Early stages of diffuse thinning is just underrated

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use drpen once a week 1.5mm but it is doing nothing... If I wasn't that coward I'd have already tried topical bica.. It would regrow some hairs I believe.
How long have u needled once weekly how many months? I just started. Felt my scalp pump with blood like a heart beat after derma stamping with 1.5mm. and i had zero itch or Tingling next day scalp felt great.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use drpen once a week 1.5mm but it is doing nothing... If I wasn't that coward I'd have already tried topical bica.. It would regrow some hairs I believe.
One guy messaged me and said that topical spironolactone and bica wont work as it needs to go through the liver to work. Hmmm. Have you tried applying Topical dutasteride everyday ? I started doing it everyday instead of 2 or 3 Times weekly. It will block more scalp dht.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its because it was bad pictures. Now i see that your hairline is butchered by male pattern baldness. Start needling.
Yeah bro. On second look you're definitely pushing Norwood 5 there. Maybe even 6. I would be looking at a double dose of finisteride and dutasteride pronto. And book yourself in for a hair transplant now because you're going to bald in a week. I think you're beyond the point of return at this stage but you may be able to keep a few thin whisps.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One guy messaged me and said that topical spironolactone and bica wont work as it needs to go through the liver to work. Hmmm. Have you tried applying Topical dutasteride everyday ? I started doing it everyday instead of 2 or 3 Times weekly. It will block more scalp dht.
How's you doing with topical dutasteride daily? It is something I'd like to try but putting alcohol on my scalp will not be any good as it is already red (dont even know why). If I go out of chances, I'll finally do that. My doctor prescribed me topical finasteride too but that sh*t cost too much and I don't think it will work really good. I think topical dutas you use will be like 100 times more effective than topical finasteride. BTW, do you use it morning and evening or only at nights?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's you doing with topical dutasteride daily? It is something I'd like to try but putting alcohol on my scalp will not be any good as it is already red (dont even know why). If I go out of chances, I'll finally do that. My doctor prescribed me topical finasteride too but that sh*t cost too much and I don't think it will work really good. I think topical dutas you use will be like 100 times more effective than topical finasteride. BTW, do you use it morning and evening or only at nights?
Gonna apply it soon actually. I apply it 9pm daily. I feel more safe to apply it topically too but also more safe by applying it everyday. I believe Dutasteride has stopped my frontal loss and stopped hairline from receeding more but I still slowly getting thinner near crown on both sides of head very strange because the hairs there grow thick the hair strands, but they grow super slow so i believe it could be a bloodflow problem or something else but not dht. I have cut the hairs and pulled in those thinner areas and damn are the strands thick and strong. Its rare to pull out a thin hair from there.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna apply it soon actually. I apply it 9pm daily. I feel more safe to apply it topically too but also more safe by applying it everyday. I believe Dutasteride has stopped my frontal loss and stopped hairline from receeding more but I still slowly getting thinner near crown on both sides of head very strange because the hairs there grow thick the hair strands, but they grow super slow so i believe it could be a bloodflow problem or something else but not dht. I have cut the hairs and pulled in those thinner areas and damn are the strands thick and strong. Its rare to pull out a thin hair from there.
Hey bro, if it is not much effort for you, could you tell me again how you make the compound? I honestly prefer a sh*t itching scalp than hair loss to be honest. And if it's working for you, I will lose nothing on trying it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, if it is not much effort for you, could you tell me again how you make the compound? I honestly prefer a sh*t itching scalp than hair loss to be honest. And if it's working for you, I will lose nothing on trying it.
I dont make it i buy it from a site, some get it compounded by a pharmacy I used to buy it from usa with a prescription but god damn was it expensive as hell so now i buy it from a site similar to minoxidillmax much cheaper for me also because its in the EU.. I just gotta trust that it is good enough quality... Or you could simply squeeze out the liquid from a dutasteride capsule and mix it into minoxidill or any other alcohol solution I used to do that.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
can't get off dutasteride. Don't want to risk a massive shed. All I can do is to add finasteride to the stack.

How old are you then? And how long have you been on dutasteride for?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you then? And how long have you been on dutasteride for?
I am 22 yo, my hair loss started at 18(not that aggresive as when I was 20). I've been on dutasteride and oral minoxidil for 1 year and 3 months. At first it worked so good so I had more hair than when I was 18, but after 8 months with the meds, hair started to fall, and now a year and 3 months later, I'm almost at baseline again.....