Edgar cayce was correct - not for the logical mind

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
This is very reminiscent of AAPE, possibly why AAPE should work? It has certain growth factors found in fat. So reintroducing those growth factors with something like AAPE may explain the results from the study. Can anyone find evidence of scalp fat depletion in men with Androgenetic Alopecia?

Btw, there's also a doctor in Chicago that injects the patients own fat with PRP.

Fat cells in the skin have been identified as the source of chemicals needed to make hair grow, according to researchers in the US.
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-14746365

TNTS

Reaction score
Would like to update, its now 2 years later. I stopped and restarted this about 5 months ago and my hairline is completely filled on the left temple with tiny hairs, most are smaller then a centimeter but some hairs are now growing longer than half inch. I keep my hair short and cut it because of uneven growth so I am not sure how long they grow but assume the hairs that are growing longer then a centimeter are now activated. The hairs are skinny and very light but I assume they will get stronger and stronger as I keep cutting them. There is little shedding that happens as well with this method.

My right temple is almost completely filled besides a small portion less than a half inch.

All I do is massage crude oil in temples for about 45 minutes once every 10 days with 3 fingers in a circular motion. Then I rinse with grain alcohol. This seems to take away the itch in my scalp and is what I credit to new hair growth. Patience is needed with this because it will be a few months of applications before you see any new growth. I would post pics but have no high def camera.

So take my word or Edgar Cayces

I expect a full recovery in 6 more months at this rate. I am not sure why hairs want to remain small but the fact my hairline is almost completely full and some have started growing longer than centimeter shows the ingredients are there to get it done. There was a time where no hairs were there at least 3 inches by 1 inch on each side of temples.

According to Cayce, this cures 4/5 bald heads and said some may be too far gone if the root is destroyed from lack of circulation for years. So best to start this when you begin thinning. In my case I started this when it was thinning although some like I said I was missing a huge chunk but was still early.

So all who try this have faith and Good Luck. I really woulndt mislead anyone here.

could you give a link of the crude oil that you are using? I know that a lot of crude oils are not safe for cosmetic application...

thx

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
here you go I guess I did it for you guys who will actually try this

dude seriously... even phones have HD cameras these days :) if you dont have one, you can borrow from anyone

I wouldnt have done it I assumed you needed special camera :). Fisrt off, Haters can just go somewhere else dont really care for that negative energy. If you dont want to try just dont interrupt those who will, Takes positive energy to grow some hair...

To those with an open mind outside of boxes here you go..

Not the best pics but as you can see my results, I have no before pics.

unnamed3.jpgunnamed2.jpgunnamed.jpg

So this is turning out pretty good, as I cut hairs they grow back the ones that have activated. They are growing with my normal hair now. As for smaller hairs not yet activated I feel they will as well since like I said before it used to be no hairs there.

Those who will try message me I will provide company I get crude oil and rinse from, only 2 companies so should be easy to find with google search without me. I dont want the haters especially those belgium ones thinking Im promoting something.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it has something to do with the energy in crude oil. As we know its used for gasoline and energy, so its possible the energy in it can do something in your skin.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont anything but this... Treatments I tried before was dermaroller dipped in crude oil, maybe a few times in minoxidil and crude oil you never know could have activated something. Did for few months I have a thread here somewhere. But I stopped that feeling I did enough to provide proper landscape for scalp. I also did violet ray for few months right after dermaroller.

So hairs seemed to come and go and then I started crude oil treatment and stopped thinking my hairs would continue growing but I did to soon I believe cause they dissapeared after stopping crude oil then I started again and have been seeing steady progress no shedding and finally have some hairs that I can cut and will grow back. This is the best results Ive had because everything Ive done before I never had a very noticeable amount grow with normal hair even as I cut it.

I have never been seen it looking this good how it is now. When I first cut my hair you canot even tell and people even say your hair is growing back. Thats when I decided to keep at it till all hairs are activated.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I have even more hairs now, I didnt need to have a hair transplant. This is a success story, I have started to add saw palmetto directly onto hair to try and get miniaturized hairs to grow. That seems to be only thing missing now. Now my hairline is all filled in with hairs tiny but black hairs. I expect full recovery in another 6 months.

Everyone dont listen to fred the had to get a hair translplant belgian. He already failed at alternatives so is just a hater now. You have to learn to ignore negative people because they can pass on misinformation because somehow they think they know everything.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone dont listen to fred the had to get a hair translplant belgian. He already failed at alternatives so is just a hater now.

That makes, like, negative amounts of sense. "He tried something that didn't work so now he doesn't believe that it works". Gee, wonder why.

Here4Hair

Reaction score
Can you even success at "alternatives" when it comes to genetic hair loss, which is by definition, genetic?

I can't wait to see what you will do when you lose all your hair because you didn't get on proven treatments.

And what are "proven" treatments?

Minoxidil? Which will only work for you if you are a responder and if it does work it will only delay the onset of even worse hair loss.

Finasteride? Which has the potential to make you impotent and if it does work it will only slow down the progression of your hair loss, it will never ever cause your hair to regrow like Minoxidil can.

A hair transplant? Which again is only a delaying procedure.....

Would you like to add anything else?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
That makes, like, negative amounts of sense. "He tried something that didn't work so now he doesn't believe that it works". Gee, wonder why.

I know how he feels. Having had a hair transplant surely he doesn't want anything miracle to come out in the near future. Fred please STFU if you only used the PROVEN treatments like finasteride and minoxidil but never tried Seti, PGE2, CB etc and curse ppl for losing hairs if they don't try these BIG 2 ****.

LusciousLadyLocks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical oils do not magic themselves into subcutaneous adipose tissue. The ones you listed don't even absorb into the topmost layers of skin.