Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have made a quiz @Catagen @Mitko1 @whatintheworld @Niki99 @BaldingSadMan @Selb and whoever else wants to participate.
I put a lot of effort into creating this so i would appreciate it if you would take part and post your answers, i will personally give you your results via dm.

So which of these men are balding (by balding i mean receded above norwood 1.5) and which are not? Most of these pictures have been edited. Everybodies hairline has been edited to some degree but which are actually balding and which are not? I will send you the original images via dm after you post your predictions.

1. View attachment 148157

2.View attachment 148158

3. View attachment 148163

4. View attachment 148165

5. View attachment 148167

6.View attachment 148169

7. View attachment 148173

8.View attachment 148175

9.View attachment 148176

2, 5, 7, 9 are balding the rest are NW2 max.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you werent so stupid you would know there are exceptions to every rule and you woundlnt post one picture to try and debunk this. And a lot of black people dont even start receding so early like you did at age 18. The guy you posted is only 25, if he even has the smallest amount of recession right now you will not see it because black people shape up their hairline weekly. Maybe do a little more research beofore you post it. Also his forehead is way smaller than yours.. There is a chance he will slowly diffuse thin. And his galea is not big. And yiu literally chose the worst possible angle ever. You would call me retarded for picking this angle you dumbass. The angle makes everything on his face look twice the size, idiot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.jpg
    Screenshot_17.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 100
  • gettyimages-1005906910-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1005906910-2048x2048.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 100
  • gettyimages-1212094720-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1212094720-2048x2048.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 99
  • gettyimages-1228666317-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1228666317-2048x2048.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 101
  • passion-pain-purpose-g-herbo-creating-new-chicago-story-04.jpg
    passion-pain-purpose-g-herbo-creating-new-chicago-story-04.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 96
  • A-3741190-1583941619-9711.jpeg.jpg
    A-3741190-1583941619-9711.jpeg.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 102
  • maxresdefault (13).jpg
    maxresdefault (13).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 92

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but in the scope of this theory. According to this theory predisposition is determined by the skull shape which is largely genetic.

What about this skull, from the Paracas ancient people in Peru,
skull can be deformed, and curiously he conserved
craneo deformado con cabello paracas peru 2.jpg
craneo deformado con cabello paracas peru.JPG
his hair, nearly 2000 years.....

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is barely any hair on top in the second picture

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have made a quiz @Catagen @Mitko1 @whatintheworld @Niki99 @BaldingSadMan @Selb and whoever else wants to participate.
I put a lot of effort into creating this so i would appreciate it if you would take part and post your answers, i will personally give you your results via dm.

So which of these men are balding (by balding i mean receded above norwood 1.5) and which are not? Most of these pictures have been edited. Everybodies hairline has been edited to some degree but which are actually balding and which are not? I will send you the original images via dm after you post your predictions.

1. View attachment 148157

2.View attachment 148158

3. View attachment 148163

4. View attachment 148165

5. View attachment 148167

6.View attachment 148169

7. View attachment 148173

8.View attachment 148175

9.View attachment 148176
1. Balding
2. Balding
3. Not balding
4. Not balding
5. Balding
6. Not balding
7. Balding
8. Not balding
9. Balding

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
what about skull expansion or tension?
people with small skulls go bald, some dont. People with big skulls go bald, some dont. I think the shape of your galea and face can cause tension.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you werent so stupid you would know there are exceptions to every rule and you woundlnt post one picture to try and debunk this. And a lot of black people dont even start receding so early like you did at age 18. The guy you posted is only 25, if he even has the smallest amount of recession right now you will not see it because black people shape up their hairline weekly. Maybe do a little more research beofore you post it. Also his forehead is way smaller than yours.. There is a chance he will slowly diffuse thin. And his galea is not big. And yiu literally chose the worst possible angle ever. You would call me retarded for picking this angle you dumbass. The angle makes everything on his face look twice the size, idiot.

I clicked the “show ignored content button” annnnd

LOL. LOOOOOOL. f*****g listen to yourself. Jesus christ how does one become so braindead like yourself? Address the following points in your response (# for #)

1) if there is an exception to your rule how the f*** is it a rule then you f*****g moron? Heres my rule: every even plus odd is odd. Try to find me an exception to that rule. YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS AN IRREFUTABLE THEORY THAT HOLDS GROUND.

2) You do not know when I started receding, you’re just making assumptions. You’re good at making false assumptions so keep it up.

3) “a lot of black people dont start receding so early” again another failed assumption. Where is the data behind your assumption? There is none just like ur sh*t nonsense theory. God your so f*****g dumb. Look at the linked image. This guy is a senior in highschool and is already a NW6. He is black too. Of course this doesnt prove black people age early but it certainly refutes your idea that black people dont recede early “like I did” lmfao. Fkn moron

3) he gets a line up but we cant see his recession? You dumb f*****g idiot, how can you get a lineup with a recessed hairline. God your so f*****g dumb. He is clearly 25 and has a straight hairline.

4) in every single photo you posted his forehead is big, head is ridged and his galea is wide. Lol. You know why we cant agree on such a thing? Because there IS NO NUMERIC METRIC. You say his head looks small to “back up your theory” but only because he has no hairloss. If he has recessed temples you’d agree he has a large galea. Its disgusting how you how cherry pick to have a “wide gaLeA”.

5) How the f*** can you tell me how big my forehead is? You have never seen my f*****g forehead you imbecile. Legit how? Continue making sh*t up you’re so goddamn deluded it hurts. Like sometimes I think Im arguing with a kid who has an extra chromosome. Thats how often you completely dont make any f*****g sense or just make sh*t up.

6) I need to do more research? You need to stop doing research. You need to accept that you are no scientist. And honestly with the sh*t you’ve said and claimed you do not deserve to have opinions. Congrats, you’re the first person that I do not think should be able to bear opinions. Thats how f*****g dumb you are.

have fun completely dodging 70% of this post. f*****g moron.

Attachments

• 78FB76CE-7A4D-42E9-A90B-7388525B5711.png
    78FB76CE-7A4D-42E9-A90B-7388525B5711.png
    435.5 KB · Views: 84

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I clicked the “show ignored content button” annnnd

LOL. LOOOOOOL. f*****g listen to yourself. Jesus christ how does one become so braindead like yourself? Address the following points in your response (# for #)

1) if there is an exception to your rule how the f*** is it a rule then you f*****g moron? Heres my rule: every even plus odd is odd. Try to find me an exception to that rule. YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS AN IRREFUTABLE THEORY THAT HOLDS GROUND.

2) You do not know when I started receding, you’re just making assumptions. You’re good at making false assumptions so keep it up.

3) “a lot of black people dont start receding so early” again another failed assumption. Where is the data behind your assumption? There is none just like ur sh*t nonsense theory. God your so f*****g dumb. Look at the linked image. This guy is a senior in highschool and is already a NW6. He is black too. Of course this doesnt prove black people age early but it certainly refutes your idea that black people dont recede early “like I did” lmfao. Fkn moron

3) he gets a line up but we cant see his recession? You dumb f*****g idiot, how can you get a lineup with a recessed hairline. God your so f*****g dumb. He is clearly 25 and has a straight hairline.

4) in every single photo you posted his forehead is big, head is ridged and his galea is wide. Lol. You know why we cant agree on such a thing? Because there IS NO NUMERIC METRIC. You say his head looks small to “back up your theory” but only because he has no hairloss. If he has recessed temples you’d agree he has a large galea. Its disgusting how you how cherry pick to have a “wide gaLeA”.

5) How the f*** can you tell me how big my forehead is? You have never seen my f*****g forehead you imbecile. Legit how? Continue making sh*t up you’re so goddamn deluded it hurts. Like sometimes I think Im arguing with a kid who has an extra chromosome. Thats how often you completely dont make any f*****g sense or just make sh*t up.

6) I need to do more research? You need to stop doing research. You need to accept that you are no scientist. And honestly with the sh*t you’ve said and claimed you do not deserve to have opinions. Congrats, you’re the first person that I do not think should be able to bear opinions. Thats how f*****g dumb you are.

have fun completely dodging 70% of this post. f*****g moron.
wow you just debunked the thing i said about black people with 1 image. Lauwerence fishburne didnt start receding properly until he was 30. And yes actually, there is an exception to every rule, that is a fact dumbass.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO f*****g SHOCKER.LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.

Jesus christ you’re absolutely f*****g retarded.
i was replying to the skull expansin thing you idiot. I wasnt even f*****g talking to you. I was having a civil conversation with @Armando Jose and you reply to something that isnt even addressed to you.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine getting so upset by a theory lol. He has blocked me but still looked at my messages. He has blocked mitko yet still talks on this thread everyday. This theory has made him so god damn angry lol.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow you just debunked the thing i said about black people with 1 image. Lauwerence fishburne didnt start receding properly until he was 30. And yes actually, there is an exception to every rule, that is a fact dumbass.
Damn I underestimated you. I thought you’d atleast respond to 30% of my message. Considering I told you not to dodge any of it.

Turns out you responded to like 5% of it. Typical Ritchie the Retard.

hey buddy find me the exception to this rule: every even number plus an odd number is odd.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HEY dont forget. Respond with an exception to that rule.

waste of space.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey dumbass, theres an exception to every rule and thats a FACT.

Yea is it a fact? LMAO Again, Ritchie the Retard in full stride.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WaccWaccWacc don't disrespect @Ritchie. He is being respectful. If he was so dumb then you would just brush off his theories away and laugh at them, but why are you coming back.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WaccWaccWacc don't disrespect @Ritchie. He is being respectful. If he was so dumb then you would just brush off his theories away and laugh at them, but why are you coming back.
Don’t disrespect: sure.

If he were dumb I would brush off his theories: false, because he is dumb and I am not brushing away his theories. However I do laugh at them.

If he weren’t dumb:

1) he wouldn't confidently say every rule has an exception (clearly false)

2) he wouldn’t make generalizations (black ppl dont recede till later in life, assume my forehead is large, objectively state people have a large forehead when bald and then when shown a picture of a non balding person with a large forehead claim his forehead is small, the list goes on...)

He is certainly, with no doubt, dumb.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy has big forehead, but his galea isn't very big. I'd say average.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t disrespect: sure.

If he were dumb I would brush off his theories: false, because he is dumb and I am not brushing away his theories. However I do laugh at them.

If he weren’t dumb:

1) he wouldn't confidently say every rule has an exception (clearly false)

2) he wouldn’t make generalizations (black ppl dont recede till later in life, assume my forehead is large, objectively state people have a large forehead when bald and then when shown a picture of a non balding person with a large forehead claim his forehead is small, the list goes on...)

He is certainly, with no doubt, dumb.

I don't understand your logic. He showed examples of non balding men with very prominent forehead.