Dumped for hairloss?

bombscience

Reaction score
fred said:
Thank you all; I guess we all pass through that anyway...
Man, my girlfriend dumped me, summer is finishing, I turn 24 today, I feel oooold, the sun is rarer and rarer and my hair is worse than ever... greaaaaat birthday. There are periods were everything goes wrong...
:roll: :cry: :freaked:

Happy Birthday? :)

canigia

Reaction score
98% of women are attracted to men with one or two physical disadvantages (big nose, big ears, hair loss, belly etc). it is only a problem when you have all these in a package. but other than that most women will tell you that a slight disadvantage of appearance adds depth in making guys more charming. ok if you are a NW7 thinks don't look very good but think positive, exercise, use cremes, have a haircut that feets your face and style and most of all be clean.

.... and always remember there are people more good looking than Brad Pitt. how does Brad feel about that?

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
canigia said:
.... and always remember there are people more good looking than Brad Pitt. how does Brad feel about that?

I met Brad last year and he said from that moment on he was going to keep Jennifer locked in the house for fear of losing her to someone as good-looking as myself.