Early stages of diffuse thinning is just underrated

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is like, 'bro why you take meds if you are not going bald?'........Early diffuse thinning is almost impossible to spot in pictures and even harder if you phone camera is not that good. Only people who are suffering from this knows the pain when people say you are not balding.... ALWAYS THE SAME BULLSHIT.. ''STOP WITH MEDS BROOO YOU ARE NW1 WHY YOU EVEN TAKE MEDS''. Who cares about hairline if the entire head is f*****g thinning and you can see your scalp through it? Sorry if I get too mad, but it's frustrating sometimes. I'd rather have a NW2 or 2.5 and good density instead of this sh*t.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mind showing pictures via dm?
No. You can search into my threads.... I don't want another answer like 'you are fine bro'. As I said earlier you can't barely spot when it is in early stages. You can only see it on person or if you actually touch the hair. It feels empty

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just get/stay on finasteride and stop worrying about it. You could also check vitamin/mineral deficiencies too. Covid caused Telogen Effluvium for me and I’m barely recovering from it after a year, I decided to get on finasteride for peace of mind anywho.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get/stay on finasteride and stop worrying about it. You could also check vitamin/mineral deficiencies too. Covid caused Telogen Effluvium for me and I’m barely recovering from it after a year, I decided to get on finasteride for peace of mind anywho.
Checked my vitamins/minerals. I just recovered from low ferritin, I don't know if that could make it worse, but I am not recovering hair anyways. Im currently using duta and oral min, and I don't plan to stop them. In fact, I want to add more things. I also had covid a month ago but I'm 100% sure that is not the cause, cause I was losing hair before it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is like, 'bro why you take meds if you are not going bald?'........Early diffuse thinning is almost impossible to spot in pictures and even harder if you phone camera is not that good. Only people who are suffering from this knows the pain when people say you are not balding.... ALWAYS THE SAME BULLSHIT.. ''STOP WITH MEDS BROOO YOU ARE NW1 WHY YOU EVEN TAKE MEDS''. Who cares about hairline if the entire head is f*****g thinning and you can see your scalp through it? Sorry if I get too mad, but it's frustrating sometimes. I'd rather have a NW2 or 2.5 and good density instead of this sh*t.
Bro your oral minoxidill dose is pathetic and u only use it once daily? Cmon man. You cant expect much from that dose. Check My regiment i use high dose twice daily and my hairlines White vellus hairs has darkened. For regrowth you need at least 20mg.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your oral minoxidill dose is pathetic and u only use it once daily? Cmon man. You cant expect much from that dose. Check My regiment i use high dose twice daily and my hairlines White vellus hairs has darkened. For regrowth you need at least 20mg.
Minoxidil won't stop the miniaturization.... All we need is a good topical antiandrogen asap.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a guy on reddit using only 8mg daily for 9 months and he regrew his hairline its possible.
Yeah it will regrowth ofc, but you are not stopping miniaturization. You are just lying to yourself if you think you will maintain it long term without a good antiandrogen.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. You can search into my threads.... I don't want another answer like 'you are fine bro'. As I said earlier you can't barely spot when it is in early stages. You can only see it on person or if you actually touch the hair. It feels empty
I wouldn't answer like that, for those are the kind of answers I receive myself.

I'm empathetic with the likes of us.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it will regrowth ofc, but you are not stopping miniaturization. You are just lying to yourself if you think you will maintain it long term without a good antiandrogen.
Gosh u couldnt be more of a negative person.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tbh you could’ve gotten away with just taking finasteride your loss looks very minimal and no recession. finasteride responders usually works best with diffuse which looks to be your case. Throwing the whole kitchen sink at your hair can cause a terrible Telogen Effluvium.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh you could’ve gotten away with just taking finasteride your loss looks very minimal and no recession. finasteride responders usually works best with diffuse which looks to be your case. Throwing the whole kitchen sink at your hair can cause a terrible Telogen Effluvium.
Yeah I've been thinking on taking one day dutasteride and the other day finasteride.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don’t need dutasteride. finasteride alone is plenty. sh*t even I’m getting good maintenance only on .5mg thrice a week. finasteride isn’t candy.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need dutasteride. finasteride alone is plenty. sh*t even I’m getting good maintenance only on .5mg thrice a week. finasteride isn’t candy.
I can't get off dutasteride. Don't want to risk a massive shed. All I can do is to add finasteride to the stack.

Last edited:

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your comment don't surprise me coming from you. You are the kind of person I'm referring too.
Whatever.

Do what you like, it's your body and your masculinity you're playing with. Whatever doctor is prescribing you finasteride and dutasteride and strong heart medication for your imaginary hair-loss and BDD is out of their mind though. Assuming you are actually seeing a doctor instead of self-medicating, which would be truly insane.

I told you the truth. Throwing all your toys out of the pram because, "the guys who are actually going bald on the Internet don't acknowledge that I have a problem with my thick hair that I should be taking powerful emasculating drugs to combat" is just dangerous, childish, self-absorbed nonsense.

But it's your body.

Last edited: