Dutasteride And Ru Failed Me. Do I Kill Myself Now?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And now I'm below baseline again, because I wanted to see what happens if I stop finasteride for a month. But I hope I'm at the bottom of the valley now and things will thicken up again.

BeauH

My Regimen
Reaction score
A combo of 0.5mg dutasteride with Ru 50mg daily has not stopped thinning or recession. Also using minoxidil 5% 2ml a day

Is there anything else I can do.

Don’t you dare murder yourself. Your life’s purpose is not women or relationships or respect from the world. You were made for a much higher purpose:

And I hope you seek that purpose out. Jeremiah 29:23

Anyways, where do you buy your ru58841? Do you buy premixed or do you mix raw powder into solution yourself? What is your vehicle?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Just use more RU dude

For some 50mg isn't much

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it more time. Six months is not long enough.
If dutasteride and RU still hasn't worked for you after a year, there's a few other options.
If you wanted to try something risky, you could try oral minoxidil. As I say, it is risky stuff so be careful if you choose to try it.
You could also consider increasing your dutasteride dosage to something like 2mg or 2.5mg a day.
Or you could just forget completely about treating your hair loss medically and instead go the hair system route. While not an ideal solution, wearing a hair system is at least better than walking around with a bald head.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A combo of 0.5mg dutasteride with Ru 50mg daily has not stopped thinning or recession. Also using minoxidil 5% 2ml a day

Is there anything else I can do.

https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/37189-how-much-shedding-on-finasteride-is-normal/

Check this article out