Dr. Keser Ankara (turkey) 14.11.2018

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol "very bad result". DUde, it looks perfectly fine for 4 months. Over the next three months you should see most of the hair growth. But that's what a 4 month result looks like for most people. You will be fine.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even at 6 months you are only likely to get between 40-60% of the final result. You need to be more patient.

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 17 WEEKS

Attachments

• 17 WEEKS .jpg
    17 WEEKS .jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 18 WEEKS (4,5 Months)

Attachments

• 18 Weeks (4,5 Months) - Ride.jpg
    18 Weeks (4,5 Months) - Ride.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 768
  • 18 Weeks (4,5 Months) - Left.jpg
    18 Weeks (4,5 Months) - Left.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP doesn’t like his thread is going.
Locking it.

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 5 Months (20 WEEKS)

Attachments

• 5 MONTHS (20 WEEKS) - Right.jpg
    5 MONTHS (20 WEEKS) - Right.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 922
  • 5 MONTHS (20 WEEKS) - Left.jpg
    5 MONTHS (20 WEEKS) - Left.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 938

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
How was your overall experience with Dr Keser? At 5 months it's still a bit early to tell, the next 2 months will be crucial, I know how hard this is for you but hopefully things will workout.

I am scheduled for surgery with Asmed in a few months but I was thinking about switching for Dr Keser, I am so worried from the results that I have been seeing on the forums the past couple months, I don't know where to go at this point..

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How was your overall experience with Dr Keser? At 5 months it's still a bit early to tell, the next 2 months will be crucial, I know how hard this is for you but hopefully things will workout.

I am scheduled for surgery with Asmed in a few months but I was thinking about switching for Dr Keser, I am so worried from the results that I have been seeing on the forums the past couple months, I don't know where to go at this point..

Stay away from ASMED man. Dr. Koray has clearly overextended himself.

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys Unfortunately, I have written about the doctor in the meantime bad about the doctor although it was too early and I regret it very much. Within 1,5 months ago I got a swing and am now satisfied

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a great result for 6 months, you hair is only going to get better from here, the fact that Dr Keser covered a large area with 1700 grafts shows how good he is, Dr Keser is clearly the best, you are very lucky.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for this very encouraging update. I'm at 5 months and looking thin, so this gives me hope .

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow that's some of the best results I have ever seen, for 1700 grafts that's magic!