Ecklonia Cava And Hair Growth - Alternative

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was thinking about ordering the Neofollics lotion from hishair.com. Anyone using this at the moment?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was thinking about ordering the Neofollics lotion from hishair.com. Anyone using this at the moment?
Nobody is using it except for Alex Contee

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the one on German amazon different? The description there doesn't list Adenosine

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't seem very comforting
Ha, I was going for dispiriting. Look, maybe there is a chance EC is helping me maintain. However, I am doubtful and it is not leading to regrowth.

Like many natural treatments, I question if my method is effective. Does the substance I dissolve in ethanol contain 35% of dieckol like in this study http://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/13/5/6407/htm ? Does it stay stable for 5 days in my vehicle? I really have no idea. This is a shot in the dark and I only advise people look into this if they have the time/money to experiment.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to give it a try, then why not try extract available in powder form and making a hair pack out of it? Might not be the cleanest of option but definitely purest to check the effects.

Miguel1984

Reaction score
Anyone with results from neofollics lotion by now?

Hi there, I have been using the Neofollics Lotion for more than 3 years now. Before that, I have been using Minoxidil 5% for around 10 years but quit due to sides. I find it much more user friendly than Minoxidil, no side effects and I use it 2x per day, every day.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
As @bridgeburn put it, if you try fighting nature with nature, you are pretty much f***ed. You need to get the chemical extracted from these plants then seriously consider. Most stuff out there in OTC supplements and lotions don't contain enough of the compounds to be effective. It's an illusion based on a market of désillusioned folks like us ready to try anything to keep their remaining hair while hoping a magic potion comes out. Pathetic!.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I took it religiously in capsule form for over a year, in addition to pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, omega 3 fish oil, blackseed oil, castor oil...I was literally spending hundreds of dollars on pills and potions.

Unfortunately, it did not help.