• No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/craniosynostosis.html

I found something really interesting. This is an article about a condition in babies called craniosynostosis. This a condition where the cranial sutures of the scull close too early and the baby's scull grows in an improper way and looks more expanded than the one of normal babies. Oneof the types of craniosynostosis exhibit traits similar of those we see in balding men.
In coronal synostosis is when the baby' scalp grows wider compared to his face

Bicoronal+Synostosis+Before+and+After+Posterior+Cranial+Vault+Distraction+AP.jpg

That reminds me of some men...

Cranialsynostosis.jpg

This type of craniosynostosis happens when the right and left coronal sutures of the scull close too early.

This condition is thought to be due to genetic factors.

The article says that more than one suture closes too early. In these instances, the brain might not have enough room to grow to its usual size. This can lead to a build-up of pressure inside the skull.

And this build up pressure inside the scull might trigger this mechanical tension and this tension that restricts the blood supply to the scalp and this is the tension rob is talking about in his blog.

So I think that balding men have a mild form of craniosynostosis. Their coronal sutures closed earlier than those of non balding men who have hairline with little or no recession. I mean that they closed earlier but not as early in babies diagnosed with craniosynostosis.

Now look at those babies with cranial synostosis.

72899e9f-c51c-4455-b964-5b3f00de4804.jpg

steyne-reeva-before-and-after-photo-reportpdf.jpg?mode=crop&center=0.5,0.jpg

brachycephaly-665x285.jpg

That look similar to the head shape of some balding men

man-walking-isolated-on-white-picture-id1075850410.jpg

96724c4d47f2c12e633480d01ff768dc.jpg

man-walking-white-background-175624270.jpg

Look at this man and how uneven and how ridged is his scalp. Looks pretty similar to baby with craniosynostosis.

Meanwhile non balding man

side-view-handsome-young-man-260nw-384383242.jpg

Look how smooth and even is his scalp.

man-shaved-head-profile-position-260nw-129539765.jpg

I think that the problem isn't that the skull expands but that it expands in a improper way. It expands in a way that the brain has not enough space to grow and the growing brain puts pressure inside the skull and this pressure triggers muscle tension that causes baldness.

I exclude poor posture as the sole cause of baldness despite that many balding men have it. They slouch constantly with their heads. But I think it's just might be aggravating things and speeding up the process and increasing the severity of Androgenetic Alopecia because not every balding man has one. Plenty of balding men walk with their head straight forward.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie, What do you think about this theory. I think that people who have smaller foreheads don't have more follicles or so. I think that they have smaller brains that requires less space to expands and then don't go bald. I believe that people who have male pattern baldness usually have big foreheads and big galea because they have bigger brains. Big brains require more space to expand and If the cranial sutures close too early it will have not enough space to grow and it will result in pressure on the muscles surrounding the galea and trigger muscle tension and then poorer hair growth in childhood and male pattern baldness in adulthood. I am still thinking about variant why sometimes (rarely) people that don't have big forehead and galea bald.

I think we should ignore all those annoying people and respond only to those who are respectful and talk to them.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie, What do you think about this theory. I think that people who have smaller foreheads don't have more follicles or so. I think that they have smaller brains that requires less space to expands and then don't go bald. I believe that people who have male pattern baldness usually have big foreheads and big galea because they have bigger brains. Big brains require more space to expand and If the cranial sutures close too early it will have not enough space to grow and it will result in pressure on the muscles surrounding the galea and trigger muscle tension and then poorer hair growth in childhood and male pattern baldness in adulthood. I am still thinking about variant why sometimes (rarely) people that don't have big forehead and galea bald.

I think we should ignore all those annoying people and respond only to those who are respectful and talk to them.
yeah this kind of makes sense. I think smaller foreheads like steven gerrard for example, if you look ah his head when buzzed he looks like he has much more hair on his head than someone with average or big forehead , same with andrew napolitano...thats what i meant by more follicles before. And yeah i have been ignroing most of the disrespectful posts. If someone wants to find infortmation theough your threads they will have to dig through all of waccwaccwacc and john smitshs post so i have started ignoring them.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
does someone like this have a bigger brain or is his forehead just naturally bigger than most people's faces?

Attachments

• 22(1).jpg
    22(1).jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 203

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
does someone like this have a bigger brain or is his forehead just naturally bigger than most people's faces?
do you have a big forehead?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that in people with big brains and forehead If the cranial sutures closed at the right time they don't go bald or recede. For example I have big forehead but I don't recede. I have some hair loss but it's due to scalp inflammation and not androgenetic alopecia. I think that I might have caught a fungal infection due to drop in my immunity because by the time my scalp condition started developing I have gone through a very bad flu that kept me sick for two weeks. After I healed of the flu I started noticing itching on my head that gets more intense over time. Then I started shedding a lot of hair and finding a lot of hair on my brush and my pillow. I started developing dandruff too which also was getting worse. My dandruff kept getting bigger, my scalp more inflammed and red to the point that I feel pain when I lay on my pillow. My hair was super oily even after I wash it. Nothing helped relieve the inflammation and remove the dandruff. I tried anti dandruff shampoo, herbal shampoos but they nothing. I tried putting garlic and onion on my head but no results. Then I put myself on Nizoral and rosemary oil and I saw improvement but didn't cure my problem. Great results I saw when I started washing my head with a solution of raw eggs and vinegar. Then my dandruff disappeared completely, but the main problem was still there - the constant itching and my hair being too sensitive to pulling and it hurts shen I brush. I thought that it will improve over time but it didn't and stood constant. I tried adding yogurt to my regimen but it didn't work. And I finally thought of adding salt to it. I added salt to the solution and now I saw slight improvement and I am close to curing my problem. This scalp infection gave me recession ay my left temple and my hair has never grown back as it use to do. I don't know if my right temple was affected but its way denser than the right. I noticed how many balding men actually are there and I was scared that one day I might lose my hair but according to this theory I shouldn't because I have smooth galea on top and I have decent craniofacial features. I have a galea symmetric to my jawline and not super flat cheekbones.
Neither narrow and dropped down jawline.
And since I was scared of balding, having scalp problems I started researching, looking for treatments and joined this forum. That's my personal story. Here's my forehead, hairline and galea. What you see on the right is actually my left temple and it looks indeed more recessed. Before march 2019 it wasn't like that and it looked like the other.

According to this theory my cranial sutures have to have closed at the right time.

Attachments

• 20201008_193252.jpg
    20201008_193252.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 241

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Look at this man's galea. He is a Norwood 2 and he will thin even more. People with wide galea like that can't be Norwood 1.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
reminder. A low hairline that frames your face does not give the impression of a smooth galea like people on this site are saying and making excuses about.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy shaved his head to the skin and his galea looks nothing like the one of a balding man. Look how small and smooth it looks.

It's not like the annoying WacWacWac said in my thread "The role of big and wide galea in male pattern baldness" :

So if you have a “wide galea” you’ll go bald. In other words, if you’re bald you’ll go bald. If you have a small galea... i.e hair to cover your galea then you’ll still have hair.

It took you that long to figure out bald men have no hair and non-bald men have hair?

“Khabib is not from European descent” just lol

I laugh out loud when I am think about my threads for the reason that after so much evidence people don't believe me and the stupid things they write as a an excuse.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a picture of Fabien Barthez before he lost all of his hair and was a Norwood 2. It still looks wide and big.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

These people usually annoy me but sometimes they entertain me a lot.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a picture of Fabien Barthez before he lost all of his hair and was a Norwood 2. It still looks wide and big.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

These people usually annoy me but sometimes they entertain me a lot.
very true. They also use the excuse "their hairline is making their galea look smooth". Theo rossi has a very flat and smooth head and int called me stupid and said it was because of his hairline. How can you say this? It is so stupid.
Theo+Rossi+Premiere+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+oKLGvuI_U3tl (1).jpg

Time and time again i have posted pictures that prove hair does not make your face look small or make your galea look small. When a man with a smooth galea has longer hair, his galea will look bigger than it is, and when he shaves it, it will look smaller.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
very true. They also use the excuse "their hairline is making their galea look smooth". Theo rossi has a very flat and smooth head and int called me stupid and said it was because of his hairline. How can you say this? It is so stupid.
View attachment 147270

Time and time again i have posted pictures that prove hair does not make your face look small or make your galea look small. When a man with a smooth galea has longer hair, his galea will look bigger than it is, and when he shaves it, it will look smaller.

Did you look at the pictures in the first post how different the galeas of balding men look from side point view compared to non balding men.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you look at the pictures in the first post how different the galeas of balding men look from side point view compared to non balding men.
yep. Ive noticed it too. Especially with this channel i found, i can see non balding men with a completely shaved head and compare it.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. Ive noticed it too. Especially with this channel i found, i can see non balding men with a completely shaved head and compare it.

Meanwhile this guy is Norwood 2 and his galea looks how expanded his galea looks.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an interesting case. This guy has poor facial features - super flat cheekbones and rounded jawline but. He has big forehead. But he is Norwood 1 because of his small galea. Look at it.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this guy advanced recession and how big is his galea.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this guy advanced recession and how big is his galea.

it is also extremely uneven
None of the non balding men on the channel have galeas like this.
Trailer_ Lucas Shaves His Head 1-12 screenshot (1).png

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy shaved his head to the skin and his galea looks nothing like the one of a balding man. Look how small and smooth it looks.

It's not like the annoying WacWacWac said in my thread "The role of big and wide galea in male pattern baldness" :

I laugh out loud when I am think about my threads for the reason that after so much evidence people don't believe me and the stupid things they write as a an excuse.
Yo moron, whats up.

This guys shaved head looks similar to the picture I just posted.

Stop saying wide galea, flat cheeckbones, narrow face. They all look the f*****g same.

USE NUMBERS to describe something. Not “wide, big” these are objective to you and ONLY you. If you can’t understand this, then you are f*****g stupid.

Laugh all you want. I genuinely feel bad for whoever speaks to you in real life. They have to sit around someone so deluded. You are now ignored as I really cannot take your stupidity anymore. It drives me insane how people with your attentiveness can be so naive and dumb. Good f*****g bye.

also, you’re ugly as sh*t. Lmaoooo

Attachments

• ADBBADBA-8443-43FF-9D91-DEE3586531E7.png
    ADBBADBA-8443-43FF-9D91-DEE3586531E7.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 180