Early stages of diffuse thinning is just underrated

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever.

Do what you like, it's your body and your masculinity you're playing with. Whatever doctor is prescribing you finasteride and dutasteride and strong heart medication for your imaginary hair-loss and BDD is out of their mind though. Assuming you are actually seeing a doctor instead of self-medicating, which would be truly insane.

I told you the truth. Throwing all your toys out of the pram because, "the guys who are actually going bald on the Internet don't acknowledge that I have a problem with my thick hair that I should be taking powerful emasculating drugs to combat" is just dangerous, childish, self-absorbed nonsense.

But it's your body.
There is a thing called trichoscope. Doctors can see if you have miniaturized hair before you even notice. In my case I did notice before anyone could, and the trichoscope confirmed it.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a thing called trichoscope. Doctors can see if you have miniaturized hair before you even notice. In my case I did notice before anyone could, and the trichoscope confirmed it.
And then your doctor prescribed you two powerful emasculating hormone altering drugs -- one of them off-label -- and heart-medication?

Sure.

If that's true, find a new doctor. You're not going bald and you sure as sh!t don't need that medicine. But like I said ... whatever ... your body, your life, your dick.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then your doctor prescribed you two powerful emasculating hormone altering drugs -- one of them off-label -- and heart-medication?

Sure.

If that's true, find a new doctor. You're not going bald and you sure as sh!t don't need that medicine. But like I said ... whatever ... your body, your life, your dick.
Nothing wrong with my body or dick. I assume that you want to worry people, because these meds are actually safe.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they're not. But whatever mate. Do as you please, just spare us your angry self-pitying rants.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they're not. But whatever mate. Do as you please, just spare us your angry self-pitying rants.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't quote abstracts of studies at me that you're not even close to qualified to understand.

I had to twist my doctor's arm just to prescribe me finasteride. Which I use topically to avoid the emasculating side-effects. These drugs are literally what trans-gender men take when transitioning to women. DHT is an important male hormone, not a "waste" chemical that we should just nuke willy-nilly because your thick, full hair isn't quite thick enough for your liking. Likewise, Minoxodil is a heart and blood-pressure medication that is barely used for that purpose today because there are much better options.

But do whatever you like. You obviously have your mind made up and know-it-all already. I don't even know why you bother posting and asking for advice.

Berzemag

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vitaminlerimi/minerallerimi kontrol ettim. Düşük ferritinden yeni kurtuldum, bu durumu daha da kötüleştirebilir mi bilmiyorum ama yine de saçlarım düzelmiyor. Şu anda duta ve oral min kullanıyorum ve onları durdurmayı planlamıyorum. Aslında, daha fazla şey eklemek istiyorum. Ben de bir ay önce covid oldum ama sebebin bu olmadığına %100 eminim, çünkü ondan önce saçlarım dökülüyordu.
oWhat do you use for oral minoxidil?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats my hair when wet. I don't know if it is good or not but all I can say is that I have that diffuse all over my head, but longer hair just hides it. I Also a big gap on the hairline, and for some reason my scalp always looks red no matter what I use... Ketoconazole, topical steroids shampoos, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_135517.jpg
    IMG_20220123_135517.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20220123_135859.jpg
    IMG_20220123_135859.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20220123_135517.jpg
    IMG_20220123_135517.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20220123_135859.jpg
    IMG_20220123_135859.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20220123_140150.jpg
    IMG_20220123_140150.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20220123_140253.jpg
    IMG_20220123_140253.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 101

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats my hair when wet. I don't know if it is good or not but all I can say is that I have that diffuse all over my head, but longer hair just hides it. I Also a big gap on the hairline, and for some reason my scalp always looks red no matter what I use... Ketoconazole, topical steroids shampoos, etc.
Nice hair bro no balding lol. Your hair is very thick especially that crown now im jealous lol, and a straight hairline NW1 wtf. Your hair is wet but still looks bouncy and thick get off this forum you troll.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice hair bro no balding lol. Your hair is very thick especially that crown now im jealous lol, and a straight hairline NW1 wtf. Your hair is wet but still looks bouncy and thick get off this forum you troll.
That's not even close.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Close to what,?
Dont tell me the same sh*t as everyone does. HAIRLINE is not everythingggg. I also apply squalane on my hair to look thicker but hair is sh*t anyways

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_165558.jpg
    IMG_20220123_165558.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20220123_165955.jpg
    IMG_20220123_165955.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 112

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont tell me the same sh*t as everyone does. HAIRLINE is not everythingggg. I also apply squalane on my hair to look thicker but hair is sh*t anyways
Why do you post pictures of your hair? Its hilarious dude hahhahaha. If you know you are balding you dont need our confirmation.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you post pictures of your hair? Its hilarious dude hahhahaha. If you know you are balding you dont need our confirmation.
Yeah sure, you first said I have thick hair and when I showed a close up pic, you start acting defensive.That's a typical reply, don't worry, people like you who have fear to being wrong act like that.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sure, you first said I have thick hair and when I showed a close up pic, you start acting defensive.That's a typical reply, don't worry, people like you who have fear to being wrong act like that.
Its because it was bad pictures. Now i see that your hairline is butchered by male pattern baldness. Start needling.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its because it was bad pictures. Now i see that your hairline is butchered by male pattern baldness. Start needling.
I use drpen once a week 1.5mm but it is doing nothing... If I wasn't that coward I'd have already tried topical bica.. It would regrow some hairs I believe.