drink minoxidil vs minoxidil tablet

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be more organized with how you ask things so posters are more inclined to answer and don't feel overwhelmed.

10 mg is stronger than 5mg. It's more potent.

@Norwoody I have one last question, is it supposed to be mixed with something (like water) or its just like that? Read different things. Thanks for your answers.
sure but english is not my language
sorry
for you, i need to put oral liquid minoxidil with wather or not ?
for you the results will be better with 10 mg or with 5mg it will the same ?
thanks

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
English isn't my first language either. It didn't have anything to do with that. Rather that you asked a lot of similar questions time after time intensely.

I do not know if there is any reasoning behind mixing it with water. "10 mg" is a stronger those than "5 mg", you can potentially obtain better results with the higher dose however it might not be necessarily the right approach for you to take.
yes sure
why ? explain to me please ?
where are you from ?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 10 drops x2 daily of 5% topical in about 6 ounces of water without any sides. My BP is fine, no edema, no facial swelling. I am getting the wanted beard thickening and body hair after two months.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been feeling weak all day after I drank the minoxidil, like sedated and drunk :( . Maybe it was too much... will try once more with only 2 drops after I feel better. Cant give this up just yet.

And yh I like it too. It Looks sick as f*** lol... will post pic of my incel eyes after 1 month...
Did you dilute it into a drink? Also, maybe take it in the evening after you are done with everything for the day.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 10 drops x2 daily of 5% topical in about 6 ounces of water without any sides. My BP is fine, no edema, no facial swelling. I am getting the wanted beard thickening and body hair after two months.
it is how many mg of minoxidil per day ?
which you dont take minow tablet, why only minoxidil liquid oral ?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two months? That's a lot lol. I'm interested in eyebrow growth
It is a lot. I cannot be sure exactly how many milligrams of oral tablet that is equivalent to. I started out at about 5 drops each time and increased gradually based on my tolerance to it. It is definitely working on body hair (my objective), including my eyebrows which is very much welcomed.
I just ordered NAC capsules which I will add in to the mix. I also dermaroll on my legs when I have the chance.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is how many mg of minoxidil per day ?
which you dont take minow tablet, why only minoxidil liquid oral ?
Ingesting the 5% topical in water is a way around having to get a prescription for the official tablets. My guess is this results in me ingesting at least 20 mg of Minoxidil daily, a very high dose.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
These topics are getting stupider & stupider. I think it’s been established that minoxidil doesn’t do a thing for the vast majority of men. It’s been around for years & men are getting balder & balder

Established topical doesn't do a thing

There's very few studies or credible ones for oral minoxidil however

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they're both giving you the same amount of minoxidil, I imagine they'd be functionally the same.

One could be more convenient than the other. Or one could be cheaper.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ingesting the 5% topical in water is a way around having to get a prescription for the official tablets. My guess is this results in me ingesting at least 20 mg of Minoxidil daily, a very high dose.
why you don't take tablet minoxidil ?

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why you don't take tablet minoxidil ?
I'm on 2.5mg minoxidil, similar to that guy. I've got tablets, but they come in tablets of 10mg, so you have to cut them in quarters.

There is some sort of lab that can turn them into 2.5mg tablets. But it's a lot more money for something that's only slightly more convenient.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on 2.5mg minoxidil, similar to that guy. I've got tablets, but they come in tablets of 10mg, so you have to cut them in quarters.

There is some sort of lab that can turn them into 2.5mg tablets. But it's a lot more money for something that's only slightly more convenient.
have you nice results ?