Dutasteride And A Few Questions I Want To Ask

Do you guys want me to update you regarding my hair?

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Go kiss DHT

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride might be overkill for you because that is minor. Have you noticed increase or decrease of shedding?
You're probably right about it being overkill, but I willingly take the risk.

No increased shedding to report, but I noticed a certain decrease in shedding, which I find positive.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're probably right about it being overkill, but I willingly take the risk.

No increased shedding to report, but I noticed a certain decreased in shedding, which I find positive.
Sometimes risks yield great rewards. I'm glad your shedding seems less, I've heard so many dutasteride hairline horror stories I'm scared shitless lol. I'd rather try estrogen (which I am, waiting on estrogel)
Keep us updated man, I hope things go well for you!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
those baby hair at the temple were present before dutasteride ? or those are regrowth ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry i didn't see you took it only since the 1st of january^^
it will be interesting to see if they can turn terminal again

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes risks yield great rewards. I'm glad your shedding seems less, I've heard so many dutasteride hairline horror stories I'm scared shitless lol. I'd rather try estrogen (which I am, waiting on estrogel)
Keep us updated man, I hope things go well for you!
Most of those horror stories are correlated to underlying health issues or are simply the fabrication of the nocebo effect, but that doesn't mean there are no side effects. There are people with (mild/serious) side effects, but it's hard to diagnose.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair feels much healthier and I think I already see regrowth, but it also can be further miniaturization.

I think it's regrowth, because the regrowing hairs have thickness in dm, are black-colored and weren't there before.

When I have visible results, I will post pictures.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my 19th day of dutasteride. No side effects, sensations or shedding to report. This is the current state of my hair.

Attachments

• 26793788_755910331269558_221096776_n.jpg
    26793788_755910331269558_221096776_n.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 326

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very early to tell. Furthermore, i added some new things (spironolactone and estrogel), it's going to be difficult to see, if things improve, what was the cause. But i was desperate and need to see improvement quickly.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for an update.

My hair feels somewhat thicker and it looks fuller. Is it possible to have results this fast? I'm satisfied so far. When I have visible results, I guarantee you that I will post pictures.

No side effects or shedding to report.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for an update.

My hair feels somewhat thicker and it looks fuller. Is it possible to have results this fast? I'm satisfied so far. When I have visible results, I guarantee you that I will post pictures.

No side effects or shedding to report.
I’ve been on avodart for maybe 9-10 weeks but only started ED 6 weeks ago. Since the 4th week of ed use I have been shedding badly, so that’s two weeks now. I’m hoping it will stop soon. :(

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on avodart for maybe 9-10 weeks but only started ED 6 weeks ago. Since the 4th week of ed use I have been shedding badly, so that’s two weeks now. I’m hoping it will stop soon. :(
I think a shedding phase is a sign of effectiveness in some people. If your density isn't affected, I wouldn't worry.

I wish you great results. :)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a shedding phase is a sign of effectiveness in some people. If your density isn't affected, I wouldn't worry.

I wish you great results. :)
My density is badly effected sadly, and my hairline is receding

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my 19th day of dutasteride. No side effects, sensations or shedding to report. This is the current state of my hair.
You are supposed to show us your temples and you combover?WTF???
You don't seem to have any baldness at all...you're not a valid specimen for duta's effectiveness.
BTW...do you have some lapis lazuli?I want to decorate my bathtub.