dutasteride Seems to Have Lots of Non-Responders and/or Frontal Loss

G

Whoah! YOU had this?! My avatar was 'broken' (X appeared for whatever reason) so ahuntin' I went and found that Gif flashing out at me so I thought "what the hey!"!

No intention to offend/plagarise/Hasselhoof-ise you, I'll find my usual more mundane one!

I woner if it was here I got that gif with the woman plunging down the beer cellar behind the pub!? Unfortuntealy I think it's one of the funniest things I've seen...morbid humour I suppose. Then again I do laugh a bit when I look at my hair so it can come in handy!

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No harm done. I wasn't even using it. I just wasn't really fond of someone using my old avatar and perhaps people thinking it was me.

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
Just to clarify it was in a picture folder! Not just "oh pretty" copying and pasting from your posts!

Have you had any Avodart experience? OR rather "experience with Avodart" since the first way sounds like some kind of combat experience [scars and photogenic cuts Mission impossible style]!

TOday had a good poke around and indeed frontal thinning is a growing issue with me. I've also timed it perfectly to run out of Avodart....I was trying to stretch it when I realised I only had 5 left so I ordered it but took the last few every other day...that was on sunday night.

Now it should be coming Wednesday but I always have stupid cockups when it comes to keeping the flow 'steady'!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
WiseJoeyD said:
I think I'm quite guilty of the 4/6/8/10* wobblers.
I knew you would be :lol: But I've lost track, which month wobbler are you up to, you loon.

Slarti (who got in his last batch of dutasteride with three days to spare)

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
A spectacular mistiming means this is now my 1st day without my nightly fix of Avodart.....I'll resist the urge to don a jump suit and captain the Enterprise for now and instead hope it arrives soon.

I'm currently on the 8/9 month wobbler. It's going well. Quickening of pulse as I try and come the fringe into a small quiff and much soul searching. Also general railing against the good DNA sequences of other humans.

MY worst gap was the 2nd time...I think...I'd basically forgotten and went 5 days or so without Avodart. Bearing in mind it takes 6 months to get it out of your system though, I am hoping it wasn't too bad

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Don't worry. Missing out a few days won't make a diference, just relax and be comforted by the fact that it's only over the last few months (I'm now at month 14) that my regrowth has really kicked in.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Hmmm... Quickening of the pulse, soul searching, heightened antipathy towards non-hair loss sufferers...sounds like a grade 7 wobbler to me. No real need to worry unless it escalates to night sweats, violent tremors, and an insatiable urge to rip the hair from non-sufferers' scalps. That would take you to a grade 12, from where it's but a small step to your brain creating vivid hallucinations of overtly comforting messages as a form of self-protection.

Slarti

oni

Reaction score
Hmmmmm WOBBLER'S SYNDROME sounds interesting there's me thinking only dogs get it lol!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I'd ask if you thought we could market a cure for the human version but it looks like Smirnoff have beaten us to it.