Dramatic results w/ Finpecia + Kirkland minoxidil (Pics incl)

hhj1247

Established Member
Reaction score
So was joebs post a fake or is everyone using his results for their stuff? Or did he sell his pics?

:-/ If I ever get results, this kind of makes me shy from posting pics...

amsch

Reaction score
hhj1247 said:
So was joebs post a fake or is everyone using his results for their stuff? Or did he sell his pics?

:-/ If I ever get results, this kind of makes me shy from posting pics...
i guess some random people came to this board, took it, and use it for promoting purposes :)

hhj1247

Established Member
Reaction score
Either way, it makes me sick. I have a feeling that this post might have been phony to begin with tho. 2 different places with those pics? Looks fishy. I guess he could feel flattered that his pics got used if it is real.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Mate, happens all the time...some H/T clinics, bad ones, steal pics from the good clinics. This industry is littered with charlatans.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
hhj1247 said:
Either way, it makes me sick. I have a feeling that this post might have been phony to begin with tho. 2 different places with those pics? Looks fishy. I guess he could feel flattered that his pics got used if it is real.

I don't know man, what's he to gain from posting these pictures here? There'd be no motive, really.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey buddy when i took my body and hand hair get diffuse and when i softly pick it comes with my finger ..

now i stopped dutas for after 5 months because i saw small tiny hair fall w\thats why i stopeed ..
but now i on with nizoral + 1mg finas ...

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Job well done mate...well done.

Me 33 and got frontal hairloss but not as serious as yours.
2 weeks on Proscar now.
Hope can be successful as you.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Great result on you Joeb as you don't need to wait that long. That is indeed a dramatic result and I'm totally amazed and I assume you are so happy now.

kigoma

Reaction score
Still worth a bump. What a story. If he returns, I can try my best to get him a new wife after his divorce.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming his regimen worked well enough for him to not need to come onto any hairloss forums ever again.

Kudos to him.