Drink RU58841 like oral liquid minoxidil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i understood, sorry for the hungry reaction about this topic, sorry, i will drink only minoxidil, never RU

potatopirate

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest everyone report this guy, hopefully the admins do their job.
I think that isn't the best cause of action, if he's trolling then he's got no life, but on the off chance he's just really badly informed on the concept of hormones then it's a teachable moment, some people may think oh I can take finasteride/dutasteride orally, why not RU, sure, these people likely have 0 idea what RU does, and just know it "grows" hair.

Mute point, but still better to put out some awareness that not everything can be taken in orally, I think the whole liquid min sh*t might give some less sauvy people bad ideas, given that they see "oh min is topical but ppl drink it, so maybe i can drink all topicals"

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that isn't the best cause of action, if he's trolling then he's got no life, but on the off chance he's just really badly informed on the concept of hormones then it's a teachable moment, some people may think oh I can take finasteride/dutasteride orally, why not RU, sure, these people likely have 0 idea what RU does, and just know it "grows" hair.

Mute point, but still better to put out some awareness that not everything can be taken in orally, I think the whole liquid min sh*t might give some less sauvy people bad ideas, given that they see "oh min is topical but ppl drink it, so maybe i can drink all topicals"
thanks

el_duterino

Reaction score
Guys, RU is effective but has side effects, it has never been fully tested in humans. I used it for 9 years and while it did maintain hair - no regrowth - I had erection issues on it. Some people reported brain fog, and who knows what else. We now have a much safer drug which works exactly like RU but is fully tested in humans and FDA approved, and I have been using it for the last 4 years and it works the same as RU, but its more expensive. The name is Clascoterone aka CB, and it has no side effects that I can notice, certainly no sexual effects at all.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, RU is effective but has side effects, it has never been fully tested in humans. I used it for 9 years and while it did maintain hair - no regrowth - I had erection issues on it. Some people reported brain fog, and who knows what else. We now have a much safer drug which works exactly like RU but is fully tested in humans and FDA approved, and I have been using it for the last 4 years and it works the same as RU, but its more expensive. The name is Clascoterone aka CB, and it has no side effects that I can notice, certainly no sexual effects at all.
Can I put some in a shot glass though?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you take this drug ? you command on which website ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
there are various suppliers selling this, and now we also have the real Winlevi available in some countries. I used to buy from Kane, but now I buy from suppliers on Alibaba (from China). I don't drink it ! I simply mix it with ethanol (95% Polmos rectified spirit) and a small amount of PG - maybe 10% roughly, eyeballed and massage hard on scalp and that's it, once a day about 50 to 100mg , you need a scale for the powder.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, the problem is many newbies don't understand that RU is an Anti-Androgen, while finasteride/dutasteride are 5AR-Inhibitors. They assume finasteride/dutasteride are also AA's. Then they come here and don't understand why people are incredulous they would consider drinking it even though people take oral finasteride/dutasteride (and for that matter minoxidil).]

This was simply a miscommunication and we need to ensure newbies understand why one is not like the other. One is a recommendation, the other is literally ingesting poison.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was simply a miscommunication and we need to ensure newbies understand why one is not like the other. One is a recommendation, the other is literally ingesting poison.
I agree, but at the same time all the information needed to know is literally available, all over the internet, and dating back to over a decade ago. You don't have to be intelligent to do the basic research.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if RU become systemic, i take also fina and duta too, and oral minoxidil as well

Try to boof it. It’s greasing properties you fear most will act as a rod-carrier through your canal and make your daily endeavours easier

Status
Not open for further replies.