Dutasteride

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
YEEAH! WOOOH! thanks JK...final thought for the day...when there's new information to give about Dutasteride, then no doubt it will be posted - until such time, we can either sit and wait patiently, or we can can keep posting..."is it out yet, is it out yet, when is it out, can i buy it yet, will it stop my hairloss" ad nauseum every other day or so... :roll:

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guyz, do me a big favor. when we get some updated info on dutasteride, plz pm me. i'm waiting for so long for dutasteride to come out. if it doesn't come out quick i don't know how much will be there to save.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
Would concocting your own supply of duta not be pretty dangerous? i remember those bodybuilders who tried to make there own GHB! 8O
shuggy

Hairtoday...

Reaction score
Just wondering whether Dutasteride, as it's to be released as a prostate drug, is likely to be affordably priced such as Proscar, or do you think Glaxo will realise many people will use it for hairloss and hike the price up like with Propecia. Any thoughts?

duhh

Reaction score
duta

:D dutasteride has been approved in Switzerland or was it Sweden? At any rate its coming out! How soon? I wonder if anyone can find out about the process over there?

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score

dutasteride approved in Switzerland or Sweden??
how'd ya know that?

can you give us a link? or a documentation? anything?

i bet you can ship it over seas.

duhh

Reaction score
duta

Yeah its in Sweden. Its all over just look a little. I first saw it on the "other" hairloss site (keyword "site" hint hint :D )any way its been approved I don't know about being released or not? Either way she's knocking at our door, whether you let her in or not is up to you. Personally, I am just too damn inquisitive (is that a word?) to sit back and wonder how it could help me. also check gsk's web site it might have something on there too.Yeah I just checked it out and its on the home page at GSK.com! Can hardly wait. I hope it can replenish some of this embarrising hairline im sportin'!

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Glaxo receives approval for Dutasteride in Europe!!!!!!!!!!

Glaxo receives approval for Dutasteride in Europe!!!!

it's true!!! it's about f***ing time!!!

no, we can't buy it yet, (i think) but this is progress.

"Glaxo filed the sNDA in December 2001 and will launch Dutasteride in the US upon approval of the sNDA which is anticipated to be sometime in October 2002."

"once the drug is on the market, Glaxo will resume its Phase 3 hair loss studies."

this is good news.

Webbie

Reaction score
Phase 3 trials...how long, normally?

How long does a normal Phase 3 trial for something like Propecia/Dutasteride take? I really hope the sNDA is approved soon. I had septumplasty surgery a week ago and my hair is falling out in droves since then. I'm beginning to feel that Proscar + Minoxodil is not helping a bit, after 2 years.

Bah.

Earth

Reaction score
It's gonna take an other 4 months to be available in the U.S. That's only my opinion. :wink:

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score

I think it will be out in 2003

Lockless

Reaction score
release of dutast

regrowth . com has the article out about dutasteride release...july 25....wooohoooo....some progress...hopefully internet sites selling it should pop up.....................by 2003 if we get dutast in states or canada that would be great............................

1 more year and i'll be shaving my head and buying farrell..............

hopefully dutast works so i dont' have to.......

just hcekcing in ...been a while...later boyz

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: release of dutast

Lockless said:
regrowth . com has the article out about dutasteride release...july 25....wooohoooo....some progress...hopefully internet sites selling it should pop up.....................by 2003 if we get dutast in states or canada that would be great............................

1 more year and i'll be shaving my head and buying farrell..............

hopefully dutast works so i dont' have to.......

just hcekcing in ...been a while...later boyz

No shiet fellas,

if dutasteride doesn't come out soon, your RB will be wearing a rug!!

Hey is that Penelope Cruz, man she's GORGUSSS!!

Hehe, I found some pRon on her! :) :) :)
*drool*

straycat

Reaction score
dutasteride vs. minoxidil

hi fellas.
does someone know if dutasteride alone will be effective in keeping hairs grown by minoxidil?
thanx. :D

Itchy

Reaction score
Hard to say, only one way to really find out, and that it to drop minoxidil once your on duta. However, I would think that you should use both for a good 6 months, and then if you are having success try slowly weening off the minoxidil.