Drinking Of Topical Minoxidil (5%), Any Experience?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it true that drinking of topical Minoxidil works better, than when it used topically? It should not be dangerous, right?

darwina4759517f30127b1bb6ac3d.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The listed ingredients on liquid minoxidil are PG, water, and alcohol which are all safe to consume on their own, but I personally wouldn't try it, its meant for topical absorption. Also in 1ml of liquid you have 50mg of minoxidil, which is a very high oral dose. It seems most people who take oral minoxidil stay around 5mg.

IMO you're better off dermarolling and just letting a higher percentage of it systemically absorb

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe, but why would you choose to do this instead of taking Loniten pills?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe, but why would you choose to do this instead of taking Loniten pills?
Topical is cheaper and with higher concentration of Minoxidil in 1 ml.

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical is cheaper and with higher concetration of Minoxidil in 1 ml.
Oh i see, maybe could try dropping a small amount under the tongue? I hope this is safe but i don't see why it wouldn't be safe if what Zoro said about the ingredients is true and if only a small amount is used.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh i see, maybe could try dropping a small amount under the tongue? I hope this is safe but i don't see why it wouldn't be safe if what Zoro said about the ingredients is true and if only a small amount is used.
I will try 1 ml + dermaroller topically and 0.5 ml under the tongue.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try 1 ml + dermaroller topically and 0.5 ml under the tongue.

Dont try 0.5ml under the tongue!!!
Its too much. Try 1/10ml or 1/20ml ...

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah 0.1ml or even lower.
Try 2 drops. Just to see how you react. Or 0.5ml in 50cl water, and drink 10cl for 5 days. Just an idea.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy 100 loniten pills dosed at 10mg from thailand pharmacy for like 30 euro.. its the real deal as i use it myself!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy 100 loniten pills dosed at 10mg from thailand pharmacy for like 30 euro.. its the real deal as i use it myself!
How much do you take? From your own experience, do you think it gives better regrowth than topical solution?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@DHTpolice i take a 10mg tablet split in two 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. I have personally never used the topical as i have sort of long hair and couldn't imagine applying it twice every day ( f*** that sideways ) and oral minoxidil has a higher success rate, few peoples skin has the ability to suficiently absorb enough minoxidil into the scalp. I am definitely getting regrowth from the oral minoxidil at little over 2 months in at my hairline and temples, it is thin and lightly pigmented right now but it is noticable, at least to me. If i did try topical minoxidil im willing to bet money that i would be getting better results from the oral minoxidil :) Hope i helped!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you need a prescription for it or can you just order it with no hassle?
No prescription needed, the ordering process is a hassle i'll admit but its the only way to get the stuff.. its the same with purchasing any prescription drug without one on the internet.. unless someone else can chime in with a more straightforward website to order from?