, it complains every so often, but that's because of other substances... he he.

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes I freak people out at the gym. They can't figure how a skinny guy like me can lift the weight that I sometimes do. The other day, I wen't for 255lbs on the chest. Did 2 by myself and 2 slightly spotted. You should of seen the look on peoples faces. They must of been like: "The f*** is this skinny prick taking?" LOL Feels good to know at the end of the day that it's all natural. I do wish my size relected my strength though... :(

XL

G

xzellerate said:
Yeah sometimes I freak people out at the gym. They can't figure how a skinny guy like me can lift the weight that I sometimes do. The other day, I wen't for 255lbs on the chest. Did 2 by myself and 2 slightly spotted. You should of seen the look on peoples faces. They must of been like: "The f*** is this skinny prick taking?" LOL Feels good to know at the end of the day that it's all natural. I do wish my size relected my strength though... :(

XL

As you know, size and strength are not necessarily related. So, stay strong and you will either get larger or not. Who cares? Bruce Lee was small and hit like a freakin mule.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
So, stay strong and you will either get larger or not.

I hope it's latter. :)

XL