Dr. Lee's minoxidil is less than 65 ml!!!

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
man, i'll be so pissed if that 125ml of xandrox 15% that costed $88 is short filled. it's too late for me to measure it because i've been using it at different quantities (started small and made my way up).

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think we should all order a bottle around the same time and measure it.

I don't think so. No need for me to be short changed too. I'll stick to my Kirkland for $8.

G

Lizzad said:
I think we should all order a bottle around the same time and measure it.

I don't think so. No need for me to be short changed too. I'll stick to my Kirkland for $8.

GENERIC IS TEH GREASY ASSED DEVIL!! WHERES YER PICS! :lol:

So young man have you measured your kirkland also? Maybe yer getting screwed too!!!!!!!! Oooooh!!!! :lol:

Redbone

Reaction score
It would be very advantageous for a man who sold topicles to increase his profit by instructing the manufacutrer to short fill each bottle by 10ml or so, it is basic marketing.

Though why would Lee do such a thing when all he has to do is raise his price if he want more money????

This also happens when you buy a quarter of weed from someone and it only weighs like 5 grams instead of the 7.5g you are paying for. Dealers did it to maximize profit for themselves and screw you. In effect you use all the product faster and have to buy more- This is also done by body building supplement companies when they tell you to take 5x the does when 2x is actually more beneficial.

I learned this at Harvard Business School class of 98:

Faster product use = Increased overall sales

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GENERIC IS TEH GREASY ASSED DEVIL!! WHERES YER PICS!

(A)Stop crying like a little girl who'se lost her barbie doll. Your such a lilly livered whiner. Oooohhhh it's soooooo greasy, waaaaahhhh maaaaaam!!

So young man have you measured your kirkland also? Maybe yer getting screwed too!!!!!!!! Oooooh!!!!

(B) I use 2ml per day according to the applicator, and it lasts 30 days, i'm happy with that measurement.

(C) Still don't know how to do a moon sonny boy? :moon:

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Dr. Lee is very wealthy. He could lose his business tomorrow and it probably wouldnt bother him a bit. Additionally, the markup he has on his product vs. the cost of the ingredients is so high that it wouldnt mean a damn thing to him to make an extra 50cents a bottle by shorting people. Since he doesnt use a multi-million dollar packing plant like Upjohn occasionally his bottles are probably overfilled, sometimes underfilled. Big deal, get over it.

Japanbound

Reaction score
Like I said, based on my discussions and experience with him over the years he is legit. He develops real ground breaking products, sure you can get 15% minoxidil other places, but it's in cream. He actually took the time to figure out how to make it stable in a dropper, making it much easier for us. I will measure my next bottle.

G

Lizzad said:
GENERIC IS TEH GREASY ASSED DEVIL!! WHERES YER PICS!

(A)Stop crying like a little girl who'se lost her barbie doll. Your such a lilly livered whiner. Oooohhhh it's soooooo greasy, waaaaahhhh maaaaaam!!

[quote:4571b]So young man have you measured your kirkland also? Maybe yer getting screwed too!!!!!!!! Oooooh!!!!

(B) I use 2ml per day according to the applicator, and it lasts 30 days, i'm happy with that measurement.

(C) Still don't know how to do a moon sonny boy? :moon:[/quote:4571b]

A) Well it is greasy, certainly more greasy than Rogaine and not one person has EVER, EVER shown or posted real evidence of any kind to show that Rogaine and kirkland are one and the same in every single way. End rant.

B) 2ml a day is for pussys...you should be using 250000ml a day.

C) I am master of the moon, my dear Lizabeth!!

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon::moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon::moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A) Well it is greasy, certainly more greasy than Rogaine and not one person has EVER, EVER shown or posted real evidence of any kind to show that Rogaine and kirkland are one and the same in every single way. End rant.

:lol:, finally figured it out huh :D

G

Lizzad said:

:lol:, finally figured it out huh :D

:banned:

BAN TEH LIZZAD SCALLYWAG HE WORKS FOR MERCK AND KIRKLAND!! HE GOTS NO PICS!!!

:lol:

Axon

Reaction score
Just measured. Two plastic 8 Oz cups - Lee's contains a bit more. Sorry but I don't have a digicam to document this, but I assure you it is the truth.

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
Just measured. Two plastic 8 Oz cups - Lee's contains a bit more. Sorry but I don't have a digicam to document this, but I assure you it is the truth.

No pictures? f*** you, you work for Dr. Lee!

:refilao:

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is really skeptical, this is off Dr. Lee's site:

We do not claim that our products will work successfully for all patients. However, we can guarantee that the products are properly prepared and labeled. If any patient wishes to submit any of our products to a certified, licensed biochemical testing lab, he/she can arrange to have a licensed courier service pick the products up from a Regrowth office and deliver them to the testing lab. If the active ingredients are found to be less than what is stated on the label, Regrowth, LLC will pay for the testing, the courier service, and of course, will reimburse the purchase price.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got an order on saturday...3 bottles..all felt light - measured them all - each had less than 50ml in...those dick-sucking cheating bastards what the fck are they playing at?? i'm sick of these people who think just because we're treating hairloss that we suddenly lose our commercial sense or don't mind taking a big stiff one up the arse.

It's e-mail time to Lee's company :-x

G

Troymaclure said:
Just got an order on saturday...3 bottles..all felt light - measured them all - each had less than 50ml in...those dick-sucking cheating bastards what the fck are they playing at?? i'm sick of these people who think just because we're treating hairloss that we suddenly lose our commercial sense or don't mind taking a big stiff one up the arse.

It's e-mail time to Lee's company :-x

Well that just sucks hairy balls!!! :evil: :evil: :cry: :eek: :!:

All 3 bottles less than 50ml! :freaked: Time to go ape on those mofo scallywags!

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
hey...it is on like donkey-kong my friend :-x as soon as i get the merest *sniff* of being ripped-off BOOOM i'm not gonna stand for it...it sickens me to think these arseholes have sat there and said...'hey, we're doing well outta this busines...but you know how we could make even MORE money...' and then decide what 10-15ml out of every bottle that's an extra say $20 to them every order if everyone orders say 4 or 5 bottles a time.

f*** them...i won't stand for it.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats really screwed up Troy. I'm actually shocked.

I honestly dont think that they would be purposely doing this do make a little extra money considering how high the markup is already.

I hope its just a temporary problem with their compounding company. I wont order any more from Dr. Lee's site until I find hear about a resolution.

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah Lee seems like an honest guy. I have two unopened bottles so if I measure them I will report back findings.

G

Troy let us know when you hear back from Dr. Lee....did you use lots of profanities and cusses in your email?!