dying my hair blonde

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
will dying my hair blonde make it look thicker.ive heard somewhere this is true for people with thin hair and a white scalp

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yea itll lessen the contrast between hair and scalp :)

Tallinn

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
will dying my hair blonde make it look thicker.ive heard somewhere this is true for people with thin hair and a white scalp
This is true in some occasion, but the second the sun will shine on your head, you will learn the reality to be a balding blond guy.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Tallinn said:
Toyboy said:
This is true in some occasion, but the second the sun will shine on your head, you will learn the reality to be a balding blond guy.

true

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
just dyed my hair it was originaly jet black and ive dyed it to blonde.it looks way thicker then before.now i just have to have the courage to walk outside with platnum blonde hair. :woot:

G

Platinum blond hair is really ugly. You should rather go for a really cool colour such as blue, green or even pink. If i was young again I would definetly do this.

G

Taugenichts said:
Platinum blond hair is really ugly. You should rather go for a really cool colour such as blue, green or even pink. If i was young again I would definetly do this.

You're such a retard, Taug. Who in their right mind would walk out in blue, green or pink hair? Especially if you're over 20.

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

You're such a retard, Taug. Who in their right mind would walk out in blue, green or pink hair? Especially if you're over 20.

Omg, learn how to read, fool!

G

Taugenichts said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

I am reading, re-tard.

Aplunk1 said:
GHG, do you like Nightwish?

No, not at all. Why?

s.a.f

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
just shut up Taug, you are ugly and queer, now you are being bitchy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

Was Taug in the wrong? I dont think so. :dunno: