Draco Malfoy (harry Potter Won This Battle Too)

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's tan with blue eyes.. make him pale with brown eyes and see how he becomes another ordinary bald guy.

Yes yes. It just his eyes. He is very average without that.

blueeyes.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes yes. It just his eyes. He is very average without that.

View attachment 104285
His eye area is still apparent in this pic.. hooded eyes that are vertically narrow, with thick straight eyebrows, and he has hair.

I was talking about him in his current from:

kelly-slater-attends-the-montecarlo-gala-for-the-global-ocean-2018-on-picture-id1041451404-jpg.jpg

... what I'm saying is that if you're tan with blue eyes, decent frame too, you can get away with being bald.

Might as well have posted a black guy lol.

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's one characteristic I've noticed in some people that is very rare. Some guys with black hair and great eyelashes have the area distinctly framed, almost like the have mascara on. Add in the narrower eyes and hooded lid plus piercing blue eye color and it defines their entire look. I knew one guy like that and you almost couldn't look him in the eye, you became fixated, staring, almost hypnotized by the appearance. Not even a 10, maybe a 6, but girls were just knocked out by it. Rare, but incredibly, it exists.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's one characteristic I've noticed in some people that is very rare. Some guys with black hair and great eyelashes have the area distinctly framed, almost like the have mascara on. Add in the narrower eyes and hooded lid plus piercing blue eye color and it defines their entire look. I knew one guy like that and you almost couldn't look him in the eye, you became fixated, staring, almost hypnotized by the appearance. Not even a 10, maybe a 6, but girls were just knocked out by it. Rare, but incredibly, it exists.
Jason Statham and Bruce Willis have hooded eyes too. Jason Statham's eye color is hazel and Bruce Willis' is green.

Statham is always tan.

Willis is pale with very thin eyebrows and it does decrease a couple points from his look. But he's past the age where it matters. When he was younger his eyebrows were fuller and he maintained a tan. Looked so good.

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jason Statham and Bruce Willis have hooded eyes too. Jason Statham's eye color is hazel and Bruce Willis' is green.

Statham is always tan.

Willis is pale with very thin eyebrows and it does decrease a couple points from his look. But he's past the age where it matters. When he was eyebrows were fuller and he maintained a tan. Looked so good.

Yeah, I think that's where asians have a better eye look too. The full, heavy eye lids like in some English people, myself included somewhat, not attractive. And, again, worse when you get older.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that's where asians have a better eye look too. The full, heavy eye lids like in some English people, myself included somewhat, not attractive. And, again, worse when you get older.
As for me, my main issue with hair loss is how pale my skin is.

I experimented with a self tanning lotion, but that sh*t is a pain in the *** to apply, not to mention expensive as f***, and the results are coming in too slow. Think I'm just gonna pass on it and stay pale as the other methods require some extreme measurements, which I'm definitely not willing to go through. Two hair transplants were enough.

I'm not tall, my body is toned but not swole. My facial structure is just okay/average (my beard makes it look better). Basically I NEED dark hair to go from a slightly below average looking guy to one who can be seen as attractive to the type of girls I actually feel attracted to.

I found some product that makes my eyebrows grow thicker and fuller, works like a charm, but the bad news is that I have to keep applying it or I lose my eyebrows again rapidly. Again, becomes costly bc I have to order it from amazon every other month.

I'm currently in the 2nd month post my 2nd transplant, still going through the terrible shock loss phase so I apply Toppik when I need to look good. Sometimes I apply a light moisturizer under my eyes to cover up discoloration/dark circles.

On top of that I get filler injections from a plastic surgeon to add volume to my face where I need it, which require maintenance once or twice a year. Costly and painful.

Don't get me started on clothes. I can't socialize if my outfit isn't perfect.

I know that I'm OCD about my appearance, but honestly I do feel better and more confident when I look good. Last thing you're probably asking yourself, does the hard even work pay off? Sorta. I get a solid amount of matches on Tinder, with 4 out of 5 pics being selfies (some are mirror, some front cam, one of the pics being with my sister lol). Every now and then some really attractive chick gets super interested in me. I regularly get numbers from chicks and go on dates.

It wasn't always this way. Not at all. I've slowly and steadily been figuring out how these things work and improving myself.

Last edited:

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I looked like that and then became bald I'd be really pissed off.

Dude... I used to be fat, bad style. Invisible type of dude. I lost a ton of weight, got abs, new haircut, cleaned up my style. Got a lot of really good feedback. Couple people said I looked like a model... few months go by and BAM!!! Hardcore hairloss. Whole head, sideburns falling out, hairline receding. Totally crushed me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude... I used to be fat, bad style. Invisible type of dude. I lost a ton of weight, got abs, new haircut, cleaned up my style. Got a lot of really good feedback. Couple people said I looked like a model... few months go by and BAM!!! Hardcore hairloss. Whole head, sideburns falling out, hairline receding. Totally crushed me.
Man hair loss used to devastate me so much.. my hairline was receding in an uneven pattern. Looked like a downward slope. Never seen some bullshit like this on anyone else before.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g retarded always bringing in Kelly Slater. If you are a 10/10 with hair, you will likely be doing fine without hair. How is that even a surprise? The biggest Problem in balding and the very reason why this Forum even exists is that 95% of people aren't 10/10 Chads and rather in the average bracket. Average with hair minus hair = welcome to hairlosstalk.

are you so anally retentive about this sh*t that you didnt actually follow the thread and had a knee jerk response when you saw slater being posted? Context, what is it? I brought in Kelly Slater to demonstrate the difference between a caucasian male who is AGING ABNORMALLY vs a caucasian male who is AGING WELL. Calm down and go actually read the thread and you will see this is the case. The context is appropriate, despite being 15 years older and having a lot more sun exposure, slater doesn't have the very noticeable skin aging that Felton does.

Nothing was about trying to prove that you can still get laid without hair or whatever the f*** is it you seem to be biting on. Again: CONTEXT; SKIN AGING.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having shitty balding hair makes you age 10 years at least, I mean f*** skin and dark circle. Baldness is the only sh*t that really ages you.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Having shitty balding hair makes you age 10 years at least, I mean f*** skin and dark circle. Baldness is the only sh*t that really ages you.

Dumb people assume age of man by looking at their hairline.
Nw6,he is an uncle,married guy.
Simple analysis. This logic need to die.

Guys of age below 30 will never have skin like man above age 35,even after being norwood 6.
Yet people ignore this simple observation.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb people assume age of man by looking at their hairline.
Nw6,he is an uncle,married guy.
Simple analysis. This logic need to die.

Guys of age below 30 will never have skin like man above age 35,even after being norwood 6.
Yet people ignore this simple observation.
cmon, you cant blame people for that, bald man do look older, you cant do nothing about it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading a post on a surfing forum about hair loss ; and one old surfer was saying that he knew kelly slater in his early days, and the dude was apparently really afraid of going bald , and was applying some minoxidil in his 20's

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading a post on a surfing forum about hair loss ; and one old surfer was saying that he knew kelly slater in his early days, and the dude was apparently really afraid of going bald , and was applying some minoxidil in his 20's

No doubt, with looks like he had, he would be intensely aware of any changes to his look. He seems to have been very lucky to keep good looking skin on his face with the amount of sun exposure he had. Dark hair and complexion probably assured that.

Silber

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems he started shaving early. Can understand why. Norwood 3 drew 2-3-4-5 points from his 10 base. Suddently, his nose got huge, too. In adittion, he had no jawline anymore. Truth is, he was never a real10 in the first place, but his eyes and hair, not to forget tan, made him look like one. A lesson for the rest of us white guys. At least, a tan is achievable for all.

IMG_5839.png

Disclaimer: This might be a more recent picture where he has let the hair grow out, or tried a transplant or something.

Last edited:

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
As for me, my main issue with hair loss is how pale my skin is.

I experimented with a self tanning lotion, but that sh*t is a pain in the *** to apply, not to mention expensive as f***, and the results are coming in too slow. Think I'm just gonna pass on it and stay pale as the other methods require some extreme measurements, which I'm definitely not willing to go through. Two hair transplants were enough.

I'm not tall, my body is toned but not swole. My facial structure is just okay/average (my beard makes it look better). Basically I NEED dark hair to go from a slightly below average looking guy to one who can be seen as attractive to the type of girls I actually feel attracted to.

I found some product that makes my eyebrows grow thicker and fuller, works like a charm, but the bad news is that I have to keep applying it or I lose my eyebrows again rapidly. Again, becomes costly bc I have to order it from amazon every other month.

I'm currently in the 2nd month post my 2nd transplant, still going through the terrible shock loss phase so I apply Toppik when I need to look good. Sometimes I apply a light moisturizer under my eyes to cover up discoloration/dark circles.

On top of that I get filler injections from a plastic surgeon to add volume to my face where I need it, which require maintenance once or twice a year. Costly and painful.

Don't get me started on clothes. I can't socialize if my outfit isn't perfect.

I know that I'm OCD about my appearance, but honestly I do feel better and more confident when I look good. Last thing you're probably asking yourself, does the hard even work pay off? Sorta. I get a solid amount of matches on Tinder, with 4 out of 5 pics being selfies (some are mirror, some front cam, one of the pics being with my sister lol). Every now and then some really attractive chick gets super interested in me. I regularly get numbers from chicks and go on dates.

It wasn't always this way. Not at all. I've slowly and steadily been figuring out how these things work and improving myself.

I'm gonna try MTII, f*** being pale. Might also help the mild rosacea that happens every once in a while.