Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow amazing result, I’ve got enough money for that, but idk I think I keep getting my hopes up lol, my hair is naturally brown and somewhat thick so I don’t know if I’d be a good candidate, sent him an email and hasn’t responding but I’m sure he’s very busy.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Wow amazing result, I’ve got enough money for that, but idk I think I keep getting my hopes up lol, my hair is naturally brown and somewhat thick so I don’t know if I’d be a good candidate, sent him an email and hasn’t responding but I’m sure he’s very busy.

Yeah you have to be patient he gets tons of emails.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://naturaltransplants.com/
What do you guys think about these guys, claim to save 95% of follicles, their results are pretty good (not compared to Zarevs pics) by using a new method they call HUE. I know this thread is about Zarev but just wanted to see what you guys think.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about these guys, claim to save 95% of follicles, their results are pretty good (not compared to Zarevs pics) by using a new method they call HUE. I know this thread is about Zarev but just wanted to see what you guys think.

It looks like they are not the same person in the before and after photos.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their Instagram shows results that are not even theirs, there is one I've seen in Google before. Besides their tecnique doesnt make a lot of sense

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210105-221641.png

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 154388
dude you are not bald at all why are you waisting your time here :rolleyes::D
Hahaha Norwood 2-2.5 Estrategic comb forward. At this rate I will be Nw3 in two years (thin hair in those áreas). 23 years old been loosing hair consistenly since 19. I've shaving my head lately to see how I like my future.

Attachments

• IMG_20201110_202251_409~2.jpg
    IMG_20201110_202251_409~2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 150

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha Norwood 2-2.5 Estrategic comb forward. At this rate I will be Nw3 in two years (thin hair in those áreas). 23 years old been loosing hair consistenly since 19. I've shaving my head lately to see how I like my future.
And both my father and grandparents went bald in their mid 20s so it is what it is. Finasteride didnt work for me except for side effects. I just hope that transplants get better in the near future, but for starters when I get to Nw3 I'll shave my head anyway

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And both my father and grandparents went bald in their mid 20s so it is what it is. Finasteride didnt work for me except for side effects. I just hope that transplants get better in the near future, but for starters when I get to Nw3 I'll shave my head anyway
Hey I’m a little bit worse than you, and 1 year younger lol, so you’ve got it good, since you can’t take finasteride what are your hope with Zarev?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still look good man. I started to lose in the same pattern as you in a similar age. I remember I used to hate that my temples started to get bigger -- but believe me once you start to lose hair for real you would give anything to get back to the state you are now.

So don't even think about of throwing the towel. What you still have is a lot and precious. Do anything necessary to maintain it. If you had side effects with oral fina, try topical dutasteride. Apply minoxidil 2x a day like a mad man. Microneedle it at least every other week. Hombre, fight it like hell!

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I’m a little bit worse than you, and 1 year younger lol, so you’ve got it good, since you can’t take finasteride what are your hope with Zarev?
A Big transplant in my 30s without my donor being depleted hahaha. By then hopefully his tecnique will be the standar.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still look good man. I started to lose in the same pattern as you in a similar age. I remember I used to hate that my temples started to get bigger -- but believe me once you start to lose hair for real you would give anything to get back to the state you are now.

So don't even think about of throwing the towel. What you still have is a lot and precious. Do anything necessary to maintain it. If you had side effects with oral fina, try topical dutasteride. Apply minoxidil 2x a day like a mad man. Microneedle it at least every other week. Hombre, fight it like hell!
I already do Minoxidil and microneedle but I have lose some ground lately. I know that I'm not that bad right now but the moment I reach Norwood 3 I know I will be done with this sh*t and shave it. Being bald at 25 is not that bad, it only means you don't look young anymore, you get used to it and move on. I'm just glad it didnt happen in college. What's your situation?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already do Minoxidil and microneedle but I have lose some ground lately. I know that I'm not that bad right now but the moment I reach Norwood 3 I know I will be done with this sh*t and shave it. Being bald at 25 is not that bad, it only means you don't look young anymore, you get used to it and move on. I'm just glad it didnt happen in college. What's your situation?
It's not only looking young or older, hair helps framing your face too, but I get what you are saying.

I'm NW5 now, in my 30s. Hair overall looked ok (considering I was balding) until late 20s.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not only looking young or older, hair helps framing your face too, but I get what you are saying.

I'm NW5 now, in my 30s. Hair overall looked ok (considering I was balding) until late 20s.
You are right about the frame. Don't get me wrong I suffer a lot with this but last time I shaved to zero at first I didnt quite liked it but then the third day I got used to it and so did everybody else around me, so that gives me confidence for when the definitive time comes.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right about the frame. Don't get me wrong I suffer a lot with this but last time I shaved to zero at first I didnt quite liked it but then the third day I got used to it and so did everybody else around me, so that gives me confidence for when the definitive time comes.
Yea some people can look great with the shaved look. Seems like you are one of those, that's awesome