• No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo moron, whats up.

This guys shaved head looks similar to the picture I just posted.

Stop saying wide galea, flat cheeckbones, narrow face. They all look the f*****g same.

USE NUMBERS to describe something. Not “wide, big” these are objective to you and ONLY you. If you can’t understand this, then you are f*****g stupid.

Laugh all you want. I genuinely feel bad for whoever speaks to you in real life. They have to sit around someone so deluded. You are now ignored as I really cannot take your stupidity anymore. It drives me insane how people with your attentiveness can be so naive and dumb. Good f*****g bye.

also, you’re ugly as sh*t. Lmaoooo

@Ritchie - It's the 4th time he says that he won't reply anymore and he keeps coming back. And I don't know what he wants to prove with that picture of a balding man. If he wants to proove that men who are balding can have smooth galea - we not this but it's NOT common.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This man does not have a smooth galea, even in that picture it doesnt look like non balding men. Also you can post a picture of a man with a smooth galea who is completely bald on top if you find a picture, you can post a picture of ben foster who is basically bald on top but he has a smooth galea, that doesnt debunk this because he lost hair in a diffuse pattern. The man you posted does not have a smooth galea. The man you posted has severe hairloss and started going bald at 17.

Attachments

• paul-inman-f3ce02d8.jpg
    paul-inman-f3ce02d8.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Paul Inman talks Blood Dawn 0-27 screenshot.png
    Paul Inman talks Blood Dawn 0-27 screenshot.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Paul Inman talks Blood Dawn 0-0 screenshot.png
    Paul Inman talks Blood Dawn 0-0 screenshot.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 1_g6FyViusdeRXQzWNwyyBig.png
    1_g6FyViusdeRXQzWNwyyBig.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 132

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo moron, whats up.

This guys shaved head looks similar to the picture I just posted.

Stop saying wide galea, flat cheeckbones, narrow face. They all look the f*****g same.

USE NUMBERS to describe something. Not “wide, big” these are objective to you and ONLY you. If you can’t understand this, then you are f*****g stupid.

Laugh all you want. I genuinely feel bad for whoever speaks to you in real life. They have to sit around someone so deluded. You are now ignored as I really cannot take your stupidity anymore. It drives me insane how people with your attentiveness can be so naive and dumb. Good f*****g bye.

also, you’re ugly as sh*t. Lmaoooo
and you are not ugly? He has a horizontal face with good galea. His face is objectively better than yours. You are extremely toxic. Nobody talked about your looks. not once.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man does not have a smooth galea, even in that picture it doesnt look like non balding men. Also you can post a picture of a man with a smooth galea who is completely bald on top if you find a picture, you can post a picture of ben foster who is basically bald on top but he has a smooth galea, that doesnt debunk this because he lost hair in a diffuse pattern. The man you posted does not have a smooth galea. The man you posted has severe hairloss and started going bald at 17.

Yep he has uneven and big galea and big forehead aswell.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and you are not ugly? He has a horizontal face with good galea. His face is objectively better than yours. You are extremely toxic. Nobody talked about your looks. not once.
Ah forgot to ignore you too. After this message it’ll be fixed.

nah, Im not ugly lol. He has a veRTiCaL faCe and the LaRGesT GaLeA Ive ever seen. You are toxic. Your brain is toxic. You can’t talk about my looks if I’ve never posted a photo, dont worry I never will on a hairloss site lmaooo.

His face is objectively better than yours.

and this is another reason why you’re just dumb. How can you make that assertion? Nice try... trying to cheer up your friend LOL. Hilarious. Pathetic.

I addressed every sentence you stated. You should try that next time someone quotes you.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah forgot to ignore you too. After this message it’ll be fixed.

nah, Im not ugly lol. He has a veRTiCaL faCe and the LaRGesT GaLeA Ive ever seen. You are toxic. Your brain is toxic. You can’t talk about my looks if I’ve never posted a photo, dont worry I never will on a hairloss site lmaooo.

and this is another reason why you’re just dumb. How can you make that assertion? Nice try... trying to cheer up your friend LOL. Hilarious. Pathetic.

I addressed every sentence you stated. You should try that next time someone quotes you.
that is not a vertical face, that is a close up selfie,. In the picture where he is 13 he has the typical horizontal face and well shaped galea that protects you from baldness, you do not know what a large galea is, if you did you would totally be on board with this theory. The truth is you yourself have a vertical face and probably big galea and forehead because you started balding so early.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I am not ugly. I don't look like that

Image_6684195_1126.jpg

latest?cb=20130328145555&path-prefix=es.jpg

IMG_8693-700x1050.jpg

250px-Evgeni4.jpg

cc.jpg

And I am not suffering from a receding hairline because of it.

This is me:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20201008_224815.jpg
    20201008_224815.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 150
  • 20201008_224822.jpg
    20201008_224822.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 156

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone suppose Mitko is right about everything, how does this help, what would change?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone suppose Mitko is right about everything, how does this help, what would change?
I have him ignored, so Im not sure if he answered already but. He even admitted it himself. Nothing would change loool.

I think before he said scalp messages help. But typical mitko, stating something with absolutely no grounds of evidence. Scalp messages will help just as much as biotin or rubbing cow sh*t on your head.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp massages help but they are not the cure, it is unknown how well they do.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how you have mitko on the ignore list but still managed to come back to the thread by your own will, nobody pinged you after your last message but you still came back lol.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Ritchie - Look - This guy has incredibly smooth galea. I doubt that he will ever be bald.

Meanwhile this guy has Norwood 2 and has wider and more ridged galea

Another balding man. Look how ridged and wide galea he has.

Look at that non balding man. Look how smooth and small galea he has. The smoother and smaller he galea the better the hairline.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Ritchie - Look - This guy has incredibly smooth galea. I doubt that he will ever be bald.

Meanwhile this guy has Norwood 2 and has wider and more ridged galea

Another balding man. Look how ridged and wide galea he has.

Look at that non balding man. Look how smooth and small galea he has. The smoother and smaller he galea the better the hairline.
Look at this man's galea, he has a slightly receded hairline too
Trailer_ Marcus Gets a Buzz Cut 0-37 screenshot.png f8f3a8c2b99b09309dd1ba7824414f9e.jpg G770907_b.jpg gettyimages-460131962-1024x1024.jpg James+Franco+Seth+Rogen+James+Franco+SiriusXM+xErWuhT9-xml.jpg 140905james-franco1.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yes James Franco is balding and he had hair transplant/finasteride.
he is norwood 1 now. His hairloss wasnt extremely severe. I think he will be able to maintain this for as long as he wants.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is norwood 1 now. His hairloss wasnt extremely severe. I think he will be able to maintain this for as long as he wants.

Yup, whatever he is doing is working, he never had severe hair loss and didnt start balding very young.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, whatever he is doing is working, he never had severe hair loss and didnt start balding very young.
i think he may be on finasteride but he definitely had a very very small transplant, he also needed very few grafts, i dont think transplant doctors usually would do something like this because its so small and they would lie to the patient and say adults look stupid with norwood 1. It's such a small difference but it makes his face much better. tbh I think he's set for life, it will probably be extremely easy to maintain it from here on out.

Last edited:

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a broad face but overall your face is actually more on the vertical side, with flat Cheekbones. It's pretty long. It's long and wide at the same time. Looks like a big stone in some ways, without trying to be insulting. Can we also have a side profile? Would make things easier.

Your galea seems good tho.