Edgar cayce was correct - not for the logical mind

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
So hair loss has also been linked to fat loss in scalp, that's why people tend to thin in front where scalp is thinner. It is the layer beneath your skin which is made of fats that the hair grows from, fats produce growth factors which tell your stem cells to grow hair. He suggested massaging crude oil and Vaseline, which are made up of different carbon based fats that could be absorbed by your fat layers and thicken it and cause it to grow hair. I created this thread for people with an open mind.....here they will stay and can be used as a means to improve your scalp.

OVERVIEW OF BALDNESS

1. Physiological Considerations
Glandular insufficiency and spinal lesions (subluxations), according to the Cayce material, are by far the most common causes of hair loss (baldness) which may be accompanied by nail and even skin changes (abnormal pigmentation, vitiligo, etc.). Glandular dysfunction - usually the thyroid but the thymus and adrenals may also be involved may come about through the diet, i.e., insufficient amounts of necessary elements like calcium, or excesses of others like potassium. Other causes of glandular dysfunction include insufficient circulation, stress, infection, toxic chemicals (as found in cosmetics), general debilitation, etc.
The most commonly involved gland is the thyroid. It seems that when some elements necessary for proper thyroid functioning are missing, toxins which otherwise would have been eliminated are allowed to accumulate in the system. When this happens, inflammation, congestion, and circulatory disturbances occur, affecting the scalp and maybe the nails and skin. It is worth noting that the thyroid to some extent controls the circulation to the scalp, nails and skin, independent of the mechanism described above. When such disturbances occur, the outcome is hair loss with or without nail and skin changes, depending on the severity of the condition.
Impaired circulation from other causes may bring about the same effects without necessarily involving the thyroid or other glands, but is a much less common finding. The exception is spinal subluxation, being almost equally as frequent as glandular disturbance. It should be noted, though, that even when spinal subluxation is the primary condition, the glands often become involved as a result of impaired circulation through them (the thyroid especially). Hence in a large majority of cases the glands are either the primary or contributing cause of the condition.
In one or two instances, reference was made to prenatal tendencies as a contributory cause, but no definite information is available on this or on heredity.
II. Rationale of Therapy
The treatments recommended reflect the disease process involved and may be classified as follows:

1. Correction of glandular dysfunction usually includes dietary advice where deficiencies are involved. Atomidine and sometimes glandular extracts (thyroid, adrenals, etc.) are necessary.
  2. Osteopathy: Series of treatments to correct spinal subluxation that may be causing circulatory, glandular and other organ system dysfunction as well as hair loss.
  3. Others: Treatment of underlying disorders (e.g., avoidance of stress and toxic chemicals, treatment of infections, etc.) as well as complications of basic disease process (e.g., spinal subluxation usually causes widespread effects) which may contribute to or aggravate the hair loss.
Osteopathic adjustments bring about improved circulation to the scalp, nails and skin, thus leading to beneficial changes. When digestive disturbances (assimilations/eliminations) are also present as a result of spinal lesions, toxic accumulations may be substantially eliminated or prevented in the digestive tract, further improving circulation to involved areas. What may be less obvious is that the use of laxatives, colonic enemas, etc., would bring about similar results through elimination of toxins.
These few examples are based on the assumption that the physiology described by Cayce is correct. Intuitively, it seems to make sense to me.
III. Suggested Therapeutic Regimen
Baldness is not a problem treated by the average physician, for there is no recommended medical treatment presently available. The following might be considered a reasonable approach to the average patient, from a study of the Edgar Cayce readings.
1. Correction of glandular deficiency.

• Atomidine: Various programs were prescribed. There is no given formula for arriving at dosages. One suggestion is as follows:
One drop for seven days, rest five days
Two drops for seven days, rest five days
Three drops for seven days, rest five days
(May repeat this series once or twice.)

• Thyroid extract in small doses two to three times a week for a few weeks in combination with Atomidine in severe deficiency.

• Other glandular extracts (replacements), as necessary, e.g., adrenal.

• Correction of mineral deficiencies and/or excesses (e.g., low calcium, high potassium). Calcios is a good source of calcium (a layer on a cracker taken every other day).

• Dietary:
    • The skin of Irish potatoes cooked in Patapar paper (to preserve active principles) supplies some essential elements for proper thyroid function. This may be eaten three or more times a week. (Roasted or baked is also good so long as it is not burnt.)
    • Other helpful hints for better thyroid activity include citrus fruit juices - orange juice plus lemon or grapefruit juice plus lime - in combination with Atomidine will act on the thyroid to improve circulation to the scalp. Seafoods were recommended three times a week. Carrots are good.
    • Avoid: fried, greasy foods, fried meats, starches, refined sugars, onions, garlic.
2. Osteopathy: This would be helpful if a history of spinal injury is obtained or when other symptoms and signs warrant this. Even in the absence of the above a few treatments would probably still be beneficial, since circulation to the thyroid, scalp, nails, skin, etc., Will be enhanced. The areas manipulated as well as the number of treatments should be considered on an individual basis.
3. Local measures:

• Crude oil massage to the scalp (one teaspoon) to stay on from one-half hour to 45 minutes. Then cleanse with a 20% grain alcohol solution. Follow this with a massage using white petroleum (Vaseline) into scalp (not too greasy).
    • An alternative would be a scalp massage with pure hog lard, leaving this on overnight after covering head with an oil cap.
    • Shampoo in the morning with olive oil shampoo followed by a massage with white Vaseline cut with a little alcohol (one drop grain alcohol to one ounce water). Either may be done once a week.

• Violet ray treatment (20-25 times) to scalp, spine, scapula, umbilical area for a total of five to ten minutes on a daily basis. Ultraviolet ray treatments may be used instead, this done every third day, limiting treatment to scalp and spine for three to five minutes for 20-25 treatments.
4. Other: Maintain proper elimination through the use of laxatives, colonic enemas, massages, etc. Diathermy, vibrator, hydrotherapy, radio-active appliance were also recommended in some instances.
A prescription is given in reading 636-1 for restoring hair color. Dosage is half a teaspoon three times a day after meals for ten days with five days rest periods.
Steps 1 and 3 seem to be a must, while 2 and 4 may be utilized at the discretion of the therapist, depending on the case being treated.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some of his readings, each varies because he gave readings based on individual bodies, but they are very similar.....

6. (Q) Give scalp treatment for this body that will grow hair and cure baldness.
(A) Use equal parts of white pure vaseline and of crude oil. While vaseline is taken from thecrude, yet the plain crude with equal parts of white vaseline, rubbed into the scalp, would rejuvenate and give the necessary incentive to those bulbs in the scalp portion of this body to rejuvenate the scalp sufficient to grow hair and to prevent the falling out of others. Cleansingthis, after this has been rubbed well into the head (once a month) with a 20% solution of distilled water, with pure grain alcohol.

7. (Q) How long should the vaseline and oil be left on?
(A) From an hour to two hours. We will find when this application has been made two to three times, the change will be noted as to how the new hair grows, and as to the lustre, the life to that already growing. [See 195-34, Par. 10-A-

10. (Q) What is the condition of the hair and scalp? Is the treatment [recommended forbaldness] doing work as given?
(A) This has not been kept as thoroughly as it might have been, else we would find better results in this. While the condition is gradually on the improve, with the scalp itself, with this change the hair will begin to show. [See 195-11, Par. 6-A--7-A on 3/26/25 advising white vaseline and crude oil massage in scalp.]

11. (Q) How often should the treatment be given?
(A) At least once each two weeks.

12. (Q) Should any other treatment be given for the benefit of the hair and scalp?
(A) This as given will being about that as necessary to bring the healthy condition to the scalp. It will prevent the loss, and bring back much of that which has been lost. Well that the head be kept bare, in sunshine, as much as possible. This will assist, of course, in nature's activity in rebuilding in the system.

He suggested using olive oil based shampoos.....what does olive oil, crude oil and petroleum jelly have in common? They are all fats. His readings were given to improve condition of scalp to grow hair. The hair itself grows from a layer of fat beneath the skin. The layer of fat is what produces the growth factors that grow your hair when there is sufficient amount of fat cells. In other words, the hair stem cells are controlled by the fats.

- - - Updated - - -

Fatty skin cell clue to baldness

_55078732_012088949-1.jpg
Wayne Rooney famously had hair transplant surgery to combat a receding hairline
Continue reading the main storyRelated Stories

Fat cells in the skin have been identified as the source of chemicals needed to make hair grow, according to researchers in the US.
Experiments on mice, reported in the journal Cell, suggested hair stem cells were controlled by fat.
Injecting a type of fat cell stimulated hair growth in mice which otherwise struggled to grow hair.
The Yale University team says it may be possible to use the findings to one day restart hair growth to reverse balding.
Follicles
They said there was a four-fold increase in the number of "precursor" fat cells in the skin around a hair follicle when it started to grow.
They looked at defective mice which could not produce these fat cells. Hair normally grows in cycles, but in the defective mice - the follicles had become trapped in the dormant phase of the cycle.
Scientists injected fat cells from healthy mice into the defective mice. Two weeks later, hair follicles had started to grow.
Continue reading the main story
Start Quote
We might be able to get hair to grow again”
Prof Valerie HorsleyYale University
They showed that precursor fat cells were producing a chemical - a platelet-derived growth factor - at 100 times the level of surrounding cells.
Injecting the growth factor into the skin of defective mice could kick-start growth in 86% of follicles.
The study proposed: "That [fat] precursor cells secrete platelet-derived growth factor to promote hair growth."
The US team is continuing to look for other chemicals which may be involved.
However, it is not known if the same chemical processes take place in humans.
Previous studies in men have shown that bald parts of the scalp had the same number of hair stem cells as hairy areas.
Prof Valerie Horsley, from Yale University, said: "If we can get these fat cells in the skin to talk to the dormant stem cells at the base of hair follicles, we might be able to get hair to grow again."
The study suggested the fat cells could have other functions involving stem cells such as tumour formation or healing wounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Wednesday, December 18 2013
Hair Loss.- team of American scientists have identified stem cells found in the fat under our skin that are in charge of determining the growth and fall of hair in the head.

These cells produce a molecule called as PDGF (Plaquetes Derived Growth Factor) is linked to the growth of hair and are the ones carrying the signals that decide when the hair has to grow and when it has to stop growing.

When the hair falls, the stem cells deactivate being unable to generate hair. However, these cells remain in the roots of the hair. Now, scientists from the University of Yale have found the way of activating these cells again which means that boldness can have its days numbered.

The results of the study have recently appeared in the medical magazine “Cell”.

The fgf9 everyone is talking about will be produced naturally if you fatten the scalp with crude oil and Vaseline massages. These reading were given in the1920s -40s, there may be better sources now as far as fattening your scalp, maybe emu oil. But do what you can especially us dermarollers, you already started rebuilding the scalp, there will be a point where you need to maintain and let it thrive. That's where I am. Circulation and fats are the key.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
First question to ask yourself when testing a new baldness theory:

Does it explain gender difference?

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
I have advocated to the idea of increasing that fat we lose for a while now. I didn't really read your entire thread but I personally I'm using coconut oil instead of Vaseline or crude oil first.

I don't think it's the major cause of it, I just think it's an after effect and needs to be addressed when trying to regrow hair back.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
interesting idea, but edgar cayce was quite thin on top

View attachment 23495[/QUOTE
im sure he never tried it on himself if you understood what channeling is you wouldn't post this. He gave readings in a trance state for other people. The readings weren't from his conscious mind but subconscious mind. I'm sure he didn't care about his hair.

- - - Updated - - -

I have advocated to the idea of increasing that fat we lose for a while now. I didn't really read your entire thread but I personally I'm using coconut oil instead of Vaseline or crude oil first.

I don't think it's the major cause of it, I just think it's an after effect and needs to be addressed when trying to regrow hair back.

The thing is fat cells in the layer are what send growth factors that tell hair to grow. They tell the stem cells what to do.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
I have to update that after using the coconut oil for about 2 weeks, I can see that the oil stays on even after I try to wash it off in the shower. It kinda feels like when you cook something greasy and then you get that white grease that gets stuck on the bottom, the worse part is that it comes off by itself and the skin looks flaky and very dry. I would not recommend it anymore, I would imagine it is the same thing with vaseline since they're of the same consistency.
I also want to try alove very but I am sure that doesn't give back the fat but it can help.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Emu oil?

Avocado oil?

Fish oil? Topical fish oil?

.05MM dermaroller ->avocado oil, emu oil, coconut oil, olive oil, vaseline, crude oil topicals?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or does it explain the pattern??...

Possibly don't ,,,,,

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to update that after using the coconut oil for about 2 weeks, I can see that the oil stays on even after I try to wash it off in the shower. It kinda feels like when you cook something greasy and then you get that white grease that gets stuck on the bottom, the worse part is that it comes off by itself and the skin looks flaky and very dry. I would not recommend it anymore, I would imagine it is the same thing with vaseline since they're of the same consistency.
I also want to try alove very but I am sure that doesn't give back the fat but it can help.

You should rinse off with pine grain oil, I wouldn't leave on more than few hours, wash your hair with olive oil based shampoo as well.

- - - Updated - - -

First question to ask yourself when testing a new baldness theory:

Im thinking male and female would bald same if it wasn't for estrogen, there once was a transsexual here who started using female hormones which she grew back all of hare bald hair.

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
You should rinse off with pine grain oil, I wouldn't leave on more than few hours, wash your hair with olive oil based shampoo as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Im thinking male and female would bald same if it wasn't for estrogen, there once was a transsexual here who started using female hormones which she grew back all of hare bald hair.

Are you referring to Danielle? She grew "some" hair back. Certainly not all of it, most of that is transplanted.

DELETE

hatereg

Reaction score
interesting idea, but edgar cayce was quite thin on top

View attachment 23495[/QUOTE
im sure he never tried it on himself if you understood what channeling is you wouldn't post this. He gave readings in a trance state for other people. The readings weren't from his conscious mind but subconscious mind. I'm sure he didn't care about his hair.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is fat cells in the layer are what send growth factors that tell hair to grow. They tell the stem cells what to do.

Hardly. He had someone write down everything he said in one of his "trances." I guess now you expect us to believe he never bothered to go back and read anything he said during a trance?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hello :)

As far as I can tell I grew back hair that I had lost in the 5 - 10 years prior to starting medication, I have transsexual friends who recovered what appears to be far more hair than me who started treatment much sooner into the male pattern baldness 'journey'.

My theory is that medication can reverse all hair loss if the hair follicles are still there (even if dormant for a long time), but once they are gone, they are gone.

P.S. thanks for posting what are probably the two worst and oldest photographs of me in existence. You bastard.

Here is a link to some much more recent photos (I've had two more transplants since the one posted here, and several more years of regrowth).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151165262237437.498464.641132436&type=1&l=cc9c982d80

And this is a more recent one and is my current Facebook photo.

hair up.jpg

I had what I expect will have been my final hair transplant in the summer and that is now starting to grow through.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

As far as I can tell I grew back hair that I had lost in the 5 - 10 years prior to starting medication, I have transsexual friends who recovered what appears to be far more hair than me who started treatment much sooner into the male pattern baldness 'journey'.

My theory is that medication can reverse all hair loss if the hair follicles are still there (even if dormant for a long time), but once they are gone, they are gone.

P.S. thanks for posting what are probably the two worst and oldest photographs of me in existence. You bastard.

Here is a link to some much more recent photos (I've had two more transplants since the one posted here, and several more years of regrowth).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151165262237437.498464.641132436&type=1&l=cc9c982d80

And this is a more recent one and is my current Facebook photo.

View attachment 23910

I had what I expect will have been my final hair transplant in the summer and that is now starting to grow through.

Thansk for returning, are you speaking of estrogen medication? I actually have 2 beautiful transgenders in my life, 1 from Phillipinnes another here from US, I know all about hormones effecting growth in all areas. If you can take a pill and grow boobs in 3 months, that's pretty powerful stuff. You look prettier by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly. He had someone write down everything he said in one of his "trances." I guess now you expect us to believe he never bothered to go back and read anything he said during a trance?

he had over 14,000 readings bro, that's like 5 readings a day for many years. He had a secretary write them, and he was illiterate when conscious, this stuff is not new, look up NDE, those people are never the same. He predicted many things...

.doctors would be able to determine any disease from drop of blood.
Great Depression and stock market crash
ww2
predicted when Dead Sea scrolls would be found and specific information only revealed when they were translated
many more even his own death exact date.

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
Thansk for returning, are you speaking of estrogen medication? I actually have 2 beautiful transgenders in my life, 1 from Phillipinnes another here from US, I know all about hormones effecting growth in all areas. If you can take a pill and grow boobs in 3 months, that's pretty powerful stuff. You look prettier by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

he had over 14,000 readings bro, that's like 5 readings a day for many years. He had a secretary write them, and he was illiterate when conscious, this stuff is not new, look up NDE, those people are never the same. He predicted many things...

.doctors would be able to determine any disease from drop of blood.
Great Depression and stock market crash
ww2
predicted when Dead Sea scrolls would be found and specific information only revealed when they were translated
many more even his own death exact date.

Illiterate when conscious? I read his biography years ago, and I remember him reading the old testament and new testament once for every year of his life. He had a lot of ground to make up too, because he didn't start until he was like 12 after he had the incident in the woods. Not trying to be combative, just caught my eye. An interesting man for sure.

GeminiX,
Pics deleted. Didn't mean to offend, they were the first to pop up on google. Dailymail are the bastards, not me.:)

GeminiX

Reaction score
Pics deleted. Didn't mean to offend, they were the first to pop up on google. Dailymail are the bastards, not me.:)

hehe, no offence taken, I don't really think you're a bastard :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, though I also take finasteride (and dutasteride for a while too) along with androcur.

Thanks for the lovely comments too. I didn't have much breast growth with the hormones, but a recent boob job sorted all that :)

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Would like to update, its now 2 years later. I stopped and restarted this about 5 months ago and my hairline is completely filled on the left temple with tiny hairs, most are smaller then a centimeter but some hairs are now growing longer than half inch. I keep my hair short and cut it because of uneven growth so I am not sure how long they grow but assume the hairs that are growing longer then a centimeter are now activated. The hairs are skinny and very light but I assume they will get stronger and stronger as I keep cutting them. There is little shedding that happens as well with this method.

My right temple is almost completely filled besides a small portion less than a half inch.

All I do is massage crude oil in temples for about 45 minutes once every 10 days with 3 fingers in a circular motion. Then I rinse with grain alcohol. This seems to take away the itch in my scalp and is what I credit to new hair growth. Patience is needed with this because it will be a few months of applications before you see any new growth. I would post pics but have no high def camera.

So take my word or Edgar Cayces

I expect a full recovery in 6 more months at this rate. I am not sure why hairs want to remain small but the fact my hairline is almost completely full and some have started growing longer than centimeter shows the ingredients are there to get it done. There was a time where no hairs were there at least 3 inches by 1 inch on each side of temples.

According to Cayce, this cures 4/5 bald heads and said some may be too far gone if the root is destroyed from lack of circulation for years. So best to start this when you begin thinning. In my case I started this when it was thinning although some like I said I was missing a huge chunk but was still early.

So all who try this have faith and Good Luck. I really woulndt mislead anyone here.