Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the jaw, cheekbones, palate - everything.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your guess?
Before i answer when i say 'bald', i mean either fully bald on top or they have hair but are balding.

First guy- bald

second guy- bald

third guy- bald

fourth guy- i predict he is not bald but maybe norwood 2 or something?

fitfth guy- norwood 1

sixth guy- also norwood 1

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually i think the fourth guy may be bald. He has poor facial structure from the looks of it. Unless he has good galea i think he is bald

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think this is a flawed way of predicting if they are bald or not because galea is very important and i cannot see properly. These are mostly just wild guesses. Exceopt the first and second guy, i am absolutely sure they are bald

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To prove that this theory works. I will post a quiz here. Of those 6 men which ones are balding and which ones aren't. Can you guess. If you guess correctly then this theory is true:

1View attachment 147905
2View attachment 147906
3View attachment 147907 4View attachment 147908
5View attachment 147909 6View attachment 147910
I dislike your arrogance. Again you guys need to work out a model, make it palpable with metrics and numbers so it can be judged, make peer reviewed studies that are easily repeatable etc.

You do not follow the scientific method. So your theory can never be accepted as proof or even evidence. You don't even have a working, consistent hypothesis to be exact. You have not even begun to prove anything, yet you claim to know it all.
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/science-fair/steps-of-the-scientific-method you are not even at step 1 really.

You are a prime example of the dunning kruger effect.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its cool to discuss the theory but currently it has 0 backing.
Exactly. It's just wild guesses at this point. They are at the very beginning stages of trying to prove their theory. They don't realize how much work goes into it and think subjective criteria that can't even be judged and pictures prove anything. That's not how science works and they seem to be rather naive. I gave so many examples, yet they either completely ignore it (Mitko), or literally say that numbers don't matter (Ritchie) which is ridiculous if I want to sound nice.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but in the scope of this theory. According to this theory predisposition is determined by the skull shape which is largely genetic.
dont argue with a scientist. Did you know Dr. CuckCuckCuck discovered that every man who has bangs covering their forehead will give the illusion of having a square face?. He has a lot of credibility after all the stuff he's discovered.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but in the scope of this theory. According to this theory predisposition is determined by the skull shape which is largely genetic.
What theory? There exists many out there. The one this thread repeatedly changes everyday based on observations is not called a theory. Its called an dynamic guess.

Real scientists: propose theory, gather data, test theory, draw analysis

PS5 Face & downs Butt buddy: gather data, propose theory, gather more data, propose new theory, repeat 7x, makes sure to specify theory doesnt always hold so it can’t be refuted, and then calls people blind for not seeing what they OBJECTIVELY see

Its so funny... its not funny.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What theory? There exists many out there. The one this thread repeatedly changes everyday based on observations is not called a theory. Its called an dynamic guess.

Real scientists: propose theory, gather data, test theory, draw analysis

PS5 Face & downs Butt buddy: gather data, propose theory, gather more data, propose new theory, repeat 7x, makes sure to specify theory doesnt always hold so it can’t be refuted, and then calls people blind for not seeing what they OBJECTIVELY see

Its so funny... its not funny.
listen idiot. You are now changing the subject. You didnt directly respond to catagen. Also, you didnt get adrien brody's nose because of environmental factors. Either you are a mouthbreather or it is just genes.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if sleeping on a decline so your head is lower than your feet might help your follicles get more blood flow?

Would already be overused if it worked anecdotally and heard this already from blood flow theorists.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have made a quiz @Catagen @Mitko1 @whatintheworld @Niki99 @BaldingSadMan @Selb and whoever else wants to participate.
I put a lot of effort into creating this so i would appreciate it if you would take part and post your answers, i will personally give you your results via dm.

So which of these men are balding (by balding i mean receded above norwood 1.5) and which are not? Most of these pictures have been edited. Everybodies hairline has been edited to some degree but which are actually balding and which are not? I will send you the original images via dm after you post your predictions.

1. 11.jpg

2.23.jpg

3. am1.jpg

4. ma1.jpg

5. rm1.jpg

6.sa1.jpg

7. ug11.jpg

8.Untitled-26.jpg

9.vj1.jpg

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pick your answers by looking at their face and headshape, not by looking for editing mistakes or your answers will be wrong probably.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Large forehead, round jaw, ridged head, wide galea.

hairline still intact.

f*** you.

“But broo, rmr my exception rule” you can’t refute anything! Moron

Attachments

• 4A4CC775-5EE4-4CF3-886C-08D55F88FD5A.png
    4A4CC775-5EE4-4CF3-886C-08D55F88FD5A.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 118