Draco Malfoy (harry Potter Won This Battle Too)

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whew.

I don't think his hair is even that bad, considering his age and wealth and options he has but it goes to show that hairloss can dramatically accentuate your other features of aging.

Attachments

• tom felton.jpg
    tom felton.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 8,443

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're used to seeing these people with makeup on. Which they also do on interview shows. Mickey rourke has a face like a ballsack IRL and yet somehow whenever hes on a talkshow they manage to make him look not a complete mess.

they always look significantly older in unprepared public appearances like this. That said, for 31, he does look like he isn't aging well, or it could just be a particularly bad photo.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get what you're saying but he's literally at New York Comic-Con here, which is like one of the most important events of the year for a has-been like him.

Attachments

• given up.jpg
    given up.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,206

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 3 years younger and don’t have these deep lines.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no he really is aging abnormally fast from the looks of things, and its not like he has the excuse of being someone with a lot of sun damage.

Kelly slater for counter example, is 15 years older than him and looks a significantly better.
kelly-slater-attends-the-montecarlo-gala-for-the-global-ocean-2018-on-picture-id1041451404.jpg

Interesting, maybe tom has a lot of stress in his life

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
no he really is aging abnormally fast from the looks of things, and its not like he has the excuse of being someone with a lot of sun damage.

Kelly slater for counter example, is 15 years older than him and looks a significantly better.
View attachment 104048

Incel vs. Chad.

Kelly Slater looks like the type of guy girls talk about when they say they LOVE bald guys. Just look at his eye area.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 104048

He does look very tanned for a Brit in older pics though. I am staying the hell away from solariums, bald or not that’s for sure.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I always thought this actor had a weird look to him and a thin head of hair even as a kid. Not shocked. Dudes ugly. Hopefully he still gets HP groupies.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I looked like that and then became bald I'd be really pissed off.

i wouldnt feel an ounce of pity for kelly mate. He's banged some of the hottest broads in the world, including after he went bald. He's also fucked probably hundreds of barely legal aussie broads at surfing events.

Ive heard some stories from people in that scene, and its just lmao tier. Normies would refuse to believe that stuff like that happens, but thats the secret world really good looking men occupy.

he was clapping gisele's cheeks well before brady bizarrely put a ring on it:
Kelly-and-Giselle-e1532674830362.jpg

yeah nah, f*** this guy i hope his immune zone goes too :D:D:D:D

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some people just age incredibly rapidly man. when i first started my current job, i was introduced to my boss. i assumed he was an experienced sysadmin in his mid 40's who had been running the network for years. in reality, he had been working there for a year and was 20 years old. it was the overweight, the norwood 3, and the sleazy body hair that did it.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g retarded always bringing in Kelly Slater. If you are a 10/10 with hair, you will likely be doing fine without hair. How is that even a surprise? The biggest Problem in balding and the very reason why this Forum even exists is that 95% of people aren't 10/10 Chads and rather in the average bracket. Average with hair minus hair = welcome to hairlosstalk.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g retarded always bringing in Kelly Slater. If you are a 10/10 with hair, you will likely be doing fine without hair. How is that even a surprise? The biggest Problem in balding and the very reason why this Forum even exists is that 95% of people aren't 10/10 Chads and rather in the average bracket. Average with hair minus hair = welcome to hairlosstalk.

True @jasonstatham, but being mostly guys here, we all secretly know that when Slater looks in the mirror everyday, he thinks, "Mother f...!!!"

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

He's tan with blue eyes.. make him pale with brown eyes and see how he becomes another ordinary bald guy.