Drink RU58841 like oral liquid minoxidil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don’t! It has never been tested and it was only designed to be taken topically!

Even trans medications are safer
the problem is that topically, it greases the hair, and the life of RU in only 1 hour..

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand whether you're stupid or just trolling.
If you arn't trolling then go and read how RU works.
We already told you not to drink it.
i'm not a troll, i'm traumatized by my Androgenetic Alopecia, and i'm ready to do anything for my hair, ready to make myself in danger
i stopped to do my life, i am dead since 1 year

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU binds to the androgen receptor with an equal binding affinity to that of testosterone. If one was to ingest it, who knows what kind of havoc this would wreak on the androgen receptors in your organs, such as your heart and brain. Might be a quick and painful death!

potatopirate

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not a troll, i'm traumatized by my Androgenetic Alopecia, and i'm ready to do anything for my hair, ready to make myself in danger
i stopped to do my life, i am dead since 1 year
if you are ready to "do" anything then grease your hair with the RU, instead of complaining that it's greasy and that you want to drink it. It needs to be applied topically to work, and even then you need to be on finasteride or dutasteride to complement it, your options are -

- finasteride/dutasteride
- Min
- RU
- Hair Transplant once stablized

Literally assuming you caught it early finasteride/RU will stop it entirely, or for decades to come, however drinking RU will stop your hair loss instantly, because you will be dead, and therefore you won't have any need for hair. RU topically is an androgen receptor antagonist, it breaks down into it's metabolites which have a much longer half-life then 1 hour, these metabolites take the place of test/dht in your scalp's receptors, HOWEVER DRINKING IT means the receptors in your actual body are now being antagonized, which mean's a one way ticket to health complications + death.

Low systemic effects from your scalp are bad enough, drinking it directly means it's going to be metabolized by your liver, and then you can kiss a healthy life good bye, sh*t won't even reach the test/dht in your scalp if you drink it, it does not supress the production of androgens, it fucks with the receptors.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU binds to the androgen receptor with an equal binding affinity to that of testosterone. If one was to ingest it, who knows what kind of havoc this would wreak on the androgen receptors in your organs, such as your heart and brain. Might be a quick and painful death!
i see, and the results are good on the scalp ?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are ready to "do" anything then grease your hair with the RU, instead of complaining that it's greasy and that you want to drink it. It needs to be applied topically to work, and even then you need to be on finasteride or dutasteride to complement it, your options are -

- Min
- RU

Literally assuming you caught it early finasteride/RU will stop it entirely, or for decades to come, however drinking RU will stop your hair loss instantly, because you will be dead, and therefore you won't have any need for hair. RU topically is an androgen receptor antagonist, it breaks down into it's metabolites which have a much longer half-life then 1 hour, these metabolites take the place of test/dht in your scalp's receptors, HOWEVER DRINKING IT means the receptors in your actual body are now being antagonized, which mean's a one way ticket to health complications + death.

Low systemic effects from your scalp are bad enough, drinking it directly means it's going to be metabolized by your liver, and then you can kiss a healthy life good bye, sh*t won't even reach the test/dht in your scalp if you drink it, it does not supress the production of androgens, it fucks with the receptors.
thanks for your response
so i will take RU for my scalp, i will apply directly on my hair ?
I tak oral fina/duta and oral minoxidil as well
thanks for this explication sir

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- Min
- RU

on the scalp, it is sure or not ? and which quantity ?

user394587

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The entire point of using RU58841, or any androgen receptor antagonist, is to localize it to the scalp tissue (more specifically, the hair follicle) in order to compete at the androgen receptor with DHT (and to a lesser extent T).

Taking a drug like this orally as opposed to topically completely defeats its purpose.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man if you value your hair that much take the hrt road it will be 100X safer than drinking RU as you're going to die if doing so

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The entire point of using RU58841, or any androgen receptor antagonist, is to localize it to the scalp tissue (more specifically, the hair follicle) in order to compete at the androgen receptor with DHT (and to a lesser extent T).

Taking a drug like this orally as opposed to topically completely defeats its purpose.
thanks

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

"Drink RU58841 like oral liquid minoxidil"​

1635739548402.png

Status
Not open for further replies.